Mentioned in the Family Handyman, HuffPost, Reader's Digest, MSN, US News, and Yahoo Finance, Bank Yogi is your personal assistant that automatically saves you money on your shopping and travel by offering you Cashback, rewards, and automatic insurance.
With the Bank Yogi app, you:
1. Never Overpay for a purchase - Price Protection for up to 90 Days.
2. Never Buy an Extended Warranty for Appliances, Cellphones, Electronics, Tools and Toys.
3. Never Buy Car Rental Insurance.
4. Never Buy Travel Insurance.
5. Never Buy Visitor's Medical Insurance.
6. Use it as a Receipt and Spending Tracker
7. Learn about the Best Credit Card to Use at a Merchant or for a Transaction
8. You can register and track your product's extended warranty
9. Receive alerts on warranty expiration.
11. Extended Return Period up to 90 Days.
On the average, a family can save a few thousand dollars a year.
How does it work?
- Download Bank Yogi mobile app.
- Tell us what you have bought and from whom
- If it is a travel plan – tell us about the itinerary
Your Bank Yogi personal assistant gets to work right away and calculates what rewards and protections you are eligible for.
What if you are still in the planning phase?
- You can use the Evaluate feature to discover the card benefits for your intended purchase or travel itinerary
How much does it cost?
- Nothing. Bank Yogi is free at this time. We have a 15% claim fee that we have waived it for the first 10,000 customers for 1 year.
Bank Yogi supports purchases made with more than 3200 cards from 700 Banks and Credit Unions.
If you own a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Credit Card you may be eligible for the Bank Yogi's service. Covered banks include JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi, American Express, Discover, US Bank, PNC, TD Bank, Capital One, HSBC, BB&T, State Street, SunTrust, Uber, Paypal, Barclays, Ally, USAA, Union Bank, Citizens Bank, Santander, BMO Harris, Regions, M&T, Synchrony, BBVA, First Republic, Zions, Comerica, Zions, New York Community, Fulton, Signature, East West, Royal Bank of Canada, RBC, Vancity, Scotiabank, Bank of Montreal, CIBC, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees, PenFed, BECU, SchoolsFirst, The Golden, Alliant, Security Service, Star One, America First, Suncoast, Randolph-brooks, San Diego, Digital FCU, Vytar, Alaska USA, Mountain America, ESL, Patelco, Citizens Equity First, Teachers
Retailers include Wal Mart, Krogers, Best Buy, Amazon, Home Depot, Walgreen, Target, CVS, Lowes, Safeway, Publix, Apple, Macy's, Rite Aid, Ahold, Sears, Albertsons, Kohl's, Meijer, Ace Hardware, BJ's, Whole Foods, Nordstrom, Gap, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, J.C. Penney Co., Aldo, Aldi, Old Navy, Bed Bath & Beyond, SuperValue, Wireless, Starbucks, L Brands, Menard, Army / Air Force Exchange, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Staples, Office Depot, Dick's, Bass Pro, Nike, Addidas, Big 5, Sports Authority, Bartell's, Foot Locker, Ikea, Target, Bay, Sonoma
Airlines and Car Rentals include Enterprise, Hertz, National, Thrifty, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Fox, Sixt, Silver Car, United Airlines, Skywest, Southwest, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Virgin America, Delta, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Spirit, WestJet, Aero Mexico, Volaris, Frontier Airlines, Allegiant Air, Interjet, Sun Country, British Airways, Air China, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Japan Airlines,Thai, Singapore, Air India, Emirates, Alitalia, Qantas, Korean, China Airlines, Nippon
Hotels: Marriott, Embassy, Fairfield, Hyatt, Ramada, Hilton, Motel, Westin, Hampton, Residence Inn, Baymont Inn, Wyndham, DoubleTree, Courtyard, Holiday Inn, Sheraton, Best Western, Comfort Inn, La Quinta, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza
Disclaimer: BankYogi is not an insurance company.