This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
This is an automation application which makes it possible for your device to execute commands automatically. When you create a command you can specify which actions to execute when a given event occurs.
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 170 event types and execute more than 150 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 170 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 150 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
The application needs the following Device Administrator (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN) permissions:
- Lock the screen permission: makes it possible to turn screen off using the "Turn screen off" action
- Change the screen lock permission: makes it possible to turn lock screen on/off using the "Lock" action
- Monitor screen-unlock attempts permission: makes it possible to detect when user unlocks the device using the "Password succeeded" event