Europe Alert is an earthquake and volcano alert application for the European-Mediterranean region. Volcanic activity provides the current status of the volcano along with location and effecting area. The notification server consumes real-time data from seismic observation servers then sends notifications to your devices within minutes.
* Less than 20 minutes warning after earthquake has occurred in the European-Mediterranean region.
* Specifies location of the earthquake (Epicenter).
* You can see all earthquake or only for your country.
* Localized time that the incident occurred.
* Notification filtering by the earthquake’s threshold between 0.0 to 7.0 Richter (i.e. no notifications received for small quakes).
* Weekly update for Volcano’s activity.
* Detailed volcanic activity and eruption information.
* Detailed historical volcanic information.
* Location of volcano on the map.
* Real-time update of volcanic eruption, dust, and ash.