WHY WE CREATED Bubblo World Preschool?
According to decades of academic research in the Science of Learning, real educational apps & games need to have the following ingredients: they need to be minds-on, engaging, meaningful, socially interactive and have a clear learning goal.
When we looked at the current selection of “learning” games for toddlers, we noticed that most of them lacked these ingredients and they mainly focused on rote memorization.
We built Bubblo World Preschool to help bridge this gap and teach preschool kids of age 2-5 problem solving skills offering them needed intelligence and brain cognitive development. The game helps children learn the basic physics of chain reactions, cause & effect and reasoning across time and space. Kids learn best in social settings so the game is best played together with your children.
HOW ARE WE ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM?
• [Minds-on] The game is designed to stimulate kids brains and not rely on memorization
• [Engaging] The game is not full of bells and whistles not to distract the kids, but just have enough animations to keep them engaged
• [Meaningful] The game helps kids learn about cause & effect and spatial & temporal reasoning, which can be transferrable to the analog world
• [Social Interactive] The game is challenging enough to keep you engaged while playing together with your children
• [Clear learning goal] The game has a clear goal of helping children develop their spatial & temporal problem solving abilities
Other Benefits include:
• 40 levels to progressively teach our toddlers problem solving
• Ad free experience
• No tracking
• Transparent business model (unlock levels with iAP)
WHO WE ARE?
“We are a tiny digital business based in the UK. We create games with hidden educational value. You can think of our games as Multivitamins Gummy Bears for Education.”
WHAT IS THE LONG TERM PLAN FOR THE BUSINESS?
First, we need to become sustainable building small, contained, educational games then move on to create more complex edu-games. Our mission is to find the right balance between educational and entertainment games.