Bank Of Baroda presents BHIM Baroda Pay.
Unified Payments Interface(UPI) application that lets you transfer funds from any bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember beneficiary details like account number, IFSC etc. Send or Ask for money using a Virtual Payment Address.
A Virtual Payment Address (VPA) is a unique identifier that you set and link to your bank account. (Example: yourname@barodampay )
Once linked, just quote your VPA instead of account number and IFSC to send or receive payments.
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is payment system by NPCI that allows transfer of funds between accounts in convenient manner.
• Bank of Baroda customers or Non customers can send money or collect money using the Baroda MPAY App, without knowing their bank account details.
• Transfer funds to a Virtual Payment Address(VPA) or to an Account Number.
• Add beneficiary instantly by just using Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember or enter the bank account number and IFSC.
• Check balance of linked bank accounts.
• Fund transfers are instant, 24*7, 365 days and absolutely free of cost and take place in a completely safe and secure way.
Go ahead and download BHIM Baroda Pay, Bank of Baroda’s UPI application to experience the unique way of making payments using a Virtual Payment Address(VPA).