Great but, This is probably one of the best automation apps that I have ever used, but my battery does not last 6 hours and that is with data, wifi, sync and location turned off on my rooted smn900 note 3 running lollipop. If my battery can last at least 12 hours with general usage I will definitely rate it 5 stars
Best of it's kind 1 less star for being baterry hog (still tunable to a certain degree). lt also lacks import/export cappability, you need root to move config. Not big issue anyway, one who knows how to use such program won't stand carrying device, owned by someone else.
Must have app Accessible and have tuns of possibilities! Thousands of automation apps are compressed in this single app!
Hello Tamás, thanks for this app. It is a little hard to learn, but otherwise great. One gripe: every time I update, my shortcut icons are lost and replaced by the app icon. If you have the time, please have a look (they are Ipack icons).
I'd rate it 100. A great app, and free. It's only more complicated than the others, but it does its job well. Only downside is it does not have much documentation.
- New actions: Audio / Change force use setting; Contact / Send e-mail
- New expressions: Audio / Force use setting; Operator / If-then-else; Other / Weather information; USB / Attached USB accessories; USB / Attached USB devices; USB / Is USB device attached
- Notification action: if contentCommand parameter is empty then use Settings
- Notification action: new "notificationId" output variable contains id of created notification
- Lot of other changes and fixes