There are many BART apps. This is the best. I love that it has both real-time updates and the full schedule. I love that when you open the app it gives you the most obvious thing you need: real time departures from your nearest stop. My review previously had one suggestion and it's been fixed: trains are grouped by direction. Ok, follow up suggestion: can BART display this app in a giant size as you enter each station?
Best BART App I tried them all. This app is both accurate with real time departures and EASY to use. I am deleting all the other apps and just use this one.
Its really easy to use Once you figure it out its super easy to use.
One trick pony It does one thing with an interface anyone can understand.
Literally the best
Great simple app! Great app, works quickly! As a visitor I was working hard to understand the BART. A fellow rider at a station suggested this app. Made my days here easier. Know how much each trip would cost is a bonus. I might add the number of stops between beginning and destination, but that would be it. Less clutter gives me quickly info. Would suggest to others visiting the area! Thanks!
- real time departures are now grouped by platform so that trains running in the same direction appear together
- added the new Oakland Int'l Airport station and updated the map
- improved some wording and colors
- added ability to specify time and date when looking up scheduled times
- when you have two stations selected, a reverse direction button now appears
- various fixes for crashes and bugs