I get an error that is unable to load bart list. Use to work fine until some months ago. Thought it was just a network issue. Not the case It was in the afternoon, also happened in morning and evening that I tried to use it. I would use my 4G network. It hasn't worked since updating it a few months ago
Just used it. Unreliable, I am sure the source of the data itself is not reliable. But the interface is good enough.
I live in Bay Area and take Bart from Concord to Sf daily...I've tried ALL the Bart apps and this one is the easiest and most accurate of all. Not sure what these other people are doing but this app works great.
THE ARRIVAL TIME ON THIS APP IS 5 MINUTES LATER THAN THE ACTUAL TIME THE TRAIN ARRIVES AT THE STATION ... I'm always missing my train with this app, it sucks !!
WHY does it not tell me how long the trains are? This is critical information. Please add this.
You need to fix it won't let me use location to pinpoint where I need to go
- added the new Warm Springs/South Fremont station and updated the map
- compressed map image to make app size even smaller
- real time departures are now grouped by platform so that trains running in the same direction appear together
- added the new Oakland Int'l Airport station and updated the map
- improved some wording and colors