Check players' statistics in order to improve your game level.
* Profil creation, edition and deletion
* Score count
* 3, 4 and 5-players game support
* Bids details for the current game
* Score evolution graphe, bids type pie chart, number of bids by player pie chart for the current game
* Players' stats
* Classification of players
* Data backup/restore on SD card
* this application is not made for screen > 7".
* I choose to disable the landscape mode because the experience and the display are better, it's not a bug.
* If you have a bug (display or other) or an idea (lack or improvement), you can contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your contribution in this first android project :)
- Designed for in-match scoring
- Input validation to ensure that all scoring rules are followed
- Easy to use
- Match timer
How to Use:
- Click on a ball to add balls to a goal (top set of buttons = high goal, bottom set = low goal)
- Click on the minus symbol in the upper right corner to toggle subtraction mode. When in subtraction mode, balls can be removed in the same manner as they are added
- Click on scores/timer display to select the autonomous winner
- Click on the robot icons at bottom of screen to cycle elevation height
- Click on the timer symbol in the upper right corner to select timer duration
Sopio was made by Alex Day and Danny Hooper.
Find them on YouTube at:
On Twitter at:
Visit www.sopiocards.com for more about Sopio!
Now supports Pebble Watch! http://pblweb.com/appstore/532dcdb0aadf55fc6c0002c8/
**GPS Must be enabled**
Direction now works more reliably on various devices as well as the mph/kph setting being saved upon exit.
Displays GPS Satellites that have a fix and are working on getting your speed, direction traveling, accuracy of GPS fix, and of course speed.
Certain devices have GPS issues that are hardware related, please take this into account when using on this device. It may take longer to get a good signal, and may be spotty when it does.
This app should only be used if properly secured to be hands free and not in a position to cause distraction. Please drive carefully and only use this to enhance not inhibit your ability to drive.
Displays your current speed in either Miles per Hour or Kilometers per Hour. Displays your top speed achieved. Use to accurately find out how fast you are going using your device's GPS.
Be aware, this is only as accurate as your phone's hardware and GPS must be enabled. Recent changes to the Android OS may cause a longer than expected time before a signal is detected.
Ability to customize background and text color and the size of the speed to optimize viewing on your Android device.
- Direction Traveling
- Number of satellites with a GPS fix
- Accuracy of your GPS fix
- No Ads!
- Change Text Size
- Change Text Color
- Change Background Color
- View MPH or KPH
- View Top Speed (easily deletion via X button in case you are pulled over)
- Simple menu choice to review, no need to fumble around the market or internet
You must have a valid GPS signal for this to work. Motorola Droid X does not have the best GPS, please be patient if you own this phone. It should work, but takes longer than other devices to connect.
Please drive responsibly and only use this app hands free and when it isn't a distraction.
NOTE: The home button will still work, but the child will have no way to show the All Done! screen and therefore won't successfully complete Timeout.