Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
- Explore Trending Music and Trending Audio feeds
- Search directly for tracks, artists and other users
- Follow friends and artists to hear what they share
- Browse tracks by genre
- Listen to your stream wherever you are using WiFi or data
- Play, pause and skip tracks from the lockscreen
- Login or register with Facebook and Google+
- Record sounds. Share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Geotag recordings with location information
- Listen to playlists, or create your own and share them with your followers
It’s easy to dive straight in and start discovering music & audio.
Try the Explore section to find trending music & audio of just about every genre you can think of.
As you explore, tap the heart to ‘like’ and save your favorites for later playback.
The Search page lets you find your favorite tracks, and artists. Follow their profiles so you can listen to the new music they post in your Stream.
Find out more on http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/topics/110297-mobile-apps/articles
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“SoundCloud is focused on building out a massive trove of content, weaving it all into the Web and making it easier to share. The “YouTube for audio” analogy looks increasingly apt, especially if its metrics continue to shoot skyward.” - ReadWrite
“SoundCloud is a sharing machine. Remember the early days of audio online — when you had to download the Real Player or Windows Media Player to listen? The days of downloading before listening are over.” - USA Today
“It's an evolution of audio's most vital self-service creation and discovery platform, music's best analogue to Twitter, YouTube, and Kindle Direct Publishing. It's not just finding or sharing songs or podcasts or spoken-word readings your friends may be listening to — it's finding and sharing the people who make those recordings, too.” - The Verge
Like what you hear? Let us know, and share your discoveries with the world.
SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
For more information, read http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1575188-what-permissions-are-required-to-download-the-app
If you have any more questions get in touch with us - see the help section.
This app is available in English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
Update Your Status from the Road
The ReverbNation Control Room App lets you post status updates to ReverbNation, Twitter, Facebook, and Myspace.
Manage Your Shows from anywhere
With Control Room, you can add, view, edit, and delete upcoming shows, as well as track attendance for recent events.
Check Your Stats
With the Control Room App, you can track your Band Equity, see Fan stats like Fan Count and Fan Heat Map, and also see how often fans are listening to your songs and watching your videos.
Send FanReach Emails from Anywhere
The ReverbNation Control Room App is deeply integrated with our signature FanReach email system. This App allows you to send emails directly to fans, see the statistics on the emails you sent and add fans directly to your FanReach email list. That’s right - no more clipboards and pens at shows to collect fan emails. Download the ReverbNation Control Room App and you can instantly start collecting fan information on your Android phone.
Vinyl lovers, be sure to check out our website for a vinyl-by-mail subscription service. Each month we take the best band we've heard, press their record to vinyl, and send it out to subscribers.
You can create unlimited personalized stations and through tight integration with last.fm™ you can quickly add similar artists to your stations. In fact, you can even play any artist on demand with just a tap.
Want even more instant gratification? Once a track is streaming from your station our discography tab will let you play just about any track by that artist with just a single tap thanks to our tight integration with Discogs™ and YouTube's public APIs.
Top 10 reasons you should try this app
1. Unlimited skips
2. Play any artist or track on demand
3. Our patent pending Variety Dial™ technology lets you control how much content we stream by similar artists to those in your station.
Just want to hear the core artists in your station? Turn the dial all the way to the left. Want nothing but tracks from similar artists? Turn the dial all the way to the right. It's that easy.
4. Chromecast support turns your TV into your own programmable Music Video channel
5. Free legal mp3 downloads from SoundCloud. If authorized by licensor we will display a download icon both in and below the music player..
6. Thousands of curated stations by other beta testers just like you
7. Genre based stations created by us to help get you started
8. Share stations with your friends or favorite social network
9. Bluetooth integration so you can take us on the road.
10. Discover new indie artists and DJs to follow - we provide links to them all so they're just a tap away
Getting started is easy and there is no registration required as we offer Anonymous sign-in.
For those who wish to build a library of stations we offer both custom as well as native facebook & google sign-in/registration (using their respective Android SDKs).
OK... So what's the catch? Radiodile is a work in progress and is still in beta. That means we need your help in both ironing out all the wrinkles as well as sharing your ideas for improvement of the service.
Radiodile is an independent two-man startup with only one developer so as a beta tester your input and support is priceless to us.
PS - We offer 24 hour turnaround on support tickets. Just email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
If you want to contact us or participate in beta testing of the app, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113819735478774735842
*** To all new users ***
- If you don't know what SoundCloud is, read here before asking for full albums and commercial tracks: https://soundcloud.com/pages/contact
After received notice from SoundCloud:
From version 13 this app will NOT ALLOW Caching or Downloading of ANY tracks or content from SoundCloud
- ChromeCast support with continuous playback
- UPnp/Dlna support with continuous playback
- XBMC support with continuous playback
- Search tracks, sets, users and groups
- Listen Stations (radios) created by users
- Explore by preset or custom genre
- Explore tracks (recent/trending/featured)
- Explore users (who to follow/friends/by activity/by favorites/latest users)
- Browse user's tracks, likes, sets, groups, followings and followers
- Shuffle and Repeat mode
- Manage current playlist (drag artwork to reorder, fling to remove track)
- Playback control widget
- Remote media buttons support
- Low battery comsumption
- Automatic play/pause on headphones jack plugged in/out
- Automatic play/pause on incoming call
- Search suggestions, voice search
- Save state, the player will continue where you've been before (even after reboot)
- Material, Dark and Light themes
- Login with SoundCloud account (web connect or 'In App' username/password)
- Get updates from your Dashboard, Stream, Activities
- Integration with Simple Last.fm Scrobbler (supports Last.fm and Libre.fm)
- Charts, most played tracks in week, month or custom time range
- Play history
- Manage likes, reposts, followings, joined groups
- Add track to playlist
- Add track to set
- Manage set tracks
- Manage playlist tracks
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with translation, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
* My Cloud Player for SoundCloud is not affiliated with or endorsed by SoundCloud.
Compose and arrange your music in real-time. Choose instruments individually for the 4 channels. Record live or set notes with the dedicated sequencer or piano roll of each instrument.
"This is no desktop app crammed onto a touchscreen. It seems the interface has been designed around your fingertips." Peter Kirn from CDM (createdigitalmusic.com)
This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and musical phrases. Manipulate the sound of the synthesizers by tweaking the oscillators, resonant filters and audio envelopes. Add audio effects like reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay to your sounds.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and beginners.
Loops you've created and exported with RD4 can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- 4 channel rack mixer
- Instrument selection for each channel
- Volume control with level meter per channel
- Direct audio effect channel assignment
- Tempo control with tap tempo
- Channel mute and solo
- 2 banks with up two 8 bars per instrument
- Adjustable play modes from 1 to 8 bars and random modes
- Song Mode with a length of up to 99 bars
Choose between two virtual analog synthesizers and the drum machine for each channel:
- Modeled after legendary monophonic synths of the '70s
- For fat sounding bass and powerful lead sounds
- 3 oscillators with 6 different waveforms
- Each oscillator can be tuned precisely and has a warmth control for the typical analog sound
- Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release envelope generator
- Pitch wheel
- Low-pass filter (24dB/oct, 4-pole) with knobs for cutoff, resonance and an ADSR envelope generator
- Recording of played notes in real-time (depending on devices capabilities)
- Piano roll for editing recorded notes comfortably
- Or compose by drawing notes directly with the piano roll in 1/16 or 1/32 resolution
- Piano roll editing features: Transpose Pattern, Shift Sequence and Quantize Pattern
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- Create bubbling basslines and screaming lead sounds
- Successor of the famous synthesizer Rubberduck from d-lusion
- High-quality low-pass filter with resonance, cut-off, and envelope controls
- Oscillator with 4 types of waveforms
- Real-time step sequencer with accent and slide
- Program beats with 10 classic drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Booming kick drums, snappy snares and throbbing percussions
- 8 channels per drum kit
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Channel mute, Closed Hi Hat can mute the Open Hi Hat
- Real-time pattern based step sequencer
- 5 effects: Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Customized layouts for phones, 7 and 10-inch tablets
- Special additional rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Support for the Novation Launchkey Mini keyboard/controller
- USB MIDI support, connects external MIDI keyboards and controllers
- External MIDI clock sync support
- Automatic MIDI input focus when switching Instruments
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- OpenSL support for low latency*
* Please note that for recording in real-time with the Analog synthesizer you will need a low latency Android device with at least Android 4.2. Read more about audio latency on our FAQ: http://www.mikrosonic.com/faq
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/rd4
These are the most advanced drum app for your smartphone.
Drums feature more than 20 different components, cymbals and percussion elements. You can move drums across the screen, adjust each drum volume and screen size separately and add or remove drums from setups.
With this drums you can create and edit your own drum setups and record music beats and share them with your friends
Get this drum set and create your beats.
Join us on Facebook:
Discogs Scan is an app that allows you to quickly scan the barcodes of all the CDs and records in your collection. It can then upload that collection to your Discogs.com account.
Even if you only want to add 10 items, it will save you time.
For true speed: use the "endless" mode, available from the preferences screen. Use the back button to quit scanning in that mode.
You can pick your own barcode scanner. We suggest either Barcode Scanner for simplicity or Google Goggles if you need the flash for low-light situations. Both are freely available in the Play store.
This is not pre-installed, so you may need to download that first.
You can manually enter the barcode if, for some reason, it isn't possible to scan it.
If the barcode for a release is not found on the Discogs.com site, you can manually search for that release through an easy interface.
Note: Due to a bug in the Discogs.com API, the login procedure is a little messy and cumbersome. You may need to scroll to the right to see the login box. If you have an older device, loading the pages may be slow. The people at Discogs are aware of this fact and are fixing their mobile-friendly layout. This app will be updated as soon as it is available. This procedure needs to be done only once, so it's not a major problem.
This app is free to download and use but is ad supported.
- Search artists by name, labels by name, releases by name
- Search releases by barcode using scanner
- Share Discogs links (sms, mail, twitter, etc...)
- Star your favorite artists, labels and releases
- Pictures viewer
- Download pictures
- YouTube videos
In fact, this application allows you to find, through the well-stocked music catalog "discogs.com", the prices of the respective vinyl, calculating in real time the minimum price, the average and the maximum of those who at this moment are selling just the vinyl you're looking for.
In addition to the price you can obtain vinyl's code, year of publication, country of origin and music label.
This application also works with cds, tapes and also digital files.
Thanks discogs.com for database and information.
For tips / suggestions do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.
Vinyl Scrobbler allows you to search the excellent Discogs data base either by entering the name of an artist or record, or by scanning the barcode on the sleeve or case, assuming the release is new enough to have one. If you've logged in to Last.fm on the settings screen you can then submit the tracks you just listened to. With Vinyl Scrobbler, when a record, side, or even track has finished playing, you can pick up your phone, scan the sleeve, press a couple of buttons, and presto, the tracks appear on your Last.fm profile.
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
You can get the official purchase links to songs on SoundCloud, which are offered by the artist.
Sorry, I'm not allowed to offer more than that, SoundCloud doesn't allow any direct downloads anymore!!!
If you have any problems with the app, just email me!
Just "share" your song or playlist from the SoundCloud app or your favorite browser by sharing the link from the official SoundCloud web site, choose the "SoundLoader" app and a link to the official purchase will be shown after a few seconds. For your notice, sometimes it takes a bit longer to process the request!
You can find a MP3 Tag Editor (beta) via the menu. Change Album, Artist, Title, Genre and Track Number of your downloaded track. The genre list consists of the official first 80 ID3v1-Genres from 1999. You can also Play, Share and Delete the tracks from there.
There is also a very simple Player integrated, which plays the streams from SoundCloud. You can also get the purchase links directly from the Player. It is still very basic and buggy, so updates will come over time. Stay tuned!
I hope you enjoy "SoundLoader" as I did programming it!
- Make the MP3 Tag Editor faster and more complex
- Improve the player in many ways
SOUNDLOADER FOR SOUNDCLOUD IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ENDORSED BY SOUNDCLOUD.
This app uses the API of SoundCloud and respects their policy.
App icons by http://icons8.com/android-L.
Just register and login and you’ll be collecting in no time.
- A easy to use interface for managing and editing your collection and wish list
- Collect your records using our extensive (and clever) search database
- (Almost) all records comes with a record cover
- Follow your friends and other collectors
- Tag the record store where you bought your record
- You can access your collection from any Android/iPhone device with your VinylWall account
- Rank up with our VinylWall badges
- Share your records with friends and family
Make sure to follow us on Twitter or Instagram