Welcome to Bristol: Banksy’s Bristol. This app will guide you on a trail of the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town. Also includes in-depth articles and photos about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show and Dismaland, described by Banksy himself as 'The UK's most disappointing new visitor attraction', plus a discount code for 25% off the bestselling book Home Sweet Home: Banksy's Bristol.
The main trail concentrates on the works around the Floating Harbour, Park Street, Stokes Croft and Montpelier and can be completed in a fairly leisurely afternoon, or you could make a day of it, particularly as there is so much more to see at the Museum and M Shed.
* Interactive map pinpoints your location in relation to Banksy artwork
* Photos of all artworks
* Visit all the remaining Banksy pieces in his home town including Valentine which appeared in February 2020
* Also includes older pieces that are now not so visible
* Articles on Mobile Lovers and Girl With A Burning Tyre, Banksy's gift to a Bristol primary school in June 2016.
* Article about the Banksy vs Bristol Museum show with photos
* In-depth piece about Dismaland with loads of photos
* We ask: Who is Banksy?
* Based on the bestselling book Home Sweet Home: Banksy's Bristol