- Thousands of video/audio Podcasts from full category
- Search function support
- Download support
- Playback mode support (stream, offline, and background)
- Podcast categories:
Games & Hobbies
Government & Organizations
Kids & Family
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Science & Medicine
Society & Culture
Sports & Recreation
TV & Film
Note: This app is supported by ads.
This app uses freely available graphics in
★ It's FREE!
★ Audio and video support.
★ Stream or download podcasts
★ Import / Export OPML files.
★ Recommendations based on current subscriptions.
★ Searchable database with 200.000 podcasts.
★ Browse podcasts on a world map.
★ Easy, clean and intuitive user interface.
There is a new, paid, pro version available, rewritten from scratch with new features. Check it out!
Input query, and just go!
It provides an option to select Country for iTunes, so that you can use multi byte characters of your native tongue, instead of alphabet.
[download podcast files]
- To download a file, CLICK one of the episodes.
A new folder named "iTunesPreview/Podcast" will be created in your SD card.
* Please note that not all files can be downloaded.
This is not official iTunes app. This only uses iTunes API provided by iTunes Store to search contents.
All Promo Contents are provided courtesy of iTunes.
Smart Podcast is equipped with a powerful podcast search function.
Just input some keywords, and you can instantly find a podcast of your liking.
Fully equipped with audio and video players.
At your preference, an external media player can also be selected and used.
Refreshing podcasts (updating the list) and downloading media files are all automatically done in the background.
No need to connect to your computer as in the case of iPhone or iPad.
With Smart Podcast, you can specify how often to refresh podcasts and how many files to download.
If you want to save communication fee or your battery,
you can choose to download only on Wi-Fi or only while the phone is charging.
Smart Podcast makes it so easy to search and subscribe a wide variety of podcadsts such as news, entertainment, language learning, etc.
Please send your feedback and bug reports to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
More than 20,000 podcast are registered(and some of Radio channels).
YouTube search word or channel can be subscribed also.
Bluetooth headset or earphone buttons are functional
If you want to add any Podcast or Youtube channel,e-mail or twitter are opened.
Bug reports accept via twitter -> @KJ_GoToMoon
Please request 'ADD' by Plus button to improve your country Podcast List
yIn tIq 'ej chep!
Free for Jellypod, Podcast, Radio.
Jellypod is an easier pretty podcast player.
Now you can share, find and enjoy your podcast from Jellypod.
* Having a hard time to find your favorite channels? Now you can register through customer care.
* DISCOVER thousands of free audio and video shows from all over the world.
* PLAY your content everywhere - either online or offline.
* CUSTOMIZE your playlist to match your listening preferences.
* STYLISH user interface and player.
* Podcast Language Setting
You can select your language to enjoy.
You can go and change your language from View >Setting >Language setting.
English, Japanese, Korean are supported.
* Screen widget
You can use widget when you're driving.
You can enjoy your episode through widget which contains play/pause/rewind and forward functions.
*Alert and Auto download
If you set podcast as your favorite, you can be notice with update message.
If you set Auto download on, it will be automatically download, when Wi-Fi is set.
You can set your 3G/4G network system.
You can download your streaming episodes by touching download button, when Wi-Fi is not available and enjoy your downloaded episodes which can be found in your inbox.
* Sophisticated podcast download engine gives you complete control of how many podcasts to download and how long to keep the old versions.
Downloads new episode in the background, so you spend more time enjoying your feeds, and less time waiting on them.
* Saving subscribed podcasts
If you wish to check your subscribed channels, please join us.
After joining us, you can enjoy your channels from your favorite by clicking.
Your subscribed channels are saved by server, you can always enjoy, even you change to the new phone or uninstall and reinstall
* Video Podcast Backgrounding
You can play also Podcast backgrounding not only videos and audios so now you can do searching, messaging when you listen to Podcast.
* Play all
You can listen to episodes that you have not listened yet. If you have downloaded all your episodes you can easily listen to your episodes from your inbox. You can also change order of your episodes.
* View your episodes from old
Generally, you can see the oldest episode on the top.
You can manage the view order by selecting view order from channel home setting. This function can be useful for language education.
* Use the Sleep feature to automatically turn the podcast playback off after predetermined period of time.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
CNET “Stitcher is to news and information what Pandora is to music”
BUSINESS WEEK “Makes Sirius look overpriced and stodgy”
GIZMODO “Stitcher collects and stitches together spoken word radio content. Think of it as your local public radio station, times 400”
* CREATE CUSTOM STATIONS: “Stitch” together your favorite shows to create customized stations.
* DISCOVER NEW SHOWS: Stitcher helps you find new shows you’ll love by recommending shows other listeners of the same show also like.
* LISTEN ON DEMAND: Get the latest episodes of your favorite shows as soon as they are released, without the hassle of downloading and syncing podcasts.
* GET BREAKING NEWS: Keep up with the day’s biggest stories on the front page and via breaking news audio alerts sent to your phone.
* SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Share your favorite shows on Twitter, Facebook and email.
Stitcher is the best way to stay connected with the information that’s important to you. Stitcher Radio is a smarter way to listen to the radio.
AWARDS & PRAISE
- 20 Best Apps of 2012 - TechCrunch
- 25 Top Android Apps - Time 2012
- 12 Best Entertainment Apps of 2012 - PC World
- Essential Driving App - Wired 2012
- Best News App - Best App Ever Awards
- Best Mobile News App - Webby's People's Voice Award
- Top 75 Android Apps - PC Magazine
- Top 5 Podcast Apps - Mashable
"Best Podcast app ever" Eric
"Great, an easy way to keep up on current news" Jake
“I Love NPR and CNBC on the go” Sam
“Unbeatable, and I’ve tried a few. Like having a real radio in your hand” Cyril
“The best thing about it is having different playlists; one for my morning commute, another for my lunch hour (Joe Rogan!) and another for heading home (This American Life)” Jerry
This app does not download podcasts. It only plays them.
READ_PHONE_STATE - so it can know when to automatically pause for incoming calls.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - so it can optionally delete the podcast files after you listen to them.
WAKE_LOCK - so your device wont go to sleep in the middle of a long podcast.
- COMING SOON -
$1 version with these extra features
1. play entire folder
2. night mode
3. pause/resume on headphone plug/unplugged
4. force screen to stay portrait or landscape
5. progress bar
6. sleep timer
7. more languages
8. (I'm taking requests)
Plex organizes all of your personal media, wherever you keep it, so you can enjoy it on any device. With Plex, you can easily stream your videos, music, photos and home movies to your Android phone or tablet from your home computer running Plex Media Server (available for free at https://www.plex.tv).
- Plex makes your media beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other metadata.
- Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
- Easily share your media with friends and family.
- Browse, fling and control your media on any Plex-enabled device, including the Google Chromecast (Plex Pass)
- Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing (Plex Pass)
- Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline (Plex Pass)
- Access a wide range of online channels such as TED, Revision3, and TWiT.
- Queue online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube and watch them later on any device.
With Plex, your media universe is constantly expanding. Getting up and running is easy, so start now!
★★★ NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.8.14 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content (such as video from the iTunes store), ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported. ★★★
Listed as a featured app on Google TV. View your security cams right from the sofa!
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM 2013 models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 12 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server, or Dropbox.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection.
- Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes only couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
Features in development:
- Chromecast support.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
What our customers say about the app:
"By far the best IP cam app I've used, and I've tried a lot. 2 way audio for FOSCAM is just what I've been waiting for."
"Great app, just the job for my home CCTV System with 8 cameras."
"This is by far the best IP camera control app. Worth every penny. Dev updates with new cams and features all of the time. Great work!"
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
TeleCast Online TV brings all the latest news, music & entertainment channels for you on the go. Telecast uses Youtube APIs to list out all the youtube channels publically available and plays the content. You can also cast channels on for TV using Chromecast or using Miracast Dongle. (Chromecast support coming soon!)
- Enjoy more than 300+ channels on you android phone or tablet
- World TV: Channels around the world: CNN, ABC News, BBC, ReutersTV, Euro News etc.
- Channels from several different countries including US, UK, Germany, India, Japan, Australia, France, Spain..
- Music Channels: Playlists from all famous artists.
- Watch Channels on your TV using Miracast.
- High Resolution Videos
- Collects latest feeds from the web
- Channel Categories: News, Music, Sports, Entertainment, Educational.
- Channel Podcast
- Chromcast Integration coming soon!
Telecast lists Channels based on their popularity which you will love to watch!
Q: How to publish content to TV using Miracast
A: Android has a built in feature known as "Wireless Display" which can cast your screen on a TV. Go to Settings>Display>"Wireless Display" to turn on this feature.
Q: How to publish content to TV using Chromcast
A: Chromast support for this app is not yet available and will be coming soon.
keywords: Free TV, Online TV, News Channels, Channel Podcast, Miracast, Chromecast, Chromecast TV, HD TV, Channel Podcast, Music Channels
- Única aplicación que te sugiere audios en base a tus gustos y a lo que escuchas
- Reproduce en tiempo real por 3G y WIFI, con posibilidad de descarga para escucha offline
- La posición de reproducción de las descargas se mantiene aunque
cambies de audio
- Permite guardar los audios de tu interés para escuchar más tarde
- Sincroniza automáticamente con tu perfil de la web de iVoox.com
- Aplicación gratuia mantenida con publicidad. Para más información sobre cómo eliminar la publicidad visita iVoox.com.
- Sencilla: Marca los audios que te interesan, y envíalos con 1 solo clic a la playlist
- Controles en la pantalla de bloqueo
- Gestión de suscripciones
Los permisos solicitados son para la gestión de llamadas entrantes mientras está sonando el audio, y así poder pararlo.
** Si tenéis cualquier problema con la aplicación, escribidnos mediante la opción feedback o a email@example.com **
You can watch or listen to approximately 4,000 podcasts around the world.
This app supports all kinds of contents including audio/video files, text articles as well as comics.
You can easily watch or listen to any contents you want whenever, wherever. It's simple and free!
0. Overall introduction
- Grey, the main color of the app, helps your eyes not to get tired
- This app is named 'Grey' as it makes use of grey tone overall
- You can find a side menu bar when you touch and slide aside
1. Podcast search
- You can search approximately 4,000 podcasts around the world
- You can search by name, category and country.
- You can see how many people are listening to each podcast
- You can easily and quickly add your favorite channels you would like to watch or listen to among about 4,000 podcasts.
- You can see your favorite channels of each category immediately
- You can change sorting order of episodes
- You can set the total number of search results in a list
- You can register download or play lists
- You can check up on download status
- With a side menu bar, you can easily move to menu (function)
- You can use external players
- The screen UI is simple and intuitive
- A volume control button is available
- Sleep Timer will automatically turn the player off when you fall asleep while listening to a podcast.
- On play list, it is easy to move from previous file or to next file.
- You can set up the time of rewinding and fast forwarding
- You can set whether you want to delete image cashes or not
- You can set up automatically to look up episodes
- You can change the location of a folder in which the downloaded files are saved
podcast, allpodcast, allpod, allpodcast2, allpod2, allpodcast season 2
★ Dedicated search engine containing 250.000+ podcasts.
★ Minimalistic, fast and efficient; .apk size less than 350kb.
★ Audio and video support.
★ Integration with Flattr.
★ No advertising.
★ Frequently updated.
★ Automatic downloads and notifications.
★ Podcast suggestions based on current subscriptions.
★ Swipe navigation
★ Carmode when driving.
★ No bloat.
★ Support for Basic Http Authentication
★ Utilizes the caching mechanism of the http protocol.
★ Supported mediaformats: http://bit.ly/Cpjbh
★ OPML, RSS 2.0 and ATOM support.
If you have problems or feature requests, just drop me an email and we'll figure it out.
** Right now there are a lot of unanswered emails to which I just cannot find time to answer :/
A quickstart to get you going:
The Channel tab lists the podcasts you currently subscribe to.
The Episode tab lists the 200 latest episodes from all your subscriptions.
The Downloads tab lists the episodes you have downloaded to your phone.
The rest should be quite self explanatory.
*** ALERT ***
- Make sure your Chromecast and Android device are using the same Wi-Fi network to start casting!
- Devices running Android Version 4.0.3 have a compatibility issue preventing them from finding Chromecast devices on the network. We will release a fix as soon as possible!
- Toshiba Thrive
- 2012 Versions of the Kindle Fire HD 7" and 8.9" tablets
Version 7.0 Features:
- Chromecast support (in-app purchase required)
- DLNA media sharing integrated with casting
- Automatically adds cover art and music information
- Improved media indexing speed and efficiency
- Easy to use user interface
- Subtitle, scaling, and device support improvements
Avia lets you play, manage and share your personal media. You get seamless access to photos, videos and music from social media sites, your home network, and your device’s local storage.
You want your media on all your devices all the time. Avia is optimized for Chromecast, Android smartphones, tablets, Kindle Fire and Google TV™. Just about anywhere you have media, you can enjoy it with Avia.
Access your complete media library from a single application. Manage photos and video from your Android devices along with social media sites: Facebook, Dropbox, and Google+ Photos / Picasa. Create playlists and photo albums. Even sync them to music. Avia gives you total control.
Sharing media with your friends and family couldn't be easier. Simply cast it to Chromecast or a DLNA-enabled device. You can even cast it to your friend's phone. Your media was made to share – Avia makes it happen.
In-app purchase & refund policy
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
If you're having any trouble, PLEASE CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We can't respond to reviews or comments.
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
XBox users - make sure you have the latest update installed and have PlayTo enabled in your console settings.
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing, comprehensive and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Youku, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, iStream
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
Please reach out to us at
PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and browse and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV including some popular media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server (v0.9.6.0 and above), Serviio, Majestic, XBMC, Twonky, Windows Media Player, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
PlayTo has been tested to worked with over 1000+ devices like TV's, media/Blu-ray players, AV receivers, Airplay devices including Roku (with free PlayTo channel installed), Apple TV, Samsung, Sony, LG. Panasonic, Cambridge, Toshiba, Western Digital, Yamaha, Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Pioneer, Logitech, Marantz, PacketVideo, Phillips, Sharp, XBMC and a lot more
Note: Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA, UPnP or AirPlay enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream to it.
Make sure you remove the password from your Apple TV as PlayTo currently does not support password protection.
Note: The free version has restrictions on number of channels playable - please upgrade to full version for unrestricted access.
More from developer
Once this app is installed, you will need to stop / restart Podcast Addict in order to disable the ad banners. It will not unlock any new feature, because Podcast Addict is unlimited by default.
You must have Podcast Addict installed before purchasing this Donate app.
THIS APP DOESN'T HAVE AN ICON AND CANNOT BE STARTED. JUST INSTALL IT... AND FORGET ABOUT IT
In case you see some bugs or have some suggestions regarding Podcast Addict, please send me an email so I can fix it.
Please don't forget to rate the Donate app, review it and click its +1 button to give it more visibility on the Google Play.
With Podcast Addict, manage all your audio & video Podcasts as well as your YouTube channels and News feeds from your Android device.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, CBC, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Twit, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML export file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict or iTunes databases (~ 150K podcasts indexed).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
The app displays a small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to support Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, you can buy 'Podcast Addict - Donate' app
Please report bugs and vote for new features: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Chromecast support (NEW)
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Youtube Channels & News feeds
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume feature
• variable playback speed available for Android 4.1+
• audio playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• TOP 50 most successful podcasts
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode filters & search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• can be controlled by task automation apps like Tasker or AutomateIT through Intents
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, CBC, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, ESPN, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, How Stuff Works, KCRW, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, Podnutz, Quick and Dirty Tips, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, The Guardian, The Naked Scientists, Twit, WFMU
• French: BadGeek, Bepod, BFM TV, College de France, Divergence FM, Europe1, Freepod, JeuxVideo.com, NoWatch, Podcast Suisse, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, Radio01.net, RFI, RMC, RTBF, RTL, RTS, RZO, SynopsLive
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3, RSI
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, RTP, TSF
• Russian: Радио ЭХО Москвы, Финам ФМ
• Spanish: Cadena SER, RTVE
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com