Pay it, send it, gift it, sort it
Pingit is a super speedy way to send and receive money. It’s free for personal use, secure and delightfully simple. You just need to be over 16, have a current account and a mobile phone that’s registered in the UK, Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man.
T&C’s for Pingit introduce a friend offer can be found here http://www.barclays.mobi/MT1433648942566
If you’ve got a Barclays Business current account and a UK mobile number, you can you use Pingit to make instant payments – and now you can create, send and manage your invoices for free.
• Pay people and businesses using just a UK mobile number
• Send money to over 40 countries, including most of Europe (euros), Australia (AUD), Canada (CAD), India (INR) and selected African countries – and it’s fee-free*
• Send up to £2,000 and receive up to £5,000 daily. If you’re a business customer, send up to £3,000 with no limit on receiving (Business customers: check your current account tariff for charges. If tariff charges apply, you’ll be charged for outgoing transactions)
• Pay for things online and in apps, wherever you see the Pay by Bank app logo – no need for any card details
• Send and receive mobile payments to and from Paym users
• Make payments from any messaging app on your phone that uses a keyboard
• Pay for Lucky Dip National Lottery tickets (UK & IoM only)
• Donate to charities
* International payments use the exchange rate available at the time you make the payment
Talk to @pingit on Twitter
Got a question, comment or Pingit story? We’d love to hear from you.
The small print
• People who send you money can see your full name (personal) or business name (businesses)
• If you don’t have a Barclays account, we’ll give you a Pingit account to use with the app
• If you don’t have a Barclays business account, you can register to receive payments online
• We can refuse to register you for Pingit, or limit the way you use it
Find out more, including terms and conditions, at pingit.com.
This app is provided by either Barclays Bank UK PLC or Barclays Bank PLC depending on the entity you may have contracted with for banking services. Please refer to your bank documents (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Copyright © Barclays 2018. All rights reserved. BARCLAYS PINGIT and PINGIT are registered trademarks of Barclays PLC, used under licence.
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676).
Registered in England. Registered No. 9740322 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered no. 1026167 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.