Time schedule is off The app is easy to use! Only thing I noticed was it wasn't exactly in sync with the actual schedule and is off by about 5mins. Other cool thing to have would be to have preset options of the routes you use regularly so you don't have to enter into the starting point and destination each time.
There are many BART apps. This is the best. I love that it has both real-time updates and the full schedule. I love that when you open the app it gives you the most obvious thing you need: real time departures from your nearest stop. My review previously had one suggestion and it's been fixed: trains are grouped by direction. Ok, follow up suggestion: can BART display this app in a giant size as you enter each station?
Amazing! I won't pretend like I've used other apps, but Idk why you would use other apps after using this one. I WA surprised how quickly I found my route. I swear it took 20 seconds. Very nice job!
Useless The schedule is not correct. I missed train several times. At best it give a ball park of 7min. Samsung J3
Best BART App I tried them all. This app is both accurate with real time departures and EASY to use. I am deleting all the other apps and just use this one.
Great GUI, wrong schedule The schedule is apparently not in sync with the actual schedule. Which makes the app a bit useless.
- real time departures are now grouped by platform so that trains running in the same direction appear together
- added the new Oakland Int'l Airport station and updated the map
- improved some wording and colors
- added ability to specify time and date when looking up scheduled times
- when you have two stations selected, a reverse direction button now appears
- various fixes for crashes and bugs