Flying Club is a free, easy to use application for pilots providing information about airfields, but also allowing to complete and
share the information of those airfields with the users of Flying
For each airfield you can find and edit the following information
- Basic info such as name, coordinates, ICAO identifier…
- Runways including length, TORA, LDA, circuit
- Radio Frequencies
- Contact information (phone numbers, websites, emails)
- Fuel availability
- Food & Drink availability on the airfield or nearby
- Additional information of interest
METAR information is also retrieved automatically and decoded. If there is no METAR information available on the airfield, the nearest METAR information will be displayed.
Flying Club also allows to put a score rating on each airfield and log your visits to each airfield.