Get dropped into the middle of the World War Z chaos!
Featuring 28 visceral levels, intense combat, engaging puzzles, upgradable weapons and armor, and unlimited challenge mode. The World War Z game challenges you: play to survive.
In a race against time, travel the world to rescue your loved ones in the midst of the deadly Zombie pandemic.
• Action-packed story-based game
• Choose between different control schemes to suite your playstyle
• Over a dozen upgradeable weapons
• Listen to radio broadcasts and answering machines and read emails of other survivors
• Replayable challenge mode
• Chilling tense atmosphere
• Multiple forms of combat including hand-to-hand and ranged shooting
• Zombie Hordes
- Easy control
- Original sound design
- Complete games
- No built-in payments and purchases
Play with pleasure!
Three blocks modes are available (Pentis, Classic, Extreme), and also a 100% customizable mode, for a game even more fun!
In Pentis Blocks Mode, play with the 18 blocks each made of 5 squares.
You want to play the classic game? Choose Classic Blocks Mode and play with the standard 7 blocks .
In Extreme Blocks Mode, have fun with ALL the blocks made of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 squares!
For all theses blocks modes, there are 3 game modes:
- ENDURANCE : succeed maximum levels and get the highest score ;
- CHRONO : break maximum lines in a given time ;
- SPRINT : be as quick as possible to break a fixed number of lines.
All your scores are saved for each of these modes.
By connecting to the Internet, you can get the world best scores and you can also compare your scores with those of other players. For each mode, get the best ranking among all the players in the world!
Why "Pentis" ?
"Tetra" comes from Old Greek and means "four", like 4 squares per block in classic Tetris.
And "Penta" means "five", like 5 squares per block in Pentis game!
You have to build the correct math with addition, subtraction, multiplication or division before the stones are at the top of your level.
You can select between 5 different hard stages.
Daily training your brain for better results in school, job or just in normal life.
It is math training with a lot of fun!
Just try it out!
Supports both hand-held droids and tablets.
Want to try a free demo? We've got you covered:
From Blerg Productions.
Questions? Bugs? Feedback?
Drop us a line!
Game rules is similar to 2048 and Falling Blocks games.
Numbered blocks falling from the top. You must stack blocks with same numbers together. Blocks merge and free space on game field. Every new level blocks falling faster and faster. Try to play as long as you can and compete with friends for higher score!
2, Two modes - Classic mode & Manual Mode(you can choose the drop speed and attack speed)
3, It is a competitive game, you can challenge with your friends.
4, Please enjoy the classic blocks, and get more points!
- support for individual and team-based scoring
- complete score history is retained for the entire game
- ability to undo through complete history
- ability to remember score increments (+5 every time, for example)
- quick access to both the dice roller and game timer
- ability to save/load games
- add any number of any of the following dice: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20
- roll sound and animation, with ability to disable sound
- shake-roll, with ability to disable
- roll dice individually or all at once
- build any configuration of however many dice are required
- seamlessly save/load configurations from one of 6 available save slots
- ability set custom times
- runs as service (the timer keeps running even if you leave the screen)
- check remaining time through an ongoing notification
- audible alarm tone, with ability to disable sound
Internet permissions required to pull the message of the day from my web server.
Interface optimized for touch-screen phones.
Feedback is highly encouraged, and will drive future development efforts.