Available features include:
- Account Status: Check balances and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
- Transfers: Easily transfer funds between your accounts.
- Bill Pay: Pay bills, schedule recurring bill payments and review bills previously paid.
- Remote Deposit Capture: Use the camera on your mobile device to deposit checks to your account remotely.
What’s New in this Upgrade: The Bancorp Bank Mobile is proud to provide a NEW user experience for mobile banking with improved interface and banking flow.
Treat your friends, and get treated in return. It’s time to cash in your karma.
• Get your Treats Debit Card in the mail
• Use the app to add money to your card from your existing bank account
• Pay for purchases with your Treats Card to create gifts called Treats
• Send Treats to your friends with a photo and a message
• Open a Treat by making purchases with your Treats Card — some Treats may even pay for your purchase, wherever you make it!
• Send and request money in the app — with zero fees
• Track your spending with instant updates
Treats is currently available to college students all across the United States. Your Treats Card account can be PIN protected for your security. Your funds are FDIC-insured and can be loaded from most U.S. banks, including Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and many others.
The Treats Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Prism is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Prism is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Prism supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
If you're looking for Mobilligy, Mobiligy, Mobilogy, Mobillogy, Prisim, or Prizm, you're in the right place!
With the MoneyPhone app, you can:
• View your balance
• View your transaction history
• Sign up for text and email alerts
• Manage your alert settings
• Suspend or reactivate your card
MoneyPhone is a trademark licensed to IPS Nevada, Inc.
The ion Visa Prepaid Card and the ion total Visa Prepaid Card are issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
- Review your account balances, holdings and transaction history
- Check the status of open orders
- Trade stocks and options
- Get stock quotes, company news and charts
- Keep up to date on market news and market movers
The U.S. Bancorp Investments Mobile app is available to investment clients who have online access to usbank.com. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions (view at https://m.usbank.com/mobile-banking/edocs/disclosures/terms_conditions.asp).
U.S. Bancorp Investments is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/pdf/usbi/USBancorp-Investments-Privacy-Pledge.pdf. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/privacy/security.html.
The Fine Print
The Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use this Mobile app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges.
© 2014 U.S. Bancorp Investments
Investment products are: Not a Deposit | Not FDIC Insured | May Lose Value | Not Bank Guaranteed | Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
Investment products and services are available through U.S. Bancorp Investments, the marketing name for U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., member FINRA and SIPC, an investment adviser and a brokerage subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp and affiliate of U.S. Bank. U.S. Bank is not responsible for and does not guarantee the products, services, or performance of U.S. Bancorp Investments. This represents a summary of your investments and has been provided for your convenience. The prices/information contained herein have been obtained from sources believed reliable and although every attempt has been made to make it as complete as possible, its accuracy is not guaranteed by U. S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., and should not be considered replacement for official documents such as trade confirmations, account statements, and 1099 forms, that should be retained for tax purposes. Information as to current ownership and cost basis of assets not held at U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc., is based upon information provided to the firm by the client. Contact your Financial Advisor to obtain up-to-date price information before making investment decisions. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
U.S. Bancorp Investments Web Site [usbank.com/investments-wealth-management/investment-products-and-financial-services.html]
U.S. Bancorp Investments Support [usbank.com/investments-wealth-management/investments-connect-live.html
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts, to register external bank accounts, and if applicable, to your linked SEI account.
- Pay new bills, revise scheduled bills and review bills previously paid.
Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit a check anytime, anywhere simply by taking a picture of it with the camera on your phone!
If you are looking for the nearest ATM of your bank, use this tool. Simply select the name of the bank and the city. The result is the exact addresses of all ATMs in the city, and you will find out at what time you can get cash.
The base of several thousand without any problems find the nearest ATM, you are looking for so you will save time.
With this application you can search for ATMs include banks such as:
-Polish PKO Bank SA
- BZ WBK
- The Bank
- Co-operative Bank SA Polish
- Euronet Poland Sp. of o.o.
- ING Bank Slaski
- Bank Millennium SA
And many more.