The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
Detailed instructions with a series of tutorials including wiring diagrams can be found on Instructables.com:
THIS APPLICATION HAS ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING:
• NETWORK COMMUNICATION
PAIR WITH BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the Android phone or tablet, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
ACCESS BLUETOOTH SETTINGS
Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth tablet, and to discover and pair with remote devices. Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
This app has been developed by Robin Bonnes, Daniel Elsing and Aron Faas as a school project from the Saxion University of Applied Sciences. We are not in any way affiliated with Aldebaran Robotics, neither are we responsible for any damage done to your robot by this app.
To be able to control your NAO Robot by phone you have to do the following:
1. Connect your NAO robot to your PC by Ethernet/WiFi.
2. Power on your NAO Robot and press on his chest.
3. The robot will tell you his IP, fill this in, in your browser and login.
Go to `Network`, and click the button `Tethering`.
4. Go in the app to: Settings -> Select your robot and select the robot.
1. Connect your NAO robot to the local WiFi network.
2. Connect your Phone to the local WiFi network.
3. Go in the app to Settings -> Custom IP and fill in the nao's IP.
In order to use the Smart Robot Launcher, you must have a smart robot hardware.
Smart robots are robots that utilize a smart phone as their brain.
They sing, dance, and help for you. They are friends expressing their emotion.
They are not virtual friends simply displayed on the screen, but they are personal robots you can actually touch and interact with.
Here's its unique feature: the location of your car does not have to be manually set every time you park it!! Thanks to the "Radar Robot" function, you only have to ask the app to find your car, and it will magically appear on the map!
How to use it:
- get gps signal
- tap the radar in the main screen
- when the radar rotation is activate you can close the app by pressing back
- park your car and the Robot will detect where it is!
In the app:
Free: Set Position, Get Walking Direction, Send Position, Radar use
0.89GBP to remove banner
Keywords: car, auto, macchina, voiture, parcheggio, park, parking, cerca, find my car, radar, car radar, free, gratuit, gratis, car , motorbike , hotel , extent , location , route , path , find , search , vehicle transport, locator , tracker , search for free , free , find , locate , take me to my car , I take my car , compass , find my car , find car , find car free , my car find car hound , find car, where's my car?, Where is my car, where's the car? , Where is the car , find my car – free , take me to car , Vehicle , transport , discoverer , finder , tracks , locator , hound , where's , my , Where is my car , where's my car , Waar is mijn auto? , auto , waar , Where My Car At? , my car , my motorbike
You can independently control the two PWM channels (a pair of motors).
The sample code for the Arduino Leonardo board can be found at: https://github.com/srebroa/Arduino/tree/master/Arduino_controlled_robot
For more information please visit: http://www.mobilerobots.pl/index.php?p=1_64_Vacuum-Cleaner-Hack
No spam, no ads! for you for free, please vote :D
Purple Robot includes a full on-device sensor suite as well as embedded scripting environment exposed via an HTTP API that allows companion apps (native and web-based) full access to the sensor and trigger functionality.
For more information, please consult the documentation at
FIRST®, FIRST® Robotics Competition, FRC®, Tech Challenge, and FTC®, are registered trademarks of FIRST® (www.usfirst.org) which is not overseeing, involved with, or responsible for this activity, product, or service.
The app mimics some of the features of a 2012 FRC® robot.
You can also playback a file created by the FRC Dashboard App.
Consult the guide to using the app on my website:
More from developer
- ads will be removed
And the following features will be available:
- set custom label color for every widget icon, on/off/unread/missed icon states
- share backup from backups screen
New donation-only features will be available in the future.
Works only from version Elixir 2.17.