Love it for it's simplicity and reliability I spent the last week in San Francisco and this little gem of an app was nothing less than a spectacular. It does one thing well, it does it very quickly, reliably with a simple to use and read interface.
Small and quick to open! Great for when I am in a hurry and need to check if I should be in slightly less of a hurry, but am in to much of a hurry to do so...
Not accurate The departure times are off. Need to fix that.
Good for newbies I used this app on my first time riding BART. It's really simple to use and not get lost.
Simple and useful Exactly what I needed to plan my commute. Thank you!
- added the new Oakland Int'l Airport station and updated the map
- improved some wording and colors
- fixed a problem with schedules not being found when destination selected
- bug fix for crash when no internet connection
- added ability to specify time and date when looking up scheduled times
- when you have two stations selected, a reverse direction button now appears
- various fixes for crashes and bugs
Bart Bus provides timetables and real-time forecasts from AtB (Trondheim and vicinity)