We currently support the following devices:
- Moto 360
- Motorola Power Pack Micro 1500
- Motorola Keylink
- Motorola Connect PC Extension (Available on Moto X, Droid Turbo, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini phones only)
Motorola Connect makes it easy to get the most out of your accessories.
- Watch face personalization:
Choose the beautiful watch face you always wanted by customizing one of Motorola’s eleven exclusive and elegant round watch faces. You’ll have thousands of combinations to make your watch perfect for you. Change watch hand and background colors, choose timezones in dials. You can even create your own personalized watch face by uploading a picture.
- Moto Body:
Keep track of your steps, distance, and heart rate along with the calories you burn. Moto Body records your activity level and suggests goals based on your history. See up to a week’s worth of information right on your wrist. Moto Body even provides coaching advice, giving you extra motivation to help meet your activity goals.
Power Pack Micro:
- Keeping track of your Power Pack is easy. See the last place you left it on a map and even alert it (when in range)
- If your phone is hiding in the covers or a couch, use your Power Pack to make it ring for an easy find (when in range).
- Get smart battery alerts reminding you to charge your Power Pack and when it’s fully charged so you’ll never be caught without backup juice!
- Find your phone or keys: Pair Motorola Keylink with your Android smartphone to find one or the other.
- Keychain friendly: Designed to fit right on your keychain.
- Get smart battery alerts reminding you to replace your Motorola Keylink battery.
- Send and receive SMS / MMS from your Chrome browser
- See your important phone notifications and call logs right on you computer
- If your phone gets stuck in the covers or a couch use your Chrome Extension to make it ring for an easy find
- Available only for Moto X (1st and 2nd gen), Droid Turbo, Motorola Maxx, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini.
Tags: Notification, Time, Message, Unlock, Clock, Gestures, Motorola, Droid, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, Moto X, Droid Turbo, Moto X, Moto G, Moto E, swipe, Watchface, Customization, My Design, custom, customizable , Moto360, watch, gear, Samsung, LG, R, Apple, Smartwatch, smart, Round face, Android Wear, display, Powerpack, Keylink, Chrome, sms
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
You have been trying to get through to someone, but a phone is always busy. Your problems in the past. Just install this programm and enjoy. If your last call wasn't answered, you see a dialog window, which ask you: "Would you want to call again?". That's all. You needn't turn on and off your program each time when You want to call someone.
The lite version's restrictions: you have only 5 attempts get through.
If you have ANY problems/suggestions, please contact me: email@example.com
All plans include, unlimited international text to more than 200 countries and 100 minutes to landlines and mobile phones in Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Venezuela. Also, get unlimited access to Uforia, Univision Radio’s music streaming app, and the UVideos app, where you can watch your favorite shows and novelas from Univision, UniMás and the entire Univision family of networks. Finally, the VIP rewards program brings you special deals on Univision products and merchandise, sneak peeks, personalized content and opportunities to be part of VIP experiences and behind the scenes at Univision events.
All this, and the Univision Mobile app will also make it easy to track your minutes, text and data usage through the ‘My Account’ Tab.
Read voicemail for a small monthly fee (OPTIONAL).
Respond to voicemail with a Voice Instant Message (VIM).
Setup caller specific greetings, Scheduled greetings (time/date based)
Take faxes on your voicemail or purchase a dedicated number for fax and voicemail so you don't have to give out your private number!
PhoneFusion ONE customers can send a fax from their Android device. Images and various document types supported.
Get emails of your voicemails and faxes or notifications of missed calls when your phone never even rings due to a phone, signal, carrier or battery issue...
Forward, save or share your messages.
Block unwanted callers from leaving you messages or keep your phone from ringing.
You can add other numbers and forward your missed calls to one place and get a unified voicemail box!
Offers seamless integration for PhoneFusion One customers for inbound/outbound calls, texts, account management, reporting and faxes. http://www.phonefusionone.com for more info.
Now includes a Voice activated dialer!
For help please visit our forum or support site or press menu-help-HELP REQUEST in the app.
We REPLACE carrier voicemail with a more feature rich version on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint and Solavei as well as others in the US and UK. Messages left on other services will still be accessible via those services but not via our Visual Voicemail app.
Requires missed/unanswered calls to be forwarded to PhoneFusion so we can take your voicemails and faxes.
Visual Voicemail is defined as managing your messages Visually. Transcription is available as an OPTIONAL PAID service that enhances the FREE portion of the service. It is not required to use the free Visual Voicemail app.
Sorry, doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile (it may work if your plan has forwarding), and most MetroPCS and Cricket users (It works for some of those with better plans). Those are CARRIER/PLAN restrictions because they do not allow forwarding..
To send a fax you need a PhoneFusion ONE number.
A PhoneFusion ONE number is a Unified Communications number where you can call multiple phones, transfer calls, record calls, conference, send/receive faxes, text and screen your calls. Never give out your private direct number to anyone again! You can get local or Toll-Free numbers or bring your own number in. This is an OPTIONAL PAID service.
Visual Voicemail Plus is a free subset of our paid PhoneFusion ONE service.
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do NOT need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise you do not need our software). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has blocked the original FoxFi from Market. If you get error installing please use the second link from http://pdanet.co/android
*Starting from Android 4.1 carriers have locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature on most phones, to work around that FoxFi will ask you to install a "FoxFi certificate" on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock when any security settings is changed. For some models there may be a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate. Please see details at http://pdanet.co/wifi
-- Android 4.4 will also show a warning message that says "Your network usage may be monitored" as a result of installing the "FoxFi Certificate". You can safely ignore this warning because the FoxFi certificate can not be used outside of turning on hotspot.
-- If the screen lock or the monitor warning bothers you, you can actually remove the "FoxFi certificate" as soon as WiFi hotspot is ready (the certificate, as well as the VPN, is only needed during the "turning on" period). See steps below.
--To remove the FoxFi certificate, select "Clear Credentials" from phone security Settings (this removes ONLY the FoxFi certificate, all the stocked certificates will stay). If "Clear Credentials" is disabled, open the list of certificates and select the "User" tab, then open the FoxFi Certificate and scroll down to remove. Only after that your phone will allow you to set screen lock to "None".
*AT&T Galaxy/Note phones: WiFi mode is now blocked if you updated to 4.3. Please use USB/BT mode.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
To give you more information on your republic account, we are providing 2 widgets:
- The connection widget gives you more feedback on your connection explaining when calls are going over Wi-Fi or cellular. To get more information, just tap the republic arc and the information message will be displayed.
- The usage widget gives you your offload percentage compared to the rest of the republic users.
Additionally, we would love for you to rate your call to give us more direct feedback: Every 5th call, after the call, we are going to show a pop-up asking how your call was with a simple thumbs up or down.
NOTE: Wi-Fi+ must be installed on internal storage and will use 4 MB or less. The Wi-Fi hotspot database can grow and fluctuate over time and will use external storage, if available.