Why you need CM Backup:
All your important and irreplaceable things like contacts, messages and photos are at risk when they’re only kept on a single device. By backing them up to our secure servers, you can ensure that they're still available to you in the event that your device is ever lost, stolen or damaged.
Please don't worry, everything you have backed up in the cloud can be only viewed by yourself and it's totally safe with us!
• Contacts backup & restore (Avatars, birthdays etc.)
• Messages backup & restore (SMS, MMS, text messages and Hangouts)
• Call logs backup & restore (Phone only)
• Photos backup & restore
• Web Browser Bookmarks backup & restore
• Calendars backup & restore
• Alarms backup & restore
• Dictionary backup & restore (Input methods)
• Intelligent file transfer: super-fast backup and restore speed!
• Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers
• Photo slimming: Compress your photos and move the original ones to the cloud, saving phone space.
• Scheduled backup: automatically backup important items every day.
• Task list view: Check the history of your activities.
• View your backup items on the web: https:\\cloud.cmcm.com
• Multilanguage support
• No root or other authorities required
★ What you can do with CM Backup:
• Import all of your contacts and data to a new phone if your old one is lost or you upgrade
• One tap to move data to a new device and backup all files
• Free up memory: extend your storage by saving your stuff in the cloud
• View your stuff on the web by desktop: access https://cloud.cmcm.com
• Easiest way to manage the cloud space of Clean Master
• Best way to manage the cloud space of CM Security
★ Requested permissions:
Read & modify your contacts
It is used for Contacts backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your contacts.
Edit & read your text messages
It is used for SMS backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your messages (SMS/MMS/Hangouts)
Join our social accounts to get our latest news, and participate in the funny contests!
Cheetah Mobile: http://www.cmcm.com/en-us/cm-backup/
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our translation volunteer team and help people use CM backup in your mother tongue :)
You can save space of your phone by backup and remove some apps that are not frequently used.
- Backup apps to SD card
- Send app between devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (New)
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- App manager
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
File not found ? You may be moved or deleted it. restore now ! for mobile phone data recovery you can use this application. It' s will show you some technique to do mobile phone data recovery with your self. You can follow 4 method to make mobile phone data recovery and get your files back.
o No user intervention necessary
o Simple user interface
o No Backup needed, auto-registration of deleted apps
o 24/7 Support
Please rate us!
Restore your Android's apps with a single click.
Deleted an app you purchased from the Android Market? Don't
remember what it was called? Don't want to waste time looking for it? You don't have to.
The Recycle Bin App logs which apps you deleted, you don't have to do anything to get this started. from the moment you download The Recycle Bin App, it will start logging (saving) the information of the apps you've deleted. The Recycle Bin does not save the apps themselves, but only the information of that app which includes a link to Androids Market.
One click and you have the app installed in your device.
• App remove
• Batch uninstall
• AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Battery Usage Tracking
• App Usage Tracking
• Batch uninstall
• Fast uninstall by one click
• List all installed apps
• Show app name,version,update time,size
• Search app by name
• Various sort mode
• App share
• Launch app
• Cached app list
• Search in Google Market
• Support Android 1.6-4.x
• Support App2SD
• Uninstall History (Recycle Bin)
• Uninstall Reminder
■ User Reviews
"Handy App! Every few weeks or so I sweep through my phone and uninstall any apps I don't need anymore. This app makes the process painless and allows you to check boxes for the apps you want to uninstall. Once you select the apps, the uninstall prompts for those apps will show up one by one, making it quicker and easier. My favorite part is how the app will also detect if an app has any unnecessary, left over files afterwards, and ask if you want to delete them." -- by Brandon Egan
"Does what it says. This is a nice and simple app that does exactly what it says, and does it well. It is especially useful for those like me who often install many apps to see what one works best me. Being able to mass remove apps saves a good deal of time." -- by Shawn Koniche
"Perfect! This is the best uninstaller,just right since my application manager always hang..two thumbs up for the developer.thank you so very much.keep up the good work.." -- by genalyn dumagsa
"Best app ive ever used for removing programs it works very quickly the developers did a great job making it. I h8ghoy recommend this app. Good job on the app you guys." -- by Andrew Rodriguez
"App works flawlessly and is so easy to use I think my mother could handle it! This is one app that really lives up to its advertising. This makes it almost too easy to remove an app I don't want to keep, a must for any body's tool box." -- by Dan DeBurger
Easy Uninstaller is a tool to uninstall apps for android phones. It is quite easy to use, you can select multiple apps that you want to uninstall, and click "Uninstall Selected Apps" button to uninstall them.
Easy Uninstaller also supports app search & sort. Type keyword in the textbox on the top to search the app that you want to uninstall. Click "Menu"->"Sort" to sort the apps in many sort types.
Long press specified app, a context menu will pop up and provide more options. You can view app details by clicking "Application Details". You can share apps by clicking "Share", and you can search the app in the Google market by clicking "Search in Google Market".
Easy Uninstaller cannot uninstall pre-loaded or pre-installed apps in the system because it is limited by the system mechanism.
Q: How to uninstall android app?
Check the apps that you want to uninstall, then tap the uninstall button.
Q: Why can't it list pre-loaded apps?
A: Pre-loaded apps cannot be uninstalled, only if your phone is rooted, you can search "root uninstall" in Google market.
Q: Why are some apps not on the list?
A: Try to click "Menu"->"Refresh" to clean the cache and re-load the app list.
Q: Why can't I close the app?
A: The notification bar icon is used for quick start of the app. If you don't want the notification bar icon shown after you exit the app, you can just disable it in the settings. Click "Menu"->"Setting", uncheck the "Notification Bar Icon" checkbox.
For complete instructions, please see http://diskdigger.org/android
Again, this app is for rooted devices only! This is also a work-in-progress app (and not nearly as powerful as the original DiskDigger for Windows), so all constructive feedback and requests for features are welcome!
DiskDigger recovers the following file types: JPG, PNG, MP4 / M4A / 3GP / MOV, GIF, MP3, AMR, WAV, TIF, CR2, SR2, NEF, DCR, PEF, DNG, ORF, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, PDF, XPS, ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG, ZIP, APK, EPUB.
Miss to delete important file or some files lost ? Its may be removed by system or yourself. But you can restore it back with this app. It will show you about 3 method to recovery your deleted file from your device.
In order to send files to the Recycle Bin, select the file you wish to delete in your preferred file explorer, then
select "Recycle Bin" in the "Open With", "Share it" or "Send To" menus. When you send a file to the Recycle Bin (via "Send To", "Share it" or "Open With"), it is automatically moved to the recycle bin app folder.
You can configure a list of folders and file types that are automatically watched in order to send to the recycle bin if you delete one accidentally.
If you need to permanently remove the file, you need to enter the Recycle Bin app and select "Permanently Delete The File".
If you need to restore the file, enter the Recycle Bin, then select restore. It is so easy!
If your file explorer supports it, you can send folders or multiple files to the Recycle Bin in a single selection.
In App Billing allows users to
Backup/restore app settings
Your important document was lost from your sd card !! If you deleted it. You can restore it back, with this application it can show you about 3 step to do sd card recovery file that you can learn and follow it.
Organize, view, and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
GT Trash works just like the recycle bin on your mac, linux or windows desktop computer. Besides, data recovery is provided to recover data which are deleted before trash installed.
If you have any questions or suggestions when using GT Trash, please feel free to tell us:
• Save deleted files in the trash, you can recover them anytime you want.
• Data recovery is provided to recover deleted images, videos, audio, documents, SMS, contacts and more even through they were not in the trash.
• Uninstall apps, including user apps and system apps.
• You can erase deleted data to protect your privacy.
• Preview images, videos, audio and archives before they are recovered.
• Sort and search recovered files.
• No network connection, safe and easy to use.
• No need to root your phone, if your phone has been rooted, you can enjoy a better experience.
-The app searches your entire device for pictures, ALL image extensions, ALL locations hidden and even system level, to put them in a folder called ALL_IMAGES on the root directory of the phone. .
- To access the folder ALL_IMAGES, try the following:
1. View it through any photo gallery app.
2. Download a popular file browser such as Astro File Manager.
3. Connect your device to any computer, turn on mass media mode, and open the phone in a file browser such as windows explorer.
Disclaimer: Due to the many operation systems, device types, and time of image deletion, this app cannot guarantee the recovery of your photo (unfortunately no app can turn back time). It is a free app and please use it "as is". The developer is not liable for any result accidental or intentional due to using this app.
This is the lite version of AndroXplorer, the professional version has been released as AndroXplorer Pro. AndroXplorer Pro supports a wide variety of archive formats with built-in password manager and root file explorer.
Supporting Features for lite version:
• AndroXplorer supports advanced multiple-views file browsing. View-to-view navigation is as easy as swiping left or right. Each view has a self-contained folder with full file manager functions.
• To manage your installed applications, AndroXplorer provides My Programs. This feature aggregates all installed applications within a single folder. Tap on an application within the folder to activate, to see the properties or to get more information from the market. Options also available to uninstall and performing backup where it is applicable.
• Tablet support with collapsible dashboard and breadcrumbs
• Shortcuts feature in AndroXplorer is very convenient to use, it enables you to create shortcuts to files and folders from any folder within a view. The shortcuts are then saved in a folder for future references.
• AndroXplorer also has built-in fast file search based on simple pattern or RegEx.
• Reliable WiFi network file sharing supporting SMB servers. Auto scan for servers using refresh button.
• Fast thumbnails view mode for images, and for video and music if device support these latest formats
• Natural themes
• Multitasking with Progress Manager
• Launch by default within AndroXplorer
• Real time folder volume information on size and items in SD Card using directory cache
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Backup and restore shortcuts and servers information
• Text editor with auto detecting of universal encoding
• Recycle bin for files in SD Card
• Multiple share and shortcuts
• Audio/Video streaming for SMB/Windows Share
Note on delete:
Uncheck "Recycle Folder" in the Settings if you want to delete directly so that other software will not detect it anymore.
Note on sorting:
Tap once on an option to sort in ascending or descending order and tap again to sort in the opposite order. The folder groups will flip side when you change order. The settings will be remembered.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
With Clean File Manager you can easily find, browse, move, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files and apps On-The-Go!
• Google Drive and Dropbox cloud storage integration
• Material/Holo Light and Material/Holo Dark themes for Android
• Intuitive left/right swiping to browse folders and files
• Explore you local Android file system, primary and secondary SD cards
• Multiple selection to operate on more than one files or folders
• Search and share files
• Application manager for your installed Android apps and games
• List view in the files and apps explorer
• Custom bookmarks
• Optimized for both phones and tablets (HD) screens (tested with Nexus devices)
• Support USB OTG On-The-Go (tested on Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto G2 and HTC One)
• Compress and extract support for Zip files
• Extract support for: Rar, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, Tbz
• Sorting options (per-folder sorting can be enabled from settings)
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, rename, move (for both files and folders)
• Create and delete folders (directories)
• Thumbnail for photos and application Apk files
• Pick ringtones
• Built-in image gallery (can be disabled from settings)
• Compatible with Android 4.4 KitKat, Android 5.0 Lollipop and latest Nexus 7 and Nexus 9 tablets
More features for Clean File Manager??? Vote now: http://clean.fm/vote
Join our BETA program and test new features before anyone else: http://clean.fm/beta.html
File Manager for phones and tablets supports 29 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
More languages??? Help with translations: http://crowdin.net/project/clean-file-manager
• How to Recover Deleted Files from Recycle Bin, USB, Memory Card
• Recover Deleted Files
• HOW TO RECOVER DELETED FILES FROM YOUR COMPUTER..
• Recover Deleted Files Quickly & Easily
• [USB Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from your USB Drive ?
• How to Recover Lost Files from an SD Card EASILY
• [SD Card Data Recovery] How to Recover Lost Files from SD Card ?
• Recover Deleted Files Mac Computer QUICKLY and EASILY
• How to Recover Lost Files
• [Data Recovery for Android] One Click Recovers Lost Files from your Android device