Why you need CM Backup:
All your important and irreplaceable things like contacts, messages and photos are at risk when they’re only kept on a single device. By backing them up to our secure servers, you can ensure that they're still available to you in the event that your device is ever lost, stolen or damaged.
Please don't worry, everything you have backed up in the cloud can be only viewed by yourself and it's totally safe with us!
• Contacts backup & restore (Avatars, birthdays etc.)
• Messages backup & restore (SMS, MMS, text messages and Hangouts)
• Call logs backup & restore (Phone only)
• Photos backup & restore
• Web Browser Bookmarks backup & restore
• Calendars backup & restore
• Alarms backup & restore
• Dictionary backup & restore (Input methods)
• Intelligent file transfer: super-fast backup and restore speed!
• Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers
• Photo slimming: Compress your photos and move the original ones to the cloud, saving phone space.
• Scheduled backup: automatically backup important items every day.
• Task list view: Check the history of your activities.
• View your backup items on the web: https:\\cloud.cmcm.com
• Multilanguage support
• No root or other authorities required
★ What you can do with CM Backup:
• Import all of your contacts and data to a new phone if your old one is lost or you upgrade
• One tap to move data to a new device and backup all files
• Free up memory: extend your storage by saving your stuff in the cloud
• View your stuff on the web by desktop: access https://cloud.cmcm.com
• Easiest way to manage the cloud space of Clean Master
• Best way to manage the cloud space of CM Security
★ Requested permissions:
Read & modify your contacts
It is used for Contacts backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your contacts.
Edit & read your text messages
It is used for SMS backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your messages (SMS/MMS/Hangouts)
Join our social accounts to get our latest news, and participate in the funny contests!
Cheetah Mobile: http://www.cmcm.com/en-us/cm-backup/
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our translation volunteer team and help people use CM backup in your mother tongue :)
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
• App remove
• Batch uninstall
• AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Battery Usage Tracking
• App Usage Tracking
• Batch uninstall
• Fast uninstall by one click
• List all installed apps
• Show app name,version,update time,size
• Search app by name
• Various sort mode
• App share
• Launch app
• Cached app list
• Search in Google Market
• Support Android 1.6-4.x
• Support App2SD
• Uninstall History (Recycle Bin)
• Uninstall Reminder
Easy Uninstaller is a tool to uninstall apps for android phones. It is quite easy to use, you can select multiple apps that you want to uninstall, and click "Uninstall Selected Apps" button to uninstall them.
Easy Uninstaller also supports app search & sort. Type keyword in the textbox on the top to search the app that you want to uninstall. Click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort the apps in many sort types.
Long press specified app, a context menu will pop up and provide more options. You can view app details by clicking "Application Details". You can share apps by clicking "Share", and you can search the app in the Google market by clicking "Search in Google Market".
Easy Uninstaller cannot uninstall pre-loaded or pre-installed apps in the system because it is limited by the system mechanism.
Q: How to uninstall android app?
Check the apps that you want to uninstall, then tap the uninstall button.
Q: Why can't it list pre-loaded apps?
A: Pre-loaded apps cannot be uninstalled, only if your phone is rooted, you can search "root uninstall" in Google market.
Q: Why are some apps not on the list?
A: Try to click "Menu"->"Refresh" to clean the cache and re-load the app list.
Q: Why can't I close the app?
A: The notification bar icon is used for quick start of the app. If you don't want the notification bar icon shown after you exit the app, you can just disable it in the settings. Click "Menu"->"Setting", uncheck the "Notification Bar Icon" checkbox.
Disclaimer: Due to the many operation systems, device types, and time of media deletion, this app cannot guarantee the recovery of your media. As with any software, please back up your media before running. The developer is not liable for any result accidental or intentional due to using this app.
Your feedback is extremely appreciated! Please leave review (I respond to all reviews) or email me at email@example.com. Here are some of the most memorable review I have gotten:
Jonathan Cates on Feb 25, 2015 at 1:40 AM
"I was able to recover pictures that had been deleted over a year ago. Including pictures of my son at birth. You most definitely get 5 stars for that."
Ahmad Beetar on Apr 21, 2015 at 3:56 PM
"Just so you know Look maby this software isnt perfect and maby it didnt help me but you being here to help us and always keep in touch with people is something really deservies big five staaars… wish you the best my friend…"
kshitiz verma on Apr 29, 2015 at 12:00 PM
"if u need photo recovery, just click the install button :D The only app I saw about recovery that do what it says thankyou so much , I was able to recover very important and memories of mine only because of u...five stars for ur kind effort!"
io sono gioia on May 8, 2015 at 7:23 PM
"It works great After many futile attempts made with other software, enabled me to recover photos that I thought long lost, deleted up to six months ago"
Federico Sichetti on May 18, 2015 at 6:18 PM
Great app! I used algorithm 1 and recovered every photo I had ever deleted on my phone. Keep up the good work! Also, you are the only developer I have seen so far who replies to every single review :)
Dema Woods on May 19, 2015 at 11:21 PM
Love it ❤❤❤❤❤ I thought if I erased the data from my gallery app it wouldn't delete my pics. I was wrong. Then I downloaded this app and ran option 2 and it not only recovered all 6000 of my pics but it also put them back in the albums they were originally in. This is amazing. I will recommend if any of.my friends accidentally delete pics from their phone.
Driele santos gregorio on May 25, 2015 at 7:37 PM
Auto-translated from Portuguese
I loved He recovered all. I was almost crying here
Amanda Anderson on May 28, 2015 at 4:39 PM
It works! Unlocked encrypted photos... What a brilliant app! I have a Galaxy S 3. What happened to me was devastating. My phone was infected with ransomware. I have Avast and it did well unlocking my phone and retrieving other lost data but my photos were still encrypted. I was frustrated and I tried everything possible to try and get them back. I was VERY skeptical that this would work, especially because it was a 'free' app. Once I ran the program I checked my photos and was disappointed to see they were still encrypted. However... I decided to restart my phone and see if that would make a difference. I waited a few minutes and then restarted my phone. I was really expecting to see locked and encrypted photos in my gallery. But to my surprise, I was overwhelmed with joy as I watched my photos unlock and populate my gallery once again! I had retrieved photos I didn't think I no longer had that I thought I accidentally deleted from long ago! I was very pleased. I realized that if there are bad people out there that create malware/ransomware that hold our pictures/data hostage and they encrypt them to ensure we don't get them back... then there are people out there that create GOOD apps to help us out! Thanks!
o No user intervention necessary
o Simple user interface
o No Backup needed, auto-registration of deleted apps
o 24/7 Support
Please rate us!
Restore your Android's apps with a single click.
Deleted an app you purchased from the Android Market? Don't
remember what it was called? Don't want to waste time looking for it? You don't have to.
The Recycle Bin App logs which apps you deleted, you don't have to do anything to get this started. from the moment you download The Recycle Bin App, it will start logging (saving) the information of the apps you've deleted. The Recycle Bin does not save the apps themselves, but only the information of that app which includes a link to Androids Market.
One click and you have the app installed in your device.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
Again, this app is for rooted devices only! This is also a work-in-progress app (and not nearly as powerful as the original DiskDigger for Windows), so all constructive feedback and requests for features are welcome!
DiskDigger recovers the following file types: JPG, PNG, MP4 / M4A / 3GP / MOV, GIF, MP3, AMR, WAV, TIF, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, DNG, ORF, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, PDF, XPS, ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG, ZIP, APK, EPUB.
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
Organize, view, and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
This is the lite version of AndroXplorer, the professional version has been released as AndroXplorer Pro. AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide variety of archive formats with built-in password manager and root file explorer.
Supporting Features for lite version:
• AndroXplorer supports advanced multiple-views file browsing. View-to-view navigation is as easy as swiping left or right. Each view has a self-contained folder with full file manager functions.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Tablet support with collapsible dashboard and breadcrumbs
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer is very convenient to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AndroXplorer also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or RegEx.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers. Auto scan for servers using refresh button.
• Fast thumbnails view mode for images, and for video and music if device support these latest formats
• Natural themes
• Multitasking with Progress Manager
• Launch by default within AndroXplorer
• Real time folder volume information on size and items in SD Card using directory cache
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Backup and restore shortcuts and servers information
• Text editor with auto detecting of universal encoding
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Audio/Video streaming for SMB/Windows Share
Note on delete:
Uncheck "Recycle Folder" in the Settings if you want to delete directly so that other software will not detect it anymore.
Note on sorting:
Tap once on an option to sort in ascending or descending order and tap again to sort in the opposite order. The folder groups will flip side when you change order. The settings will be remembered.
Easily backup and restore apps, sms, mms, call log, calendar, bookmarks, dictionary and contact found on your Android phone. Create backups to SD Card, Gmail, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive or Box account. Create backup manually or schedule automatic backups.
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant app. Now I don't have to download those app which I've accidentally uninstalled. And I can now create back up on the SD card. really superb app." - Subhadip Malakar (Dec 14, 2013)
★★★★★ "Does it well... FOR FREE!. Just like others mentioned, this worked great for transferring my SMS, MMS, and call log from my Droid X to Droid Maxx! Thanks to the developer!" - Jason Spivey (Aug 31, 2013)
★★★★★ "Amazing. I've backed up my data from my galaxy s3 to restored to my note 2 with out a problem perfect app would recommend to anyone ... love this app" - Tim Willis (Apr 15, 2013)
● BACKUP AND RESTORE
✓ Call log
● Backup and Restore to/from
✓ SD Card
✓ Google Drive
● Schedule automatic backups or manually create backups
● View backup contents
● Email a backup contents
● Backup apps to SD card, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box
● Backup & restore app's data (need root)
● Batch restore apps (need root)
Your Sms, Mms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary and Contact data are stored in CSV, eml and VCF file format:
Sms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary --> CSV file format
Mms --> eml file format
Contact --> VCF file format
Backup consists of those files that are inside a zip archive and you can easily read those files in your phone or computer!
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
- Italian - Thanks to Iancilos
- Turkish - Thanks to 3mrullah
- German - Thanks to Markus Geißler (Goasler)
- French - Thanks to Tofe62
- Persian - Thanks to H4M3D-PersianGulf
- Russian - Thanks to Вадим Пай
- Danish - Thanks to bananclaus
- Chinese - Thanks to Zack
- Spanish - Thanks to Ronoel
- Portuguese - Thanks to BmlProds
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK USAGE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size and type”
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
DISK & STORAGE ANALYZER displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe. If you have used WinDirStat, Linux Baobab, Disk Space Fun or TreeSize you are welcome!
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
And the best part is GT Data Recovery is completely free. We try to make it as powerful as we can and hope to help more people who run into these kind of problems.
If you accidentally deleted something important on your phone, reformatted your memory card, or restore your phone to the factory default settings, GT Data Recovery can help you recover images or photos, recover audios as musics and records, recover videos, recover lost contacts and messages, which contains functions as installation file recovery, package recovery, documents recovery etc.
~ supports mainstream volume formats, as FAT,EXT3,EXT4.
~ The scanning results of audios or videos can be previewed.
~ Help you find what you want easily.
~ Completely free, no extra charges.
If you have any questions, welcome to our community: http://forums.gtrecovery.net/