Use Barclays Launchpad for your day-to-day banking to get early access to new features. Your feedback will also help us decide what new features we add to the main Barclays app.
How to register to use this app
If you are a user of the main Barclays app, download Barclays Launchpad and follow the on-screen instructions to register. You’ll need an active registration with the main Barclays app on the same device to use the Barclays Launchpad app.
You’ll also need your 5-digit PIN for the main Barclays app to complete the process.
- Access to core banking functions, such as payments and transfers.
- Access to exciting new banking features before they come to the main Barclays app.
- My Finance Coach – your guide to managing your money, offering useful insights on your spending and detailed breakdowns of how your spending compares month to month. It’ll help you make the most of your money.
- Assistant – a new banking experience, helping you to pay people, move money, find useful phone numbers and see a summary of your account activity for the last week.
- Get a clear view of your scheduled payments, both future and past, with our calendar feature.
- Give feedback about the app.
- More features are added all the time.
- Use Barclays Launchpad alongside the main Barclays app.
This app is provided by either Barclays Bank UK PLC or Barclays Bank PLC depending on the entity you may have contracted with for banking services. Please refer to your bank documents (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Copyright © Barclays 2018. Barclays is a registered trade mark of Barclays plc, used under licence.
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676).
Registered in England. Registered No. 9740322 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered no. 1026167 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.