Baitussalaam Welfare Trust began its humble beginnings in December, 2010.
Our mission is to be an institution that works for the betterment of humanity strictly based on Shariah with the ultimate objective of building a society based on deen and compassion.
It was one of those rare moments when Allah (SWT) brings together kindred souls to work towards a common goal after tragedy has struck.
The floods that severely affected complete settlements in the provinces of Punjab & Sindh and made thousand homeless, shelter less and desperate, saw many charitable and welfare groups make big efforts to provide relief to the victims of the flood.
Similarly a group of like minded humanitarians from varying professional and social backgrounds, came together to lend a helping hand and Baitussalaam Welfare Trust was formed.
- The establishment of model educational centers with the aim of enlightening the youth with high quality education, free of cost.
- Provision of of financial assistance and counseling for exceptional and deserving students.
- The spread of knowledge, happiness and smile in every home and the washing away off ignorance and sadness.
- The establishment of free hospitals and dispensaries to impart medical facilities to the rural areas with the help of qualified doctors and professionals.Facilities of clinical ambulances will also be provided.
- The erection of Masajid and Quranic centers to spread knowledge of Deen.
- Provision of clean sweet water in the rural areas by digging wells.
- Financial assistance for widows and orphans and dowry assistance for girls from needy families.
- Relief for calamity-struck areas through financial means and assistance in placing them in appropriate jobs.