Replaced Llama Locale for me. Ever since one of the recent updates though, app is getting killed in the background, maybe by Nougat? OnePlus 3, 7.1.1
Still stuck on 'please wait' after this recent update. Will this ever be solved?
Awasome app love it
Love it soooooooooooooo much. Once you get the hang of it. Your phone becomes invincible
I think if you can write a command worth writing witout root it's a very good idea. I can't seem to figure out how to write any commands. My guess is you want be able to write anything important. This is about a week later and I havn't been able to write a comand. This app is a good idea but I think it's to good to be true. Especially if you want to write a game changing command. I was hopeful. Still am hopeful to find something to give me a little say with my own phone.
Great app. It is very simple all the way to complex. Saved me from my device turning off… with the nexus 7 if you don't have auto brightness on and have screen timeout to anything but 1 minute the when you go to lock it or turn screen off then it will just shut down completely. So with this app I create a command - screen off - toggle auto brightness on, and screen timeout for 1min. Then new command - screen on - toggle auto brightness off, and screen timeout (to your preference! Done. Thanks.
- New action: Battery / Change battery save state
- New action: System / Set statusbar icon (36 icons)
- New expression: Battery / Battery save state
- New expression: Operator / Convert to lowercase
- New expression: Operator / Convert to uppercase
- Stop application (group) action: improved force-stop
- Debug and Settings screen: fix for Android 7.0
- Other fixes and changes