very capable automation toolkit for Android when unwanted built-in apps load on Lollipop, why can't E-Robot execute a Force Stop, the same as in Android Settings | Applications? if i can execute Force Stop, manually, unrooted, why can't E-Robot do it auto-magically, without prompting me to tap Force Stop?
Developer Unresponsive Nice app, no support. Also no readily apparent way to restore backed up commands, though I figured out how after messing around. Scant documentation. Should have a support forum where users can interact.
Best android app The app keep me on android
Great but, This is probably one of the best automation apps that I have ever used, but my battery does not last 6 hours and that is with data, wifi, sync and location turned off on my rooted smn900 note 3 running lollipop. If my battery can last at least 12 hours with general usage I will definitely rate it 5 stars
Best of it's kind 1 less star for being baterry hog (still tunable to a certain degree). lt also lacks import/export cappability, you need root to move config. Not big issue anyway, one who knows how to use such program won't stand carrying device, owned by someone else.
Must have app Accessible and have tuns of possibilities! Thousands of automation apps are compressed in this single app!
- New event: Control / Robot service started; Robot service stopped
- New expressions: Display / Orientation; Is orientation; Bluetooth / Bonded bluetooth devices; Audio / A2DP audio routing to Bluetooth headset
- NFC tag discovered event: new "id" filter and output variable
- Variable is set event: new "oldValue", "newValue", "changed" output variables
- Camera action: new "orientation" parameter
- Convert to number operator: has a new "radix" parameter
- Lot of other changes and fixes