Get dropped into the middle of the World War Z chaos!
Featuring 28 visceral levels, intense combat, engaging puzzles, upgradable weapons and armor, and unlimited challenge mode. The World War Z game challenges you: play to survive.
In a race against time, travel the world to rescue your loved ones in the midst of the deadly Zombie pandemic.
• Action-packed story-based game
• Choose between different control schemes to suite your playstyle
• Over a dozen upgradeable weapons
• Listen to radio broadcasts and answering machines and read emails of other survivors
• Replayable challenge mode
• Chilling tense atmosphere
• Multiple forms of combat including hand-to-hand and ranged shooting
• Zombie Hordes
Three blocks modes are available (Pentis, Classic, Extreme), and also a 100% customizable mode, for a game even more fun!
In Pentis Blocks Mode, play with the 18 blocks each made of 5 squares.
You want to play the classic game? Choose Classic Blocks Mode and play with the standard 7 blocks .
In Extreme Blocks Mode, have fun with ALL the blocks made of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 squares!
For all theses blocks modes, there are 3 game modes:
- ENDURANCE : succeed maximum levels and get the highest score ;
- CHRONO : break maximum lines in a given time ;
- SPRINT : be as quick as possible to break a fixed number of lines.
All your scores are saved for each of these modes.
By connecting to the Internet, you can get the world best scores and you can also compare your scores with those of other players. For each mode, get the best ranking among all the players in the world!
Why "Pentis" ?
"Tetra" comes from Old Greek and means "four", like 4 squares per block in classic Tetris.
And "Penta" means "five", like 5 squares per block in Pentis game!
You have to build the correct math with addition, subtraction, multiplication or division before the stones are at the top of your level.
You can select between 5 different hard stages.
Daily training your brain for better results in school, job or just in normal life.
It is math training with a lot of fun!
Just try it out!
Specifically developed for touchscreen platforms, Total War Battles™: SHOGUN is a new real-time strategy game from the makers of the award-winning Total War series.
Total War Battles™ delivers quick-fire, tactical combat balanced with intuitive building and unit management. All set in a beautifully illustrated Medieval Japan.
“This high-quality production dramatically streamlines the RTS genre for mobile play, while making sure it's packed with enough tactical depth to make its many skirmishes tense and exciting”
PocketGamer.com – 90% Gold Award
“Total War Battles is a surprisingly beautiful and engaging mix of war gaming and puzzles.”
Slide To Play – 4/4
1. COMPETE FOR THE SUPREMACY OF MEDIEVAL JAPAN
Lead your clan to battle through more than 10 hours of story-driven campaign set in the world of Total War™: SHOGUN 2; winner of “Best Strategy Game of 2011” awards from Gamespot, IGN, Gamespy and GameTrailers.
2. BUILD YOUR ECONOMY
Deploy and manage your bases to generate resources and recruit units including samurai, archers, ninjas and cavalry. Each victory awards XP to spend on building and troop upgrades that could make a decisive difference to your future battles.
3. A UNIQUE TAKE ON REAL-TIME BATTLES
Total War Battles™ introduces a new real-time battle system that feels both familiar and fresh. The hex battle maps allow for natural unit movements and deep strategy. However, as followers of the “Bushido” code of conduct, your units can never turn back – this twist to classic RTS gameplay adds tension and intensity to the action, making each victory even more rewarding.
4. DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
Introducing an interface designed specifically for touchscreens – drag and drop buildings and troops, swipe across the battle map with a flick, and pinch to zoom in and out.
5. 1Vs1 LOCAL MULTIPLAYER
Play against a friend in real-time on a single device in three different multiplayer modes.
6. SKIRMISH MODE
Play through six standalone battles in Normal, Hard or Shogun difficulty. Compete against other players on the leaderboards and unlock new Skirmish achievements.
7. STRATEGY FOR ALL
Total War™ fans will naturally enjoy the intense, deep and rewarding action-strategy gameplay, while more casual strategy fans will appreciate the Zen simplicity of the opening tutorial battles, scalable difficulty level and hint system that will soon make them a tactical master.
Play TOTAL WAR BATTLES on your big screen TV with MHL. Visit www.meetmhl.com for more information.
Clear rows to earn points and level up. The higher your level, the faster the blocks will rise!
Compete against your friends to see who can get the high score!
Creators: Tony Bowen, Sean Dillon, Eric Rosenberg
Game rules is similar to 2048 and Falling Blocks games.
Numbered blocks falling from the top. You must stack blocks with same numbers together. Blocks merge and free space on game field. Every new level blocks falling faster and faster. Try to play as long as you can and compete with friends for higher score!
Multiple game modes and control layouts add excellent versatility. Try "Crammed" mode- game play is quicker and more exciting.
Classic Block Drop is free with no ads. I don't turn a profit. App only created for the sake of user enjoyment and to fill the lack of a full screen version of tetris!
If you have any suggestions, let me know via email or rating comment.
- support for individual and team-based scoring
- complete score history is retained for the entire game
- ability to undo through complete history
- ability to remember score increments (+5 every time, for example)
- quick access to both the dice roller and game timer
- ability to save/load games
- add any number of any of the following dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20
- roll sound and animation, with ability to disable sound
- shake-roll, with ability to disable
- roll dice individually or all at once
- build any configuration of however many dice are required
- seamlessly save/load configurations from one of 6 available save slots
- ability set custom times
- runs as service (the timer keeps running even if you leave the screen)
- check remaining time through an ongoing notification
- audible alarm tone, with ability to disable sound
Internet permissions required to pull the message of the day from my web server.
Interface optimized for touch-screen phones.
Feedback is highly encouraged, and will drive future development efforts.