GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
Manage Your Accounts:
• Check business account balances
• View recent transactions, including check images
• Transfer money between accounts
• Deposit checks by snapping a picture of each check
• View deposit history in the app
Review and Approve:
• Approve transactions scheduled through goBank Business, including fund transfers, ACH transfers and wire transfers
• Review and approve Positive Pay exceptions
• Receive alerts when approvals are pending
Getting started is easy. Simply download the app and sign on with your Business Banking user credentials. For more information about Bank First’s mobile services, please visit www.BankFirstNational.com or call us at 920-652-3100.
*Carrier’s data rates may apply.
-LOAD FUNDS: ask your employer to set up Direct Deposit to your card, or load it with cash using a GreenDot MoneyPak or at any MoneyGram locations. SmartGiving also accepts PayPal transfers and bank transfers.
-SEND MONEY anywhere in the world to anyone directly from your phone through the built-in MoneyGram service. And as an added benefit, you can transfer money for FREE to any other SmartGiving users.
-CASHBACK in 60 seconds: Your card comes preloaded with weekly offers. No need to buy coupons or register. We will credit CASH instantly on your card when you swipe your SmartGiving card for a qualifying purchase. -REALTIME BALANCE update: check your balance free and instantly before you pay
-REALTIME TRANSACTION HISTORY: control your money. See details in the app before you leave the store and make sure you never get charged twice for the same purchase!
-BILL PAY: pay any bills directly from our web self-care
-ATM: withdraw money at our Surcharge-FREE moneyPass network (16,000+ ATM in the country)
-24/7 FREE LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE in both English and Spanish.
SmartGiving is accepted globally where MasterCard debit is accepted.
SmartGiving is FDIC insured and carries MasterCard's limited liability pledge so you can relax knowing your money is safe.
Registration can be done right on the device. On the logon page simply click "Register here" and follow the simple steps from your device. A first time login will receive an activation code by email, phone, or text message. Always ready when you are, the Genisys Credit Union Android app is easy to use, secure, and offers many convenient features.
Minimum Android version 2.3
Features at a glance:
• Access your account quickly
• View balances
• Deposit checks (for qualified members)
• Pay Bills
• Transfer money within your membership
• Transfer money to any Genisys member
• Quick transfers using Drag-n-Drop
• Desktop icons can be arranged by user preference
• View your posted and pending transaction history
• Search transactions
• Expand transactions for additional details
• Sign into multiple Genisys accounts
• Link accounts for quick access using one login
• Hide/Show accounts
• ATM/Branch locator
• Current loan and savings rates
• Calculators - auto, home, and mortgage
• Contact us
Genisys Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the country. We have 25 branches and serve members nationwide. Not a member? Become one today! You can join at www.genisyscu.org.
TO LOG IN – Your account credentials (User ID and Password) are interchangeable between the cardholder website and the mobile app. Log in using the User ID and Password you created on www.usbankreliacard.com OR create your credentials by Selecting “Setup Online Access/Activate New Card" from the bottom of the login screen.
The U.S. Bank ReliaCard mobile app makes it easy for you to manage your money on the go. It’s safe, secure and best of all, it’s free. Download the app today and check out these great features:
• Check Your Balance – Get up-to-the-minute balance and transaction detail
• View Transactions – Description, date, and total dollar amount of transaction
• Enroll and manage Text Alerts
• ATM Locator – Find the nearest ATM based on location or zip code
• Single Login – Access your card account on your phone using the same password you setup online
Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We collect and use information about you as described in our privacy policies. Read more at www.usbank.com/privacy.”
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started
• Our mobile banking app is free. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with Android we say Android 3.0 or higher
How you’re protected
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Ally Bank Member FDIC
For FAQs about Ally Mobile Banking, visit the Ally Help Center. To find out more about the benefits of online and mobile banking, visit www.allybank.com.
© 2012-2015 Ally Bank
Simple offers awesome support, simplified budgeting tools, and most importantly, financial peace of mind. We believe you should be proud of your bank. Download the app and open your account today.
IN THE NEWS
“A Financial Service for People Fed Up With Banks” — New York Times
“Want to Dump Your Bank? Now There Is an App for That” — Wall Street Journal
“I Stopped Using Regular Banks For Two Weeks — And I’m Never Going Back” — Business Insider
“Hack Your Way to Saving Money by Hiding How Much You Really Have” — Wired
“15 best financial sites and apps” — CNN Money
“Best money saving websites” — Good Housekeeping
“Simple offers better customer service, financial management tools, practically no fees, and a great smartphone app.” — Lifehacker
SEE YOUR SPENDING AS IT HAPPENS
In seconds you’ll receive confirmation of each purchase via push notification. Personalize transactions with memos, hashtags and location information. It’s like a digital receipt you never have to file away.
KNOW WHAT’S SAFE-TO-SPEND®
With Safe-to-Spend, you’ll know how much you can safely spend today without hurting yourself tomorrow. We factor in upcoming bills, scheduled transactions, and transfers, then do all the math, so you don’t have to.
SAVE MONEY EVERY DAY. AUTOMATICALLY.
Goals helps you balance regular monthly expenses, lifelong dreams, and everything in between. We put money aside every day, and subtract that from your Safe-to-Spend. When you’re saving every day, you’ll be amazed how fast you reach your Goals.
TRANSFER MONEY INSTANTLY. FOR FREE.
Simple Instant makes paying back your friends a snap. Never put multiple cards down at the dinner table again.
GET SUPPORT FROM A REAL PERSON. FAST.
Customer service isn’t an afterthought, it’s at the core of everything we do. Urgent question? Call us and we’ll pick up. Don’t need an immediate answer? Message us from within the app and we’ll get back to you, usually in a couple of hours. No script, no phone menus—just real people helping you.
SECURITY IS FUNDAMENTAL TO SIMPLE
Your funds are FDIC insured to at least $250,000 through our partner bank, The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. If your card is ever lost or stolen, you can block it right from your desktop or mobile device. Simple uses the latest encryption to protect your information. We never compromise on security.
READY TO REPLACE YOUR BANK?
Get the smarter way to spend and save!
Banking Services provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. The Simple Visa® Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your South State accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South State Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2014 South State Bank. Member FDIC
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
More information: foundersfcu.com
Office and ATM locations: foundersfcu.com/locations
Not a Founders member? Visit Relax_JoinFounders.com to determine if you qualify for a membership.
About this app:
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE, and FREE access to your accounts from your Android phone or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Deposit checks and Mobile Deposit*.
• Pay people via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills.
• Locate offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
* Only members in good standing, with a Checking Account, that meet certain eligibility requirements qualify for this service. Business, club, trust, custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Refer to foundersfcu.com for more details.
To use Founders Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Enroll in Founders Online.
2. Download this app.
3. Login to the app using your Founders Online username and password.
4. Begin banking through your Android phone or tablet.
Founders Mobile App safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practices security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password.
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments.
• Advanced encryption technology.
• Partial or "masked" account numbers.
• Automatic session timeout.
Have questions or need help? Contact Founders by phone at 1-800-845-1614, or visit foundersfcu.com.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.
You can view your account balances, review transaction history, easily transfer funds, and pay your CAMPUS loans from the convenience of your mobile device. CAMPUS USA Credit Union Mobile Banking for Android is free, fast and secure!
You must have access to CAMPUS QUE free online banking to access Mobile Banking. Don’t have CAMPUS QUE? Call us at 800-367-6440 and press 4 to get access today.
There is no charge to use CAMPUS USA Credit Union Mobile Banking, however your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Keywords: CAMPUS USA Credit Union, CAMPUS Mobile, CAMPUS Bank, Banking, Finance, Online banking, CAMPUS QUE
· Check your account balances
· View recent transactions
· Transfer money between your accounts
· Pay your bills
· Find ATMS and Centra locations
Is Centra Mobile secure? Yes
· All transactions are encrypted
· Every interaction requires authentication
· No personal or financial information is stored on your phone
Keywords: Centra, Centra CU, Centra Credit Union, Banking, Checking, Finance, Bill Payment
The mobile app will not be available for former Chetco members until July 2013
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
•See account balances & transaction history
•Monitor your credit and debit card accounts
•Transfer money between your accounts
•Make changes to pending transactions
•Send and request money with Person-to-Person Payment tools
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT US
•Find the nearest Rogue Federal Branch & ATMs
•Find the nearest CO-OP ATM machine
•Speak with a Member Service Representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
•Account balance levels
MANAGE YOUR ROGUE LIVING LOCAL VISA CREDIT CARD
•View your credit card balance and activity
By South Central Bank
Manage your South Central Bank accounts anytime, anywhere-from your Android™ mobile device with South Central Bank Mobile Banking.
South Central Bank Mobile Banking is a free1 service offered to all South Central Bank Online Banking customers and provides a convenient and secure way to manage your money from your mobile device. The South Central Bank Mobile Banking app provides access to your accounts using your existing online banking username and password.
• Check balances – See current account balances for all of your South Central Bank accounts
• View transactions – View both current day transactions and previous transaction history
• Transfer Funds – Transfer funds between eligible South Central Bank accounts
• Pay Bills – Schedule and cancel Bill Payments
• Locate a South Central Bank Branch – Locate the nearest South Central Bank Branch and/or ATM using built-in GPS location services or search by zip code and address
South Central Bank Mobile Banking safeguards your data transmissions using the same level of security as our Online Banking. Refer to our Customer Agreement for more information on the security measures provided by South Central Bank.
You must be a current South Central Bank Online Banking customer to use the mobile app. Sign-up or log into your account at www.southcentralbank.com and complete the Mobile Banking enrollment section under the Options tab. You will then receive instructions via text message to download and activate the mobile app.
ABOUT SOUTH CENTRAL BANK
South Central Bank was founded in 1972 and is conveniently located across Kentucky. To learn more about South Central Bank, please visit www.southcentralbank.com.
1 Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
South Central Bank, Member FDIC.
This application allows you to:
• View account balances
• View account transactions
• Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
• Deposit Checks
• Pay bills
• Get account / transaction alerts (sent via text message)
• Be assured that your information is safe and secure
• And more