How are you feeling? This mood journal offers a simple solution for tracking your thoughts, feelings and moods in this interactive tool you can keep right on your phone!
Choose from a variety of animated emoticons to help identify your mood. Add details to your entry by writing, recording your voice, or attaching a photo about what's going on. Whatever mood, feeling or experience you’re going through, this is a great way to help you track your changing moods and behavioral triggers by journaling within the app. You can review a report of your tracked moods over a period of time, and you can also get life tips on ways to help turn your mood around when you're feeling down or stressed out!
- animated emoticons make for a fun and easy-to-use interface
- add details like photos, voice recordings, and text
- mood tracking to help identify potential triggers
- confidential and safe
- list of emotions and activities to choose from
- get life tips for dealing with stressful situations by simply shaking your mobile phone
- set a daily reminder to track your mood
- built in access to free professional counseling via phone, email, chat or text
- ability to review past entries
- An option to view and/or email a Safety Plan on your phone. A Safety Plan is a brief written list of strategies that can help you cope with life’s challenges. It outlines steps that you can use to deal with any negative thoughts and emotions that you might experience.