GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
One application for all banks that you need to transaction safely.
Internet Banking in this application include:
1. Bank BNI (web sedang ada masalah)
2. Klik BCA
3. Bank BRI
4. Bank Danamon
5. Bank CIMB
Checking Balance, Mutation Checking, Funds Transfer, Accept Funds can you do in one hand without need to open your notebook.
Keyword: sms banking, e-banking, internet banking
Download this App and Enroll online to enjoy the convenience and security of mCheck. You will receive an email indicating when you can start depositing checks to your account with mCheck.
To be eligible to use mCheck, you must have a Baylake Bank checking, savings, or money market account and your enrollment must be approved by the bank for the mobile check deposit service. There is no charge from Baylake Bank, but data rates may apply.
Baylake Bank. Member FDIC.
24/7 ACCOUNT ACCESS
Check balances, make a deposit, transfer funds, view transaction history, pay bills and more.
Transfer funds between your accounts or to another Member.
Make any bill payment right from your mobile device.
Deposit checks right from your mobile device simply by taking a photo.
FIND AN ATM/BRANCH
Find surcharge-free ATMs near you, locate the closest First Source branch or obtain contact information.
SAFE and SECURE
First Source uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile service providers. Security measures block unauthorized access and protect your data.
Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Transfer Funds between Accounts
Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device***
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any
Bank with confidence - BancFirst’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere. Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android.
It’s fast, secure and free. With BancFirst Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Deposit checks directly from your Android Phone
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between BancFirst accounts
• Find the nearest BancFirst branches and ATMs
• Send us a message
To use BancFirst Mobile, you must be a BancFirst customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.bancfirst.com
Som kunde kan du:
- Se konti, posteringer og depoter
- Swippe penge
- Overføre penge til egne og andres konti
- Betale dine regninger
- Tilmelde dine regninger til Betalingsservice
- Se kursudvikling på dine værdipapirer
- Købe og sælge aktier og investeringsbeviser
- Læse og skrive beskeder til banken
- Aktivere og spærre dine betalingskort
- Geografisk sikkerhed på betalingskort
- Få detaljeret indblik i dit forbrug fordelt på kategorier via forbrugsoverblik
- Opsætte og følge dine økonomiske mål via forbrugsagenter
Selvom du ikke er kunde hos os, kan du have glæde af, at:
- Finde nærmeste filial og pengeautomat
- Se valutakurser og omregne valuta
- Få tlf. nr. til at spærre kort
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started
• Our mobile banking app is free. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with Android we say Android 3.0 or higher
How you’re protected
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Ally Bank Member FDIC
For FAQs about Ally Mobile Banking, visit the Ally Help Center. To find out more about the benefits of online and mobile banking, visit www.allybank.com.
© 2012-2014 Ally Bank
Simple offers awesome support, simplified budgeting tools, and most importantly, financial peace of mind. We believe you should be proud of your bank. Download the app and open your account today.
IN THE NEWS
“A Financial Service for People Fed Up With Banks” — New York Times
“Want to Dump Your Bank? Now There Is an App for That” — Wall Street Journal
“I Stopped Using Regular Banks For Two Weeks — And I’m Never Going Back” — Business Insider
“Hack Your Way to Saving Money by Hiding How Much You Really Have” — Wired
“15 best financial sites and apps” — CNN Money
“Best money saving websites” — Good Housekeeping
“Simple offers better customer service, financial management tools, practically no fees, and a great smartphone app.” — Lifehacker
SEE YOUR SPENDING AS IT HAPPENS
In seconds you’ll receive confirmation of each purchase via push notification. Personalize transactions with memos, hashtags and location information. It’s like a digital receipt you never have to file away.
KNOW WHAT’S SAFE-TO-SPEND®
With Safe-to-Spend, you’ll know how much you can safely spend today without hurting yourself tomorrow. We factor in upcoming bills, scheduled transactions, and transfers, then do all the math, so you don’t have to.
SAVE MONEY EVERY DAY. AUTOMATICALLY.
Goals helps you balance regular monthly expenses, lifelong dreams, and everything in between. We put money aside every day, and subtract that from your Safe-to-Spend. When you’re saving every day, you’ll be amazed how fast you reach your Goals.
TRANSFER MONEY INSTANTLY. FOR FREE.
Simple Instant makes paying back your friends a snap. Never put multiple cards down at the dinner table again.
GET SUPPORT FROM A REAL PERSON. FAST.
Customer service isn’t an afterthought, it’s at the core of everything we do. Urgent question? Call us and we’ll pick up. Don’t need an immediate answer? Message us from within the app and we’ll get back to you, usually in a couple of hours. No script, no phone menus—just real people helping you.
SECURITY IS FUNDAMENTAL TO SIMPLE
Your funds are FDIC insured to at least $250,000 through our partner bank, The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. If your card is ever lost or stolen, you can block it right from your desktop or mobile device. Simple uses the latest encryption to protect your information. We never compromise on security.
READY TO REPLACE YOUR BANK?
Get the smarter way to spend and save!
HOW IT WORKS:
Snap a photo of your W-2, answer simple questions about your life, and efile securely from your mobile device or computer.
THE MOST CONVENIENT WAY TO GET YOUR TAXES DONE RIGHT
Seamlessly and securely switch between your phone, tablet and computer. Taxes are your year, only much simpler. You don’t need any tax knowledge. TurboTax asks you simple questions and coaches you every step of the way. We automatically double-check as you go, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
• Secure access on any device - seamlessly switch between your phone, tablet and computer and pick up right where you left off
• Coverage for any tax situation with our full product lineup: Federal Free Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business
• Step-by-step guidance – answer simple questions and we’ll double check as you go to help make sure there are no mistakes
• W-2 import – just snap a photo of your W-2 and we’ll automatically fill in the right tax forms
• Searches 350+ tax deductions and credits to maximize your refund (available in Deluxe, Premier and Home & Business)
• Fastest refund possible with e-file and direct deposit
And you can pay for TurboTax using your federal tax refund (online offer only, fees apply).
* TurboTax pricing is based on your tax situation and varies by product. Actual prices are determined at the time of print or efile and are subject to change without notice.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit: http://security.intuit.com/privacy
So what exactly is included in ADCU on-the-go banking app?
• Access to mobile banking
• Locate and receive directions to your nearest branch or rediATM
• Calculate your savings with our handy Savings Calculator
• Latest news and industry updates
• Keep up-to-date with our latest offers and promotions
• Easy access to our product information, interest rates and fees
• Apply for new products or request more information with our mobile friendly forms
• Personalise your app – upload a photo from your phone gallery
• Get in touch with us easily, using one of the contact methods
And, most of the features above are available without having to log in to the app – you only need to authenticate when required.
A few things to remember:
• Don’t keep your Member Number and Access Code with your mobile device.
• Make sure you logout when you’re finished with mobile banking.
• Get in touch with ADCU immediately, if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
You can check your available balance, add money to your card, find ATM and reload locations via GPS and even track your progress toward the Monthly Fee Waiver.
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your South State accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South State Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2014 South State Bank. Member FDIC
More information: foundersfcu.com
Office and ATM locations: foundersfcu.com/locations
Not a Founders member? Visit Relax_JoinFounders.com to determine if you qualify for a membership.
About this app:
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE, and FREE access to your accounts from your Android phone or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Deposit checks and Mobile Deposit*.
• Pay people via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills.
• Locate offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
* Only members in good standing, with a Checking Account, that meet certain eligibility requirements qualify for this service. Business, club, trust, custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Refer to foundersfcu.com for more details.
To use Founders Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Enroll in Founders Online.
2. Download this app.
3. Login to the app using your Founders Online username and password.
4. Begin banking through your Android phone or tablet.
Founders Mobile App safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practices security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password.
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments.
• Advanced encryption technology.
• Partial or "masked" account numbers.
• Automatic session timeout.
Have questions or need help? Contact Founders by phone at 1-800-845-1614, or visit foundersfcu.com.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
With Pinnacle Bank, you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances*
• View recent transactions*
• Transfer money between your accounts** • Pay bills**
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Getting started is simple. Just download the app and have your existing online user name and password ready.
Pinnacle Bank replaces our previous app, TouchBanking.
*You must be enrolled in online banking.
**You must have transfers and bill pay set up previously in online banking.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2012 Pinnacle Bank
Keywords: pinnacle bank Nebraska, pinnbank Nebraska, pinn bank Nebraska, pinnbank ne, pinn bank ne, pinbank ne, bancorp
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
Access your account information from home, the office, or anywhere you have your mobile phone. Mobile Banking Services include:
• Balance Inquiries
• Transaction History
• Funds Transfers
• Bill Pay
• Find our ATM/Branch Location
Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available to all Pioneer Bank personal banking customers who are enrolled in Internet Banking. If you are not a customer please contact us at email@example.com, or call your local Pioneer Bank office.
* Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is available only with a Pioneer Bank account. Pioneer Bank Mobile Banking is free, however your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access. Please check your plan for details. Carrier plan may limit access outside the US. Pioneer Bank cannot be held responsible for the availability or speed of your mobile phone service provider’s network. Mobile network or WIFI connection required.
Download the app and use the same user name and password for online banking to sign on.
What you can do:*
• Check the balances in your checking, savings, money market or CD accounts.
• Get the most recent transactions for these accounts, with a detailed transaction list including the date and the amount of transaction.
• Make transfers between eligible Bank Midwest accounts.***
• Pay your bills anytime/anywhere***
• Use a Zip Code or GPS location to find the nearest banking center or ATM.
• Your security is important; Bankmw Mobile is safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Security Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
• We never transmit your account number and no private data is ever stored on your phone.
*There are no fees to use Bankmw Mobile, but mobile carriers’ message and data rates may apply, contact your data provider for more information on message and data rates.
**Must be currently enrolled in Online Banking to use Bankmw Mobile.
***Transfer and Bill Pay must be set up in Online Banking prior to using through the app.
To see Bank Midwest’s Privacy Notice procedures, visit www.bankmw.com.
Bank Midwest is a division of NBH Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
· Check your account balances
· View recent transactions
· Transfer money between your accounts
· Pay your bills
· Find ATMS and Centra locations
Is Centra Mobile secure? Yes
· All transactions are encrypted
· Every interaction requires authentication
· No personal or financial information is stored on your phone
Keywords: Centra, Centra CU, Centra Credit Union, Banking, Checking, Finance, Bill Payment
This application allows you to:
• View account balances
• View account transactions
• Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
• Deposit Checks
• Pay bills
• Get account / transaction alerts (sent via text message)
• Be assured that your information is safe and secure
• And more