*Due to the suspension of providing previously registered works, it is difficult to appreciate works and provide coloring services.
SPREAD was produced with support from Hyundai Auto Ever and the Seoul Community Chest of Korea.
App users can collect and appreciate the artist's works. By commenting with an emoji or adding your favorite sentences, you can easily comment with just a few touches, making communication more convenient. In addition to appreciating the artist's work, users can experience the work in a variety of ways by allowing the user to directly color the draft of the work. Online exhibitions in the form of games also allow you to view your work in new ways.
- Works sharing: You can easily view the works of artists anytime, anywhere.
- Guestbook: You can communicate directly with the writers
- Writing: Express your thoughts simply using your favorite sentences and emoticons.
-Like & Follow: Express your interest in your favorite authors and works
- Coloring: Have fun coloring with the artist's drawings
- Exhibition: Become a cute character and participate in a virtual exhibition
- Artwork Inquiry: Easily ask the artist about the work you are interested in
I once worked as a staff member of a volunteer group that produces and sells the works of artists as goods. We wanted to improve the operating method of previous platforms, which said that it is difficult to communicate in both directions between the writer and the Gwanraja unless we meet the artist in person while volunteering. Through this, I wanted to expand the communication path and increase the exchange between the artists and the viewers, thereby conveying the wider world and values to the artists.
Through this app, I hope that a world without boundaries between non-disabled artists and disabled artists will come.