Notice: Full support for IHC Wireless resources, and some Dataline resources. IHC controllers without viewer only supported via LAN connections.
---------- Dataline resources -----
- Fixed problem with slow response/feedback with all resources when using Android equal and greater than version 3.0 (Honeycomb).
- Android 4.2 now supported
- New default theme (Holo) when using Android 3.0 and greater
- icon's optimized for Android design guidelines
- Added old LK wireless dimmer touch resource.
Bug fix: Long press on input resource buttons conflicted with context popup Menu (add favourite).
- Favorites list added
- Deletion of resources are now possible.
Notice: Long Press on a resource shows the context menu.
- Fixed compability problems with Android 3.1 (for tablets)
- Screen orientation issue fixed in Active Resources View.
- Login timeout increased to 10 seconds.
- Added new button images.
- Long Click is now supported on input devices
- Added support for new devices:
StreetEagle Utility allows workers to scan asset barcodes to quickly pull up their information. It also allows them to tag a scan with a specific action (ie. Serviced, Inspected, Cleaned, etc.). The way StreetEagle Utility works, we read the device's current location and time which later gets associated with the asset scanned. Supervisors can later see asset information from our desktop solution. They can also run a report showing all history for a specific asset/set of assets.
This product works with our StreetEagle desktop solution. Please make sure you have an account set-up before using the application.
The application uses the Barcode Scanner for the scanning portion of this app. We may not be able to address Issues/requests related to the scanning.
Is your Android mobile phone is hanging so frequently? Do you find some sudden shut down of apps? Is your mobile phone keeps switching off while using? Like most new Android users you downloaded a lot of apps, you eventually rooted your smartphone / tablet and installed powerful apps and a custom ROM. Then something went wrong and your device became useless. Sounds familiar? Yes, it is all about „bricking” Android device or damaging your Android Operating System. The cause can be file corruption, installation of some tricky apps or the Android smartphone. You can first perform a hard reset from the System Start menu hold Volume Down, Home or another button while turning on your device. After applying this method the phone has the settings from factory.
In the BeoSetup App you also find the relevant status information on your Bang & Olufsen products including name, serial number, firmware and software version, IP address etc.
* The BeoMusic App is compatible with the BeoPlay A9 (2nd generation) only.