We currently support the following devices:
- Moto 360
- Motorola Power Pack Micro 1500
- Motorola Keylink
- Motorola Connect PC Extension (Available on Moto X, Droid Turbo, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini phones only)
Motorola Connect makes it easy to get the most out of your accessories.
- Watch face personalization:
Choose the beautiful watch face you always wanted by customizing one of Motorola’s eleven exclusive and elegant round watch faces. You’ll have thousands of combinations to make your watch perfect for you. Change watch hand and background colors, choose timezones in dials. You can even create your own personalized watch face by uploading a picture.
- Moto Body:
Keep track of your steps, distance, and heart rate along with the calories you burn. Moto Body records your activity level and suggests goals based on your history. See up to a week’s worth of information right on your wrist. Moto Body even provides coaching advice, giving you extra motivation to help meet your activity goals.
Power Pack Micro:
- Keeping track of your Power Pack is easy. See the last place you left it on a map and even alert it (when in range)
- If your phone is hiding in the covers or a couch, use your Power Pack to make it ring for an easy find (when in range).
- Get smart battery alerts reminding you to charge your Power Pack and when it’s fully charged so you’ll never be caught without backup juice!
- Find your phone or keys: Pair Motorola Keylink with your Android smartphone to find one or the other.
- Keychain friendly: Designed to fit right on your keychain.
- Get smart battery alerts reminding you to replace your Motorola Keylink battery.
- Send and receive SMS / MMS from your Chrome browser
- See your important phone notifications and call logs right on you computer
- If your phone gets stuck in the covers or a couch use your Chrome Extension to make it ring for an easy find
- Available only for Moto X (1st and 2nd gen), Droid Turbo, Motorola Maxx, Droid Ultra, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini.
Tags: Notification, Time, Message, Unlock, Clock, Gestures, Motorola, Droid, Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, Moto X, Droid Turbo, Moto X, Moto G, Moto E, swipe, Watchface, Customization, My Design, custom, customizable , Moto360, watch, gear, Samsung, LG, R, Apple, Smartwatch, smart, Round face, Android Wear, display, Powerpack, Keylink, Chrome, sms
NOTE: This app won’t work with Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) mailboxes. Support for on-premise Exchange servers will be announced in the future.
OWA for Android lets you interact with your email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere using your Android phone. You can triage email, manage your schedule, and sync contacts on the go, while protecting your business data.
With OWA for Android you can get work done faster with email:
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories.
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites.
- Use inline apps for shipment tracking, Bing maps for addresses, and other great features.
You can also manage your schedule with ease:
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder features.
- View shared calendars, including delegate support.
- Use your voice to look up a contact or retrieve your schedule:
Take your mailbox's contacts with you:
- No need to use Exchange ActiveSync to see your mailbox's contacts on your phone. Use OWA for Android to sync your contacts to your phone.
- Update your contacts’ information from your phone's address book, which will then be synced back to your mailbox.
- Keep business data secure
- Skip the device administrator setup — we'll set up a PIN for you within the app. You don’t need a PIN on your device (unless your admin requires encryption)!
- Use remote wipe if your phone is lost or stolen. It erases only your corporate date and leaves your personal data on the device alone.
- Device is running Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Mailbox is running on the latest version of Office 365 for business
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like Callcentric) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a U.S. virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. select one from http://mobilevoip.com/supported_brands)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.callcentric.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and setup SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list and choose the phone number for callback.
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security. FoxFi usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
Currently WiFi mode may not support some phone models and we are working to expand the supported list. However Bluetooth/USB mode works for all phones. To check and see if WiFi mode can be supported on your phone visit http://foxfi.com/devices
Again you do NOT need a tether plan or root your phone (otherwise you do not need our software). It WiFi mode prompts you to call your carrier that means FoxFi has failed and you should use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.
*If you have T-mobile, you should use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled.
*Sprint and AT&T has blocked the original FoxFi from Market. If you get error installing please use the second link from http://pdanet.co/android
*Starting from Android 4.1 carriers have locked-down the WiFi hotspot feature on most phones, to work around that FoxFi will ask you to install a "FoxFi certificate" on those phones. The side effect is that Android system will require you to set a screen lock when any security settings is changed. For some models there may be a way to remove the lock screen while keeping the certificate. Please see details at http://pdanet.co/wifi
-- Android 4.4 will also show a warning message that says "Your network usage may be monitored" as a result of installing the "FoxFi Certificate". You can safely ignore this warning because the FoxFi certificate can not be used outside of turning on hotspot.
-- If the screen lock or the monitor warning bothers you, you can actually remove the "FoxFi certificate" as soon as WiFi hotspot is ready (the certificate, as well as the VPN, is only needed during the "turning on" period). See steps below.
--To remove the FoxFi certificate, select "Clear Credentials" from phone security Settings (this removes ONLY the FoxFi certificate, all the stocked certificates will stay). If "Clear Credentials" is disabled, open the list of certificates and select the "User" tab, then open the FoxFi Certificate and scroll down to remove. Only after that your phone will allow you to set screen lock to "None".
*AT&T Galaxy/Note phones: WiFi mode is now blocked if you updated to 4.3. Please use USB/BT mode.
*The free version has a usage limit that requires you to restart FoxFi to continue using free mode. You can purchase the full version key to unlock this.
Here are some tips to help your usage:
1. On some models if you run into WiFi problem after using the Hotspot, simply reboot your phone and rename the hotspot before activating to clear the issue.
2. For some Samsung phones if your computer is not able to get an IP address, try to turn on WiFi on the phone first and make sure it does not connect to any WiFi network, then turn on FoxFi.
3. FoxFi is tested on non-rooted phones. If your phone has a rooted ROM it may or may not work.
4. When WiFi hotspot is activated you may also see a hotspot notification of the built-in WiFi hotspot feature. Please ignore it. As long as you do not sign up for a tether plan you won't be charged.
5. If you enter or change the hotspot password, make sure you rename the hotspot also before activating.
6. Sometimes Windows need a "repair" on the WiFi menu to get a correct IP address.
CHAT WITH PICTURES
With POP you can send pictures from anywhere. Take one with your camera, from your camera roll, or search the web with POP’s instant image and GIF browser.
SEARCH THE WEB FOR IMAGES & GIFS
Bing image search is built in so you can easily choose from the Internet’s limitless selection of photos, backgrounds and GIFs. Not sure what to search? Pre-populated categories, such as “cute,” “nature,” and “sexy” will help you find the perfect picture.
CHAT WITH VIDEO LOOPS
Take a quick video, add some text, and then send it to a friend or group.
ADD MUSIC TO YOUR MESSAGES
If text, pictures and videos aren’t enough, give your message a soundtrack with POP’s integration music search.
MOVE, SCALE AND ROTATE TEXT
Quickly customize your text by moving, twisting or resizing it on top of whatever background you pick, whether it’s a photo, video, web image, GIF, or color.
Use the on-screen color selector to change the color of your font or background.
AS FAST AND EASY AS REGULAR TEXTING
The best thing about traditional texting is its ease and speed. POP’s intuitive design allows for infinite customization, all at the speed of texting.
FULL SCREEN TEXTING
Say hello to a bigger, better view of your conversation. POP messages create a stream of beautiful edge-to-edge images and videos.
REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF
• POP looks awesome on tablets
• When not on WiFi, POP uses your carrier data connection. Contact your carrier for details of your data plan.
You have been trying to get through to someone, but a phone is always busy. Your problems in the past. Just install this programm and enjoy. If your last call wasn't answered, you see a dialog window, which ask you: "Would you want to call again?". That's all. You needn't turn on and off your program each time when You want to call someone.
The lite version's restrictions: you have only 5 attempts get through.
If you have ANY problems/suggestions, please contact me: email@example.com
All plans include, unlimited international text to more than 200 countries and 100 minutes to landlines and mobile phones in Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Venezuela. Also, get unlimited access to Uforia, Univision Radio’s music streaming app, and the UVideos app, where you can watch your favorite shows and novelas from Univision, UniMás and the entire Univision family of networks. Finally, the VIP rewards program brings you special deals on Univision products and merchandise, sneak peeks, personalized content and opportunities to be part of VIP experiences and behind the scenes at Univision events.
All this, and the Univision Mobile app will also make it easy to track your minutes, text and data usage through the ‘My Account’ Tab.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You do a one-time configuration, including your local access number and any pin number if needed.
- You dial international numbers directly from your native Android dialer. NO ACCESS NUMBER NOR PIN NUMBER NEEDED.
- Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the international numbers and translate into proper dialing sequence to dial the local access number, plus any pin number (if needed)
For example, a US user would simply dial 011+<country>+<number>. Calling Card Pal will automatically detect the international number and translate the dialing into an local access number you configured, plus any pin number if so configured.
Calling Card Pal also supports pinless dialing or any advanced dialing patterns (e.g., language selections etc).
- Seamless dialing
- Call log update
- My number detection
- International prefix auto-detection based on country
- Canadian and North American phone number detection
- Destination time display
- One-click sign-up, no need to select card, and zero hassle..
CALLING CARD VENDORS: Please visit http://ccpal.netspectrum.com/vendorHome.html to integrate your service into Calling Card Pal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Moto X (2nd Gen.)
Moto X (1st Gen.)
Moto G (1st Gen.)
WARNING: This app is designed for and only works on Republic Wireless devices.
NOTE: Microphone permission needed for new voicemail greeting feature.