Calculation of cross section area and deposition rate
- Choice between different weld geometries
- Consideration of gaps, reinforcement and spatter loss
Energy input from interpolated parameters
- Choice of welding processes
- High speed videos of welding processes
- Process range of travel and wirefeed speed are estimated in respect to welding process and position
Economic comparison for manual to automatic welding systems
- Costs of investment, labor, shielding gas and filler material
- Presentation of Fronius welding systems
- Metric and Imperial Calculation
- Worksheets can be saved and sent to other Weld Wizard Users
This App is used for calculating single layer weld seams. The maximum thicknesses of the plates are limited based on realistic possible single layer weld seams.
Similar applications: Piping Flanges, ASME Flanges, MaxANSI Piping, MaxLarge Flanges, PipeShop, PipeShop-Pro, MaxANSI Piping Pro, PIPEFIT, API 650, ASME Section VIII Division 1, ASME
Keywords: ASME Section VIII Division 1, Quick Reference, Quick Reference to Code, Quick Reference to ASME code, Quick Reference to Vessel Code, ASME Flange, piping, appsoul, Fayaz, pressure vessel, DIN Flanges, API, API 650, ASME Section VIII, ANSI compact, threaded flanges, Pipe Information, ASME B16.5 Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Lapped Flange, Long Weld Neck Flange, ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ANSI Orifice Flanges, Weld Neck, Slip On
Please note that the calculators are open for TRIAL purposes and have to be BOUGHT INDIVIDUALLY for unlimited use. This gives users an option to try them out before they decide to buy the calculators
The current calculators are -
1. Arc Welding Heat Input Calculator
2. Carbon Equivalent and Composition Parameter (Pcm) Calculator
3. Pre-heat and Interpass Temperature Calculator
4. Maximum Hi-Lo of ID of a Pipe
5. Specific Location Hi-Lo of a Pipe
For a demo of these calculators, visit: www.axoncalc.com
Also, you should sign up for updates either on the website (www.axoncalc.com) or through the app itself.
- 180 Return
- 45 Elbow
- 90 Elbow
- Concentric Reducer
- Eccentric Reducer
- Half Coupling
- Hexagonal Head Bushing
- Hexagonal Head Plug
- Hexagonal Nipple
- Male-Female Reducer
- Reducer Insert
- Reducing Coupling
- Reducing Hexagonal Nipple
- Reducing Outlet Tee
- Square Head Plug
- Straight Tee
- Welding Boss
To assist welders, welding supervisors and inspection personnel to control welding heat input in the field.
Welding heat input is one of the most difficult aspects of welding to control out in the field, because the Heat Input (HI) is a function of the welding current, voltage and travel speed. While many modern power sources will give a reading for the voltage and amperage, when performing manual or semi-automatic welding, the travel speed can only be calculated in hindsight, and hence the heat input can also only be calculated in hindsight. This means that controlling heat input turns into a trial and error endeavour. The Heat Input Helper (HIH) application has been developed to overcome this difficulty by giving a continuous feedback regarding the maximum and minimum distances that should have been welded to stay within the target maximum and minimum heat input limits.
How Heat Input Helper Works:
By entering the actual Voltage, Amperage and weld length, along with the target values for maximum and minimum heat input, the application provides you with a constant visual output of the maximum and minimum distances that you should have welded to be within those heat input limits. It therefore soon becomes apparent if the welder's travel speed is too fast or too slow, and timely remedial action becomes possible.
Heat Input Helper Application Features:
1) Continuous minimum and maximum weld distances are shown, to give continuous feedback regarding progress required to stay within the target maximum and minimum heat input values.
2) You can use millimetre or inch units.
3) Heat inputs are continuously logged during the weld run, so if the voltage and amperage parameters are adjusted during the weld run, the new parameter values are only applicable to the time in which they remain active, and do not influence previously logged values.
4) A pause button is provided, to allow for times when the welder needs to break the arc.
5) A delay timer is built into the heat input helper application. This will assist a welder that wants to perform his own heat input checks, when s/he does not have anybody else to push the buttons for him / her. This function will perform the specified delay (say 6 seconds) before commencing the timer, and deduct this same amount of time from the total time when pressing the pause or finish button.
6) At the end of the weld run, the average heat input and the welding travel speed of the weld run is shown. This allows you to record these without further calculation, if required.
An HTML5 version of the heat input helper application is freely available for use and evaluation on the WelderPassport website. Please visit: www.welderpassport.com to evaluate the application.
Are You looking for Flange Dimensions and Weight Information?
AppSoul Studio proudly presents you Piping Flanges app providing you flange dimensions and weight information for Pipe Information, ASME Flanges, ANSI Flanges, API Flanges, DIN Flanges, and many more.
AppSoul's Piping Flanges is an android application that contains flange dimensions and weights information for:
Pipe Information: It contains information of pipes as per ASME/ANSI B36.10. This is available in free and pro versions.
ASME B16.5 Flanges: It contains information about weldneck, slip-on, blind, long weldneck, lapped flanges, threaded and socket welded flanges. The raised face flanges are available in free version. The RTJ flanges are available in pro version.
* ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges: It contains information about weldneck and blind flanges as per ASME B16.47 Series A. The raised face flanges are available in free version.
* ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges: It contains information about weldneck and blind flanges as per ASME B16.47 Series B. This is only available in PRO version.
* ANSI Orifice Flanges: It contains information about Orifice Flanges i-e Weld Neck, Slip On and Threaded. This is only available in PRO version.
* ANSI Compact Flanges: It contains information about DESTEC Compact, DESTEC Compact Swivel, DESTEC Compact Blind. This is only available in PRO version.
* API Type 6B Flanges: It contains information about API Type 6B Weld Neck, API Type 6B Threaded, API Type 6B Blind. This is only available in PRO version.
* API Type 6BX Flanges: It contains information about API Type 6BX Weld Neck, API Type 6BX Blind and Test. This is only available in PRO version.
* DIN Flanges: It contains information about Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Flat Flange, Weld Neck Flange, Lapped Flange. This is only available in PRO version.
Similar applications: ASME Flanges, MaxANSI Piping, MaxLarge Flanges, PipeShop, PipeShop-Pro, MaxANSI Piping Pro, PIPEFIT
Keywords: ASME Flange, piping, appsoul, Fayaz, pressure vessel, DIN Flanges, API, API 650, ASME Section VIII, ANSI compact, threaded flanges, Pipe Information, ASME B16.5 Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Lapped Flange, Long Weld Neck Flange, ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ANSI Orifice Flanges, Weld Neck, Slip On
The Pipe Trades Pro calculator for Android Smartphone or Tablet calculates instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more.
If you've ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you'll like this calculator app. With the Pipe Trades Pro calculator you'll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe—makes cutbacks and offsets easy with built-in welding, pipefitter and plumbing calculations.
Great time saving tool for Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
- Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
- Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
- Calculate Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
- Calculate Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
- Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
- Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Calculate Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
- Calculate Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
- Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
- Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size (up to 42-inches) in the calculator and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
- Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
Even rolling offsets are simple, just input for roll(A) and Roll (B) and true set will be displayed, just check the corresponding box and input to any other variable and you have the solution to a cut length of pipe.
Finally, pipefitters can solve even odd angle offsets without the possibility of a math error!
COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by GERALD SIMPSON. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by GERALD SIMPSON.
NO WARRANTIES GERALD SIMPSON expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. GERALD SIMPSON does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. GERALD SIMPSON makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. GERALD SIMPSON further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall GERALD SIMPSON be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, wasted material, labor losses, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if GERALD SIMPSON has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will GERALD SIMPSON be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. GERALD SIMPSON shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
It's a regular scientific calculator with build-in piping equations and formulas, as shown below:
● Uses International System of Units (SI) or United States Units (US)
● Can use degrees or radians
● Have a memory mode which can store as much data as you want
● Come with a pipe and fittings database according to ASME standard code (ASME B36.10 for pipes and ASME B16.9 for fittings), where you can get dimensions and weights
● Have a material database according to ASTM standard code
● Calculate the volume of welding material needed to weld pipes
● Calculate flow rate, velocity and pipe diameter
● Can find the closest standard pipe just by giving the inner diameter and thickness
● Calculate Complex Roll Offset, Simple Roll Offset, Mitered Cut Back, Parallel Cut Back, Cut Length, Odd Angle, Water Column, Area, Volume
● You can change the calculator color (black or white)
● Have a build-in converter, which can convert pressure, temperature, length, weights, power and volume
Oh, and it come with a manual in pdf format, so you wont get lost! :)
Much more will be added in the followings updates!
The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, changing color, etc. You can also load multiple files together. This way, you can compare your NC program file with CAD model, or compare finish maching tool path with rough maching cutter path.
3D data files can be added to the app's external storage folder called 'afanche'. Just connect your phone (or tablet) with a PC and copy your 3D models to the 'afanche' folder of the device. After that, you can use the app to load the models you saved in the directory. If you have files in system 'download' folder or any other folder of your device, you can use the app to find and open them as well. You can also use the app to open files from email(attachment) or web (by downloading). The app also supports third party file management app, for instance, DropBox.
The app is not just a 3D data file viewer. It is also a file organizer. You can put project files in different sub folder so that you can easily find them. The app provides you file sorting features so that you can find your model quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time. If you don't need some of the files any more, you can use the app to delete them. If you need share 3D model with your friend, coworker, client or partner, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment.
The app also provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can manage picture or video of your project and 3D files together. The image formats supported by the app include png, jpeg, bmp, gif, webp. The video formats supported by the app include 3GPP (.3gp), MPEG-4 (.mp4). The audio formats supported by the app include MIDI (.mid), MP3 (.mp3). The app also provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of data files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
The app is a great tool for you if your business is related to CNC Machining (2 Axis, 2.5 D, 3 Axis, 4/5 Axis, Milling, Lathe, wire EDM, Gas Welding, Foundry, Sheet Metal), PLM, CIM, DNC, FMS, ICAM, MPM, CNC Routing and Engraving, Rapid Prototyping, Digital Wood Work, Surface Grinder, 3D Art Carving, 3D Clip Art, Ice Sculpting, Metal Cutting, Glass Sculpting, 3D Printing, Engraving, 3D Scaning, Sign Making, Solid FreeForm Fabrication, or even Circuit Board Manufacturing.
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technoologies. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' to find more 3D oriented apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies. Afanche provides customized 3D programming solutions for mobile, web and desktop. For more info, please contact us. Our email address is email@example.com
Daily jobs for ALL Tradesmen delivered to your phone in specific trades categories!
Welding jobs, pipefitter jobs, boilermakers, ironworkers, riggers, etc.
More features coming in the next few weeks.
Thanks for the idea brothers and sisters of the road...you know who you are! ;)
All the functionality and solutions (see list below) of the handheld Tradesman Calc calculator optimized for the Android user.
The Tradesman Calc for Android devices is specifically designed to be useful in trades requiring technical math, including Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting - virtually any skilled trade requiring applied math skills.
This powerful, easy-to-use app helps tradesmen on the job whenever they need to use or calculate dimensional math, fractions (ruler, proper, improper, and mixed), unit conversions, ratios and proportions, trigonometry/trig and plane geometry (right triangles/angles, circular and polygonal shapes). In addition, the Tradesman Calc app has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The app also has a wide range of powerful math functions, including the ability to enter math equations using order of operations. And you can work with exponents, square roots, reciprocals and more.
The Tradesman Calc app is easy-to-teach and easy-to-learn, making it ideal for instructors helping students in career and technical education programs develop and expand their applied and practical math skills.
● Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master Calculators
● Built-in help – just press and hold key
● All the functionality of the Tradesman Calc handheld calculator and optimized for the Android device user
● Entry editing backspace key
● Complete User’s Guide available free at www.calculated.com
● Work in Architectural (ruler) fractions (1/4 inch, 1/16 inch, etc.), proper fractions (2/3), mixed number fractions (1 2/3) and improper fractions (5/3)
● Solve dimensional math problems, and convert between U.S. and metric dimensional math units for easy conversions.
● Right Triangle/Angle Math: Enter and calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths and make solving right triangles easy
● Trigonometric/Trigonometry/Trig Functions: Solve angle and side trigonometry problems using Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
● Circle/Arc: Enter and calculate Area, Circumference, Radius, Diameter, Arc Angle, Arc Length, Chord Length, Arc Height
● Ratios and Proportions: Calculate x, y values and calculate proportional values easily with the ratio and proportion functionality
● Hexagon/Polygon: Calculate Exterior Angle, Interior Angle, Side Length, Outside Diameter, Inside Diameter, Perimeter and Area
● Enter math equations using order of operations
● Work with exponents
Great for: Students, Instructors and those active in the Trades – Welding, Metal Fabrication, Engineering, Automotive Service Technology, Aviation and Drafting