Absolutely atrocious entry in the already "saturated" market and world of dating apps. Constantly get "Bangin" notification of new matches (supposed to geo fence as you travel and match other users on platform) but when open literally less than 10% of time there are actually any members displayed. When there are users there are so few. Agree with previous reviews saying there is a definite need for more "female" users.
Not sure haven't used yet
need more women
1. Introducing video profiles! Record a short video that highlights your personality for others to view. A great way to let people know you're not cat fishing them. ;-)
2. Be notified on new users near you that signup with the app
3. Control what notifications you receive - Matches, Messages & Nearby Users
4. Fix for the stretching of the Facebook profile pic
5. Fix for previously swiped users getting displayed repeatedly
6. UI enhancements
7. App crashes
Surge is free gay social network to meet and chat with curious, bi and gay men.
Dating app to introduce dating, friend-finding into single social networking app