The Barracuda Mobile Companion works with the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager and allows organizations to centrally manage Android devices. The agent is used to enroll devices with the cloud-based Barracuda Mobile Device Manager. Once enrolled, the devices can be centrally configured with security settings and restrictions, remotely monitored and tracked if allowed as well as locked or wiped in case of theft or loss.
The Barracuda Mobile Device Manager provides organizations an easy way to centrally deploy and manage devices by providing:
• Centralized configuration and monitoring
• Remote enrollment
• Profile management
• Security and compliance enforcement
• Secure access to corporate resources
• Application management
• Device tracking and monitoring
• Device security
By seamlessly integrating with the range of security and storage solutions from Barracuda Networks, the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager makes it easy for administrators to extend network security settings to Android devices.
1. Download the application
2. Enroll the device by providing the provisioning key and shared token
3. Login with user credentials or continue as a guest user
4. Login through the Barracuda Cloud Control portal to manage the devices
Visit http://login.barracuda.com to sign-up for the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager.