Barclays Video Banking lets you have a confidential conversation with us. It’s a convenient alternative to visiting a branch to talk about your banking needs, and with a good Wi-Fi connection, it’s free to use.
You can access the app from the Barclays Mobile Banking app for on-demand queries.
Alternatively, if you have a Relationship Manager, you can make an appointment with them. They’ll then send you an invitation email confirming the date and time of your review with details on how to access it.
How to register and access Barclays Video Banking
• Barclays Video Banking uses a separate app – if you don’t already have it, you’ll need to install it
• You can start your call from the Barclays Mobile Banking app (to talk about your personal banking) or Barclays.co.uk/contact-us (to talk about a mortgage)
• If you would like to discuss your accounts, you will need to identify yourself once connected
• If you’ve received an invite to a call from us, please click the link in the email to start
* To keep your money safe, Barclays Video Banking won’t operate on a rooted or jailbroken phone*
• Barclays Video Banking allows you to speak to us face to face from the comfort of your home
• We’re available seven days a week so you can discuss your banking needs when you choose
• We’ll be able to discuss your accounts and complete servicing requests
• Barclays Video Banking allows you to speak to a mortgage specialist face to face from the comfort of your home or office
• You’ll be able to talk to us about a new or existing mortgage
Appointments and invites
• If you have a Relationship Manager, you’ll be able to use the app for pre-arranged appointments to discuss your account reviews and banking needs
• Being face to face with your Relationship Manager helps make longer complex conversations easier to understand and makes sure they can fully meet you and your family’s banking needs
• Appointments can be made at whatever time suits you, and as long as you have a good Wi-Fi connection, you can be wherever is most convenient for you
• We recommend you use Wi-Fi to avoid data costs from your mobile provider
• Make sure you’re somewhere private where you won’t be overheard
Barclays Video Banking is free, but network charges might apply if you’re not connected to Wi-Fi.
All intellectual property rights in the software and the service belong to us or our licensors.