This app features audio quotes from President Barack Obama, his wife Michelle, members of his administration, and friends/supporters of the administration. All of these quotes can be found on popular media sharing sites, but are available here, in a single, easy to access application. This app is intended to be the absolute best Obama administration audio quotes app available.
The included quotes from the above sources cover topics ranging from Operation Fast and Furious, fuel prices, green energy, the Occupy Wall Street movement, quotes illustrating the Benghazi timeline, the 2008-2012 campaign montage, an Apology Tour and more.
Many of the quotes were requested by those who have downloaded the app previously. If there are quotes that you would like to see in this app, please email the us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on Facebook at http://cutlassappdevelopment.com.
A few of the large selection of Obama quotes that are included in this app are:
“I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go”
“attended classes sparingly, drank beer heavily, and tried drugs enthusiastically”
“you didn’t build that”
"believe in redistribution"
"Where's your dollar!"
"if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can — it’s just that it will bankrupt them"
"Shovel-ready was not as. uh shovel-ready as we expected"
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care"
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam"
"They’re going to put y’all back in chains"
and many more!
There are no opinions expressed in this app, and those who run this app are encouraged to do their own research and draw their own conclusions. Again, only the actual audio quotes are present in this app. If there are those who are not happy with the selection of quotes, please suggest ones that you would like to see included.
If you like this app, please consider telling others about it, as it is critical for everyone to know what our candidates said before casting their vote.
The app can be moved to external storage after installed, if desired.
Future updates of the app should include:
- Sharing of quotes through popular social media sites
- Marking quotes as favorites
- More Audio quotes
If you find that this app has no sound, please make sure, settings such as mute and vibrate are not enabled, and make sure that the volume is turned up.
Addressing install issues:
We have found that for a small selection of Android devices, one may rarely encounter installation issues. For anyone experiencing issues with installing the app, look for the "Obama, In His Own Words Install - Unsuccessful" in the tray on the bottom of your screen. If you see this, others have been successful with installing this app by following the below steps:
- Press the "unsuccessful" icon on the bottom of the screen
- This should lead you directly to the App’s place in the Android market.
- You should see the "Install" button; This will mean that you bought the app, and it did download, but didn't install.
- Tap the install button again, to re-install the App
Others have seen this problem with other larger apps as well.
In one case, it took many subsequent install attempts but the app did eventually install. Feel free to email Cutlass App Development at email@example.com if you encounter problems with installing the app.
We hope that you get hours and enjoyment from this app!
• View presidential polls such as approval and head-to-head match-ups for president between Barack Obama and his Republican counterparts for 2012
• View GOP polling in the nation and in each primary and caucus like RealClearPolitics
• Track Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum, and Jon Huntsman through all of the GOP caucuses and primaries
• View congress approvals and (coming soon) U.S. Senate and House of Representative races
Whether you’re liberal, conservative, libertarian, tea party, or straight down the middle, Parity Politics offers something unique for you!
Parity Politics is an independent, non-partisan application designed for Google Android, and aims to encompass the U.S. political zeitgeist through local and national polls, news and commentary, and original content.
Parity: The condition of being equal. Politics: Republicans, Democrats, Independents, red, blue, purple, and none of the above. Parity Politics!
- Top articles covering national and international news topics like politics, education, culture, business, and more - straight from the Al Jazeera America newsroom
- Beautiful photo-rich navigation
- Breaking news alerts to keep you in the know
- Audio Commuter feature powered by Umano lets you listen to the day's news read aloud by real people
- Playlist Mode lets you enjoy a continuous listening experience, hands-free
- Related articles at the end of each story provide more depth
- Channel Finder and Schedule tools help you find Al Jazeera America on TV
- Twitter, Facebook and Email integration allows you to easily share articles with your friends
Newspapers available: New York Times, The Huffington Post, FOX News, Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Reuters, Google News, Yahoo, ESPN, Reddit, BuzzFeed, CBS Sports, Business Insider, NY Daily News, ABC News, People, Yardbarker...
* Remove or sort news sources
* Edit default news sources
* Subscribe more news sources via RSS
* Option to block images (reduce bandwidth).
* Share news via SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter...
CNN connects you to the world -- wherever you are.
The redesigned CNN App for Android has been rebuilt and redesigned for use on both your phone and tablet.
Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Share stories and videos and comment on top stories.
•Get breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop.
•Go beyond the surface with international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories and more.
•Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View your favorite CNN shows live (as available, check with your cable, satellite or telecommunications provider).
•Contribute a story or opinion to CNN iReport by uploading photos and video directly from your app. Follow other iReporters and see stories from their points of view.
•Access your local weather information, including current and extended forecasts.
•Browse photo galleries related to today’s news.
•Sync your Samsung Galaxy Gear to your CNN app and receive breaking news and top stories on your wearable device (available on select Android phones).
The CNN App may ask your permission to access certain functions on your device such as location, network connection, camera and social media accounts. Doing so can enhance some features of your app such as weather forecasts, iReport submissions and ability to share stories with your social networks. The CNN App may also ask your permission for “phone calls” to allow you to call CNN regarding story ideas or general feedback. CNN respects your privacy and would never misuse your personal information.
Have questions or feedback on the CNN App? E-mail us at Android@cnn.com. We are always looking for suggestions on how to provide the best experience possible for you.
The widget features the November 6 forecast predictions for the Electoral Vote counts, each candidate's chance of winning, and the popular vote.
Also, the difference from the previous forecast is provided (this is different than the 7 day difference Mr. Silver provides on his blog.)