IMPORTANT - if you're receiving a message asking you to turn on notifications, you need to ensure that push notifications are enabled specifically for the FireReady app. The steps for this may vary depending on your device model and version of Android, but should be similar to this:
1. Open your device's Settings
2. Select Applications
3. Select Manage Applications
4. Choose FireReady from the list there
5. At the top of the screen, there is a tick box that says 'Show Notifications'. Ensure it is ticked.
• Live incident map showing all current official warnings, planned burns and other types of incidents across Victoria.
• Simple to use Watch Zones that ensure you get official warnings for your local area. Warnings and information are pushed out to a user's phone when issued by CFA, MFB or DEPI.
• Integration of DEPI planned burns.
• GPS integration to determine your current location and surrounding incidents. You must have your location functionality switched on and GPS enabled.
• Emergency Warnings, Watch & Act, and Advice information as issued by the CFA, MFB and DEPI
• Share incidents and warnings with friends and family.
• View today's Fire Danger Rating map.
• View today's Total Fire Ban Status.
The FireReady app is just one tool to assist you to access warnings and information about bushfire, however you should never rely on just one information channel. Fire and emergency services use a range of other information channels including SKY TV, ABC local radio, some commercial and designated community radio stations, Victorian Bushfire Information Line (VBIL) on 1800 240 667, VicEmergency on www.emergency.vic.gov.au and social media channels including CFA Twitter and Facebook.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer within the app for further information, view the FAQs at http://firereadyfaq.emergency.vic.gov.au/ or email the team at FireReadyApp@emergency.vic.gov.au if you need further assistance.
* Your device must have an internet connection and have GPS location services turned on to receive warnings and information issued by Victorian fire and emergency services.
** Map symbols represent the origin of the fire, not its current location or spread.
What's New in Version 4.0
• More reliable
• Faster and easier to use
• Lower battery usage
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Fix for HTC One devices
• Error message change
What's New in Version 4.0.2
• Fire type and size will now display where possible
• Ability to set smaller watch zones
• Fixes to Android 4.0 display issues
• Improvements to date and time functionality in warnings and incidents
• Other minor changes to text, error messaging and layouts
It utilises data from the Victorian Country Fire Authority/Victorian Department of Sustainability data feeds on fires with your current location provided by the phone GPS.
Using this information the application is able to provide a list of fires showing the nearest ones first, helping you to understand your current situation.
The information is reliant on both the accuracy of the phone's GPS and the data recorded on the CFA's website.
This application does not cache any data, so Internet access (either Wireless. or 3G) is required to access the data.
Be aware that while P4G has utilised "best efforts" to provide this information to you, it is not intended to replace other sources of information on the fire situation near you. Also remember that fire and weather can change quickly.
All data is provided Copyright from the Victorian Country Fire Authority and the Victorian Department of Sustainability.
Follow P4G on twitter at P4G_Apps
Emergency AUS delivers warning and incident information issued by official agencies across Australia. The ‘must have’ app for all Australians and visitors to help you get informed and stay up-to-date with emergencies that can impact you and your loved ones.
Providing you with real-time access to official warnings, incident reports and public Sensory Observations™ to aid in better decision making during emergencies and disasters. By bringing together emergency information from over 25 emergency service agencies and accessing observations submitted by the public, Emergency AUS delivers unparalleled emergency intelligence to residents, tourists and visitors.
Official emergency information is sourced from state and territory emergency services and provided in real-time.
• View information on the map or in a list
• Sort lists by distance from your current location, time or event status
• Filter lists and map display by incident status, warning level or State/Territory
• National parity applied to warnings and incident terminology for a cohesive national and local picture
• Links to the official information sources provided
• Access to state and territory warnings and Total Fire Ban notifications Australia wide
• Multi hazard / multi risk incident and warnings information including:
- Structure Fire
- Planned Burns
- Smoke hazard
- Hazardous Material
• Map Overlays to display:
- Rain Radar
- Fire perimeters
- Cyclone impact projections
- Thunderstorm tracker
- Fire Danger Ratings
- Warning areas
- Total Fire Ban coverage
Emergency AUS empowers you to capture, record and share information about emergency conditions impacting you. By sharing real-time observations, you help keep others informed which can make all the difference in making a safe decision.
• Access public observations (including photos) to increase your awareness
• Share what you know about an emergency to help keep others informed
• All observations represented on the map to help assess what is relevant to you
• Observations submitted by sense (see, hear, feel, smell)
• Observation categories include:
- Incident Observations
- Damage Observations
- Community Support
- Weather Events or Hazards
• Set a watch area to keep an eye on warnings and incidents in your area of interest
• Receive alerts directly to your phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Advanced double pass analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of a warning’s validity to your watch areas
• Variable shaped watch areas – once registered on www.emergencyaus.info, you can draw any shape to define your watch area to ensure you only receive information relevant to you
• View your watch areas on the incident map
• Choose whether to receive only warning, incident or all notifications
• On the road, on the move, on holidays? Receive notifications for emergency events based on the location of your mobile device
• Once activated, Emergency AUS v2 will send you information on emergency incidents and warnings close to you anywhere in Australia
You cannot be sure you are free from harm's way by only using the information provided by Emergency AUS. Always remember, your safety is your responsibility.
Built by GRIDSTONE.
Powered by RIPE Intelligence's Australian emergency information network.
Further integrated emergency information available at www.emergencyaus.info
- Read as many magazines as you want, including back issues, anytime you want.
- Immerse yourself in great stories, breathtaking photography, and digital extras – from all of the most well known magazines.
- Read without the hassles of magazines piling up at home, lugging them on trips or recycling.
- All of this for one low price after your FREE 30 day trial.
- There’s no commitment and you cancel online anytime.
Magazines are available in many categories including news, science, technology, entertainment, fashion, home and garden, food, sports and special interests, including titles such as Better Homes and Gardens, Car and Driver, Consumer Reports, Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, Fortune, Glamour, National Geographic, The New Yorker, O, The Oprah Magazine, People, Real Simple, Vogue, Sports Illustrated, Rolling Stone, TIME, Vanity Fair, Wired and many more.
PRAISE FOR NEXT ISSUE:
★ “I have this to say about Next Issue: it is awesome.” – CNet News
★ "Finally, a reason to read magazines on a tablet." – AllThingsDigital
★ “For the price of two or three [magazines], you get access to dozens of them plus all the back issues.” – The Today Show
★ “Magazine fans, rejoice: Next Issue Media, probably the easiest and most economical way for you to read your favorite titles...” – TechCrunch
★ “…I would have never subscribed to some of the magazines that I now read weekly, all thanks to the folks at Next Issue.” – AppAdvice
AVAILABLE MAGAZINES INCLUDE:
All You, Allrecipes, Allure, Architectural Digest, Automobile, Backpacker, Better Homes and Gardens, Bicycling, Bike, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bloomberg Markets, Bon Appétit, Brides, Canadian Business, Canadian Health & Lifestyle, Car and Driver, Chatelaine, Coastal Living, Condé Nast Traveler, Consumer Reports, Cooking Light, Cosmopolitan, Cosmopolitan for Latinas, Country Gardens, Country Living, Details, Diabetic Living, Do It Yourself, Domino, Dr. Oz, Dwell, Eating Well, ELLE, ELLE Décor, Entertainment Weekly, Entrepreneur, Esquire, Essence, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Circle, Family Fun, Fast Company, Field & Stream, Fitness, Flare, Food & Wine, Food Network Magazine, Forbes, Fortune, GQ, Geek, Glamour, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, Golf World, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, Health, Hello! Canada, House Beautiful, InStyle, Inc., L'actualite, Ladies' Home Journal, Living the Country Life, LouLou, Lucky Magazine, Maclean's, Macworld, Marie Claire, Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Maxim, Men's Fitness, Men's Journal, Midwest Living, Money, MoneySense, More, Motor Trend, National Geographic, National Geographic Kids, National Geographic Traveler, New York Magazines, Newsweek, Nylon, OK!, O, The Oprah Magazine, Organic Gardening, Outside Magazine, Parents, PC Magazine, PCWorld, People, People Style Watch, Popular Mechanics, Popular Photography, Popular Science, Prevention, Real Simple, Redbook, Road & Track, Rolling Stone, Runner's World, Running Times, Saveur, Self, Seventeen, Shape, ShopSmart, Shutterbug, Siempre Mujer, Ski, Smithsonian, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Sportsnet, Star, Successful Farming, Sunset, Surfer, Teen Vogue, The New Yorker, This Old House, Time, Today's Parent, Town & Country, Traditional Home, Travel + Leisure, Us Weekly, Vanity Fair, Vegetarian Times, Veranda, Vogue, W Magazine, Weight Watchers, Wired, Woman's Day, Wood, Working Mother, Yoga Journal plus more.
Update: March 2014
We are no longer publishing Australia Unlimited Magazine for Android. We will continue to share stories of Australians changing the world for the better – through their art, business acumen, scientific or humanitarian efforts - on our website and via social media. All previous editions of AU for Android can still be downloaded and enjoyed via this app.
The Australia Unlimited website features more than 400 stories of ideas and innovation written by leading journalists. Our stories are a great resource for expats, exporters and investors to showcase Australian talent on a global stage.
Here you will find all the latest lotto results for Australian Lotto games. This app will link you to the newest draw results.
Once you load the app, simply tap on the game you want results for, wait a few moments and the latest draw results will be loaded on the screen for you. To view another draw, simply tap on the drop down menu, or tap on the purple ball at the top left.
This app comes in handy when you need to view the results quickly, saving you time.
Even though the dividends displayed are for WA, the draw results are the same Australia wide.
This application is not associated with any information or website site/s it displays.
You may choose to read whole newspapers or just headlines, it is your choice to enjoy!
Disclaimer: This is comprises of webpages of various news sources and is not impersonate any, if there is any issue, kindly send complaints to email@example.com and you issue will be solved asap. Thanks
1º Find your favorite newspaper.
2º Create a new application of your chosen newspaper.
3º Read news, share news with your friends.
All this for free!!!
* All australian and new zeland newspapers available.
* Browse by estate and newspapers.
* Compatible with all devices
If you do not find your favorite newspaper (very difficult), you can use google to search newspaper and create your own application with your favorite newspaper.
Remember, you can create the application of your favorite newspaper :D
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.