Android to Android Wifi Remote Control Server.
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch.
This is the server part and must be installed on the Android device you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multitouch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s and compatibility visit this page:
For Support, instructions and Windows and Linux Servers:
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the FAQ, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail. DroidMote work very well also on MK802, you must only install the new firmware with uinput inside (read the FAQ). This version is compatible with ARM devices, for X86 version ask the developer.
BIG NEWS !!
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free).
And now DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
DroidMote simulates real devices in the Android system, other software on the market are just a remote custom keyboard IME. Beware of imitations. DroidMote is the only one with two analog controls, mouse and accelerometer data as the third analog control. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
[✔] Remote Mouse
[✔] Remote Multitouch Touchpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Remote Keyboard
[✔] Remote Mediaplayer
[✔] Remote Dpad
[✔] Remote Multitouch Gamepad
[✔] Remote Multiaxis Joystick with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation with android keyboard
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE). If you don't have this module, not only DroidMote Server doesn't work, but many others good programs and external devices. 96% of Android devices especially all those with a bluetooth module, have already by default this module, and there are no problems. Some Android devices don't have the uinput module by default, especially the ALLWINNER A10, but it is very easy to find it and load it. I have personally compiled and distributed via the F.A.Q. some modules (uinput.ko) for the A10 ALLWINNER devices. But if you have a good ROM DroidMote works wonderfully without any additional action.
The only requirement is that your Android Phone/Tablet is connected to the same Access point as your TV. The Smart Remote app identifies your TV automatically and then you can control your TV in a comfortable way with it.
- Connect your Grundig Inter@ctive TV to your network access point.
- Connect your Android Phone to the same access point.
- Start "Grundig Smart Remote" application and push to "Add New Device" button. If your Android Phone cannot identify your Inter@ctive TV automatically, push "Add Manual" button to connect your TV manually by entering TV's IP-Address.
- Push to added Grundig TV image to connect.
The application offers different screen functions: Remote, Keyboard, Smart Guide and Schedule list.
- Remote: Full functionality is provided as with the supplied/corresponding remote control of your Grundig Inter@ctive TV.
- Keyboard: Allows to use Android keyboard for Inter@ctive TV applications in order to enter letters if keyboard entry required.
- Smart Guide: Allows to navigate inside of TV channel list, search for programs or events and set reminder/recorder for any event without changing channel while watching TV.
- Schedule List: Allows to see all available reminder and recorded events you set before and all are listed in one screen.
* Features may vary depend on your product.
This app is compatible with Grundig Inter@ctive TVs.Please check "Supported Models" on Settings screen in your app.
To check the software version of your TV:
1. Open the TV menu
2. Go to “Settings”
3. Scroll down to the last point to check the "Software Version"
* Inter@ctive TVs V1.00 should be equipped with TPGRMR.-.-.-.V03.000.00 software version or higher to run with this app.
* Inter@ctive 2.0 TVs V2.00 should be equipped with J5GRMR.-.-.-.V01.021.00 software version or higher to run with this app.
If the software version is not suitable to use Grundig Smart Remote app, please go to "Check for Online Updates" and download the latest software. This may take some minutes (depending on your internet bandwidth), please do not switch off your TV set during this time.
More from developer
In the BeoSetup App you also find the relevant status information on your Bang & Olufsen products including name, serial number, firmware and software version, IP address etc.
NB. Please be aware that this BeoSetup App is not relevant if you have BeoSound 8, as this is not a networked device.