Thinking of attending Lebanon Valley College? Prospective students and families can explore the campus and learn about our unique programs,
culture and sports teams through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings
through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach
buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
* News and Sports Feeds: Stay updated with the latest new on the university and its various sports teams
For more information about Big Valley Grace, please visit:
The Big Valley Grace Community Church App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2013 Subsplash, Content: © 2013 Big Valley Grace Community Church
Keywords: Big Valley Grace Community Church
CMU Silicon Valley integrates the rich heritage and resources of the Pittsburgh campus with the opportunities available in the highly innovative and entrepreneurial Silicon Valley. Recently it was acknowledged by the Huffington Post as the best branch campus in the United States.
The Silicon Valley campus at Moffett Field in Mountain View, California, is home to almost 200 master's and Ph.D. students from 15 countries, working with faculty in multiple technical disciplines. For more than 10 years, CMU-SV has connected students with global employers, industry leaders, and thousands of CMU alumni in the Bay Area.
This app was created by actual CMU Silicon Valley Engineering and Management Students for an actual class: Open Source Software taught by Professor Tony Wasserman. We hope that it will help you learn about our the school where we built it.
David Housman - MS Software Management
John Lee - MS Software Engineering