Colors chosen with:
Try out a set of included demos as well:
• Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth.
• Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide.
• YouTube: Watch popular YouTube videos on a massive screen.
• Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle.
• Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured.
• Windy Day: Follow the story (and the hat) in this interactive animated short from Spotlight Stories.
To fully enjoy this app you'll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard. Share your experience through our Google+ community at http://g.co/cardboarddevs.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Please do not download nor rate unless you are a Flash developer.
This app is open source / source for sale and serves as demonstration.
Features: Android System look alike Menu (emulation), Stage orientation landscape and portrait support (with 3D transition), (auto)fits any screen resolution (optimized for 800x480 and up - tablet), force close of app, store user settings as 'SharedObject', info popUp (emulation) ... night (eye and battery friendly) and day mode (black and white)
Visit http://www.mmfiles.com/flash/mobile_devices_content/air_4_android_2925.html?apage=14405 to buy the source code.
For further info please contact the developer.
Please feel free to grab the source of this app at the GitHub using this link https://github.com/baruckis/Android-ActionBarTabs or by pressing little octocat icon in the ActionBar inside app and use it anywhere you want at your Android projects.
I hope you will find it clear and useful!