Book & e-Book
1. Electrical Engineering 101: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't
2. Electrical Engineering: Principles and Applications (5th Edition)
3. Electrical Engineering: Know It All: Know It All (Newnes Know It All)
4. Foundations of Electrical Engineering, 2nd Edition
5. Electrical Engineering 101: Everything You Should Have Learned in School...but Probably Didn't (w/ CD)
6. Electrical Engineering: An Introduction (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
7. Electrical Engineering: A Pocket Reference
8. Basic Electricity (Dover Books on Electrical Engineering)
9. Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering
10. Electrical Engineering Reference Manual for the Power, Electrical and Electronics, and Computer PE Exams
11. Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes For Electrical Engineering (3rd Edition)
12. Essentials of Electrical and Computer Engineering
13. FE Exam Review: Electrical and Computer Engineering
14. Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
15. Circuits, Devices and Systems: A First Course in Electrical Engineering, 5th Edition
It displays information on nearly 1000 moving lights, Dimmers, Conventional fixtures & effects:
• Power Consumption
• Data Connection types
• Light Output (According to manufactures manual)
• Colour wheels/Mixing
• Gobo Wheels
• How many DMX Channels and in what mode
• Beam Size
• Lamp type
• Mains connectors
• Mains out?
• Data Connectors
• Dimmer connections
• Max Channel count
• Max Channel current
• Max current per phase
• Channel to phase info
• Any additional feature
If your device is connected to the internet, the manual is then available for viewing right within the app. You can also store manuals for offline viewing either within Lighting Handbook or in your favourite PDF viewing app.
One other feature is the Pinout diagrams for the most popular data and power connections:
• DMX (3 & 5 Pin)
• 4 Pin - Scroller cable
• RJ-45 (Ethernet)
• DMX Terminators
• Avolites Download cable
• Martin DMX - RJ-45
Another feature is the Lamp Guide, Giving detailed information on individual lamps like Par 64, T class lamps, HPL's and more!
Information given is:
• Colour temperature °K
• Average Life Hours
• Beam/Lamp Length
• Any alternative lamp
Current manufacturers are:
• Apollo Design Technology
• Chauvet (Pro only currently)
• Color Kinetics
• High End
• James Thomas Engineering
• JB Lighting
• Light Processor
• Look Solutions
• Robert Juliat
• Studio Due
• Vari Lite
• Zero 88
The library of manufacturers can be updated from within the app - Go to the settings menu, from there you'll be able to see what version of the library is currently installed and if connected to the internet, what version is now available for download. Click the "Update Library" Button and it will download the latest library and install into Lighting Handbook.
If you have a specific manufacturer or light you'd like including, please e-mail me and I'll try and include it in the next update.
Module 19, The Technician's Handbook, is a handy reference of commonly used general information, such as electrical and electronic formulas, color coding, and naval supply system data.
SOURCE: NAVEDTRA 14191
Publication/Revision Date: September 1998
Realistic page-turning effect with sound.
Correct color text and background.
Pinch to zoom in or out.
Vertical or horizontal reading.
"Go to page" function.
Supports mobile phones and tablets running Android 2.1+
* Mishap Prevention and Aftercare
* Safety Observations for the Electrical and Electronics Technician
* Helpful information - Included are many commonly used formulas, data tables, and general maintenance
hints used in, with, and around electricity.
* Power Conversion
NOTE: For informational purposes only. This is based on an actual U.S. Military publication. The developer of this app is not the author of the content, and makes no guarantees or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of this information.
Keywords: Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series, NEET, NEETS, Module 19, The Technician’s Handbook, NAVEDTRA 14191, electronics
When you leave the dock with this book aboard, you have at your fingertips the best and most comprehensive advice on:
* Battery technologies
* 12- and 24-volt DC systems
* Corrosion, bonding, and lightning protection
* Generators, inverters, and battery chargers
* Electric motors and electric lights
* Marine electronics, antennas, and RFI
* Diesel engines
* Transmissions, shaft brakes, and propellers
* Refrigeration and air-conditioning
* Tanks, plumbing, and through-hulls
* Pumps and watermakers
* Steering, autopilots, and wind vanes
* Stoves and heaters
* Winches, windlasses, and bow thrusters
* Spars, rigging, and roller reefing
"If you had to choose a single book to help you assess and maintain your boat gear, this would be it."-Practical Sailor
"A major achievement. . . . It would be hard to imagine anything going wrong on a boat that couldn't be figured out with this book."—Sailing World
"The world's best technical reference and troubleshooting book."—Sailing Inland and Offshore
"This manual will be of lasting interest to anyone who wants to know how their boat works, what has gone wrong when it doesn't, and how it could be fixed."—Classic Boat
"Without becoming too complex, the book covers almost every imaginable mechanical or electrical matter in the marine environment."—Work Boat World
"Calder lives what he writes, . . . [and] what he offers . . . is practical solutions to problems associated with increasingly complex marine systems. . . . [A] bargain for anyone in the construction and repair side of the boat business."—Professional Boatbuilder
Nigel Calder is widely acknowledged as the world's foremost writer on boat systems maintenance. He is a frequent contributor to boating magazines in the United States and Britain.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
It is expected that the reader will take the fundamental statements upon faith, just as he would take statements concerning a law of electrical action if they were promulgated by a Marconi or an Edison; and, taking the statements upon faith, that he will prove their truth by acting upon them without fear or hesitation. Every man or woman who does this will certainly get rich; for the science herein applied is an exact science, and failure is impossible. For the benefit, however, of those who wish to investigate philosophical theories and so secure a logical basis for faith, I will here cite certain authorities.
The monistic theory of the universe - the theory that One is All, and that All is One, that one Substance manifests itself as the seeming many elements of the material world - is of Hindu origin, and has been gradually winning its way into the thought of the western world for two hundred years. It is the foundation of all the Oriental philosophies, and of those of Descartes, Spinoza, Leibnitz, Schopenhauer, Hegel, and Emerson.
The reader who would dig to the philosophical foundations of this is advised to read Hegel and Emerson for himself.
In writing this book I have sacrificed all other considerations to plainness and simplicity of style, so that all might understand. The plan of action laid down herein was deduced from the conclusions of philosophy; it has been thoroughly tested, and bears the supreme test of practical experiment; it works. If you wish to know how the conclusions were arrived at, read the writings of the authors mentioned above; and if you wish to reap the fruits of their philosophies in actual practice, read this book and do exactly as it tells you to do.
_To my Friends
A Handbook of Laboratory Glass-Blowing
BERNARD D. BOLAS
WITH NUMEROUS DIAGRAMS IN THE TEXT
BY NAOMI BOLAS
GEORGE ROUTLEDGE & SONS, LTD
NEW YORK: E. P. DUTTON & CO.
I. Introduction and Preliminary Remarks--General Principles
to be observed in Glass Working--Choice of Apparatus--Tools
and Appliances--Glass 1
II. Easy Examples of Laboratory Glass-Blowing--Cutting and
Sealing Tubes, Tubes for High Temperature
Experiments--Thermometer-Bulbs, Bulbs of Special Glass,
Pipettes, Absorption-Bulbs or Washing Bulbs--Joining Tubes,
Branches, Exhaustion-Branches, Branches of Dissimilar Glass,
Blowing Bulbs, A Thistle Funnel, Cracking and Breaking Glass,
Leading and Direction of Cracks--Use of Glass Rod or Strips
of Window-Glass, Joining Rod, Feet and Supports--Gripping
Devices for use in Corrosive Solutions--The Building up of
Special Forms from Solid Glass 10
III. Internal Seals, Air-Traps, Spray Arresters,
Filter-Pumps--Sprays, Condensers; plain, double surface, and
spherical--Soxhlet Tubes and Fat Extraction Apparatus--Vacuum
Tubes, Electrode Work, Enclosed Thermometers, Alarm
Thermometers ... Recording Thermometers, "Spinning" Glass 32
IV. Glass, its Composition and
Characteristics--Annealing--Drilling, Grinding, and Shaping
Glass by methods other than Fusion--Stopcocks--Marking
Glass--Calibration and Graduation of
Apparatus--Thermometers--Exhaustion of Apparatus--Joining
Glass and Metal--Silvering Glass 55
V. Extemporised Glass-Blowing Apparatus--The use of Oil or
other Fuels--Making Small Rods and Tubes from Glass
Scraps--The Examination of Manufactured Apparatus with a view
to Discovering the Methods used in Manufacture--Summary of
Conditions necessary for Successful Glass-Blowing 80
To cover the whole field of glass-blowing in a small handbook would be
impossible. To attempt even a complete outline of the methods used in
making commercial apparatus would involve more than could be undertaken
without omitting the essential details of manipulation that a novice
needs. I have, therefore, confined myself as far as possible to such
work as will find practical application in the laboratory and will, I
hope, prove of value to those whose interests lie therein.
The method of treatment and somewhat disjointed style of writing have
been chosen solely with the view to economy of space without the undue
sacrifice of clearness.
BERNARD D. BOLAS.
Handbook of Laboratory Glass-Blowing
Introduction and Preliminary Remarks--General Principles to
be observed in Glass Working--Choice of Apparatus--Tools and
Modern cake, especially layer cakes, normally contain a combination of flour, sugar, eggs, and butter or oil, with some varieties also requiring liquid (typically milk or water) and leavening agents (such as yeast or baking powder). Flavorful ingredients like fruit purées, nuts, dried or candied fruit, or extracts are often added, and numerous substitutions for the primary ingredients are possible. Cakes are often filled with fruit preserves or dessert sauces (like pastry cream), iced with buttercream or other icings, and decorated with marzipan, piped borders or candied fruit.
1. Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam
2. Hacking Electronics: An Illustrated DIY Guide for Makers and Hobbyists
3. Microelectronic Circuits: includes CD-ROM (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
4. Practical Electronics for Inventors 2/E
5. Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
6. The Marine Electrical and Electronics Bible
7. Principles of Electronic Materials and Devices
8. Teach Yourself Electricity and Electronics
9. Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering
10. RF Microelectronics (2nd Edition) (Prentice Hall Communications Engineering and Emerging Technologies Series)
11. All New Electronics Self-Teaching Guide (Self-Teaching Guides)
12. Complete Electronics Self-Teaching Guide with Projects
13. Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Switches, Encoders, Relays, Transistors
14. Electronics For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
15. Practical Electronics for Inventors, Third Edition
Book & e-Book
1. Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software
2. Essentials of Electrical and Computer Engineering
3. Computer Organization and Design, Fourth Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Architecture and Design)
4. FE Exam Review: Electrical and Computer Engineering
5. Modern Digital and Analog Communication Systems (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
6. Introductory Circuits for Electrical and Computer Engineering
7. Linear Systems and Signals (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
8. Microelectronic Circuits (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
9. Microelectronic Circuits: includes CD-ROM (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
10. Elements of Power Electronics (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
11. Electric Machinery and Transformers (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
12. Operation and Modeling of the MOS Transistor (Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
13. CMOS Analog Circuit Design (The Oxford Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
14. Transformer and Inductor Design Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- คู่มือสินค้าท่อแบบ PVC, PE, PP-R, บอลวาล์ว, น้ำยาประสานท่อพีวีซี, แหวนยาง, ท่อสาหรับงานเกษตร
- บทความความรู้เรื่องท่อ และเรื่องรอบรู้รับมือปัญหาน้ำท่วม
Download SCG Catalog for all SCG Pipe catalog including PVC, PE, PP-R, ball valve, etc. This one application contains all suggested price and dimension for all SCG Pipe products, which will be useful for architect and contractor. Also, you can enjoy reading useful articles about SCG Pipe products and how to solve flood problems on pipeline.
- Products catalog for PVC, PE, PP-R, ball valve, PVC solvent cement , SRR pipe, electrical pipe, agricultural pipe.
- Suggested price for SCG products book.
- Useful article about SCG Pipe and Solving Flood Problem manual.
More from developer
Sponsored by Barbizon Lighting Co. and Theatre Consultants Collaborative, the app has been developed by Useful Development, Inc. to provide information about the 2011 Conference and Stage Expo in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Application Includes:
-News (Constantly updated by USITT)
-Events (Conference Events Schedule)
-Sessions (Conference Sessions Schedule)
-Convention Center & Expo Maps
Conference attendees will be able to utilize the app to access times and details for almost everything happening at the USITT 2011 Conference and Stage Expo!
Find links to everything – from session details, descriptions of blockbuster events, to alumni gatherings!
See you in Charlotte, North Carolina from March 9th-12th for the United States Institute for Theatre Technology Conference and Stage Expo!