Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in Hyde Park, followed by a trip to Zilker Park, ending with dinner in a well priced 3 star restaurant in the Clarksville.
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot City Guides will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
Citybot has asked both locals and visitors, and will only share activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in Downtown, Travis Heights, Tarrytown, and beyond.
The Bot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will write back within 24 hours.
Gogobot's Austin City Guide offers the best personalized guide to Austin. “The Eyes of Texas are Upon You.” That’s a song you might hear pretty often if you come to Austin during the college football season, and you might feel that way anyway even if you come here any other time of the year. You see, the thing is that there’s simply such an eclectic and funky vibe here that it’ll seem like the eyes of all Texas are upon the state capital. Besides, it was here that Willie Nelson made a name for himself, president George W. Bush governed (the state capital is popular among tourists) and cyclist Lance Armstrong battled cancer. Visitors like to hit the bars and music clubs near UT, and this whole scene has its culmination every March with the South by Southwest Music Festival. 1,400 bands participate each year, so it’s no wonder why it’s right up there with Coachella and Lollapalooza. Hiking and biking is popular in the hills, and swimming in Barton Creek is always a good place to swim, tan and enjoy the Texan scenery. Popular day trips outside Austin are to New Braunfels and historic Gruene, Texas. The food is consistently a highlight here, so try some of the smoked brisket or sausage at The Salt Lick in Driftwood.
What users love about the Gogobot Austin Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE Austin to the fullest.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
GoAir welcomes you to the new Mobile app.
1. Book Flights – Book your flights at your convenience on the Go. Select from One way, Round trips or even GoBusiness Class.
2. m-Check-in – Now checkin right from your mobile screen. M-checkin works without any limitaition and can checkin multiple passengers per PNR.
3. Flight Schedule- Now you can check the connections from your desired city on the Go.
4. Flight Status – Check realtime status of your flights from your screen.
5. Get updates on the latest News and Special Offers
6. Contact Us – An easy way to connect with us.
The all new IndiGo app is here which allows you to do host of cool stuff on the go.
• Book a flight with pay now & pay later option
• Check-in on the go & select your seat and watch out for the destination weather upon check in
• Get to know latest flight schedule
• Real time flight status
• Various payment options including all debit cards & credit cards of visa, master card & AMEX and Net Banking
• Look out for the widest range of food & beverages under the in-flight menu
Download the free IndiGo app now and enjoy the hassle free experience on the go!
For any issue, please call IndiGo call centre 09910383838 or email at email@example.com
• Book your flights on domestic sectors on flights operated by Air India.
• Check your bookings on the phone.
• View your current and historical bookings.
• Cancel your booking in quick, easy steps.
• Check in within 48 hours of departure.
Information regarding baggage, special offers, travel information and contact details available at your fingertips.
With "UT Austin Orientation," new students can access comprehensive schedules, detailed campus maps, and broad social platforms in which to engage with other Longhorns. Get in the Longhorn State of Mind today!
Each Go Mississippi experience can be streamed or downloaded, and GPS technology will guide you to where you want to go. If you see a restaurant that looks great and is nearby, click on their phone number link to call and make your reservation immediately. If you find a shop listing and want to know what items they sell, click on the link to their website and check it out before you go!
This useful tool includes the following categories of listings:
• Mississippi Magazine’s “Best of Mississippi” establishments
• Retail Shops
• Historic Sites
• Outdoor adventures
• Golf Courses
• Art Galleries and Museums
• State Parks and Trails
• Much more coming soon
Once you found the place, you can then find the location details such as rating, address, telephone, direction and website link.
E.g. You are around the San Francisco, and you need to find cocktails bar nearby you location.
1) Select the "Cocktails bar" options from the above selection.
2) The night life finder will display all the cocktails bars marker.
3) Find your way there and enjoy your night.
1) Enable the location searches which let you search other location (E.g. Eiffel Tower, Paris) instead of the your current location.
2) You can now select the places from the lists, or by input your own searches (E.g "Hamburger Fast Food").
3) Traffic indicator that shows current road traffic condition.
4) Show direction to the destination.
5) Share places to your family and friends.
6) Places now has star rating that shows the current place's rating.
7) Share apps with your family and friends.
This application may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the application with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising from partners include banner and interstitial advertisements.
Another Austin icon is the television program Austin City Limits which is the longest running music program on American television. The show is produced by C3 Presents which also produces the annual Music Festival.
If you are new to Austin these guides will be very helpful to you. They include an interactive map, hotels, restaurants, bars, live cams, activities, news, and local events. FREE DOWNLOAD.
•Locate cabs in real time – you will be able to see the closest available cabs near your location and even get an estimated time for pick-up before you book your trip.
•Track the progress of your cab from the map on your smartphone. If needed, you can even call the driver from the HAIL A CAB app.
•Register your credit card details and pay with a randomly generated Security PIN Code for each trip when choosing the credit card method.
•Provide feedback of your HAIL A CAB experience by rating each trip.
•Emailed receipts of your trip details.
•Order wheelchair accessible taxis from the HAIL A CAB app
•24/7 customer support provided by local dispatch operations.
HAIL A CAB is now available in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Galveston with more locations coming soon.
For Austin and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) serves the state capital region of Texas. The airport is located 5 miles southeast of the downtown. This app provides complete information for Austin Airport including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Austin Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Austin. We include Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, El Paso and all the small and medium airports of the world.
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and your selected POI (must have connectivity for maps)
• A description of each location
• Daily entertainment schedule and information on special events
• Additional embedded data, such as phone numbers, websites, routing to address and text deliver all the info you need for each stop
Go Knoebels has an easy interface that enables you to quickly download the app so you can begin your tour within minutes!
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Whether you are a resident, a student or visitor to our area, Lexington GPS is your place to find everything you need to know about Lexington and the Rockbridge area, on the go and right at your fingertips.
Lexington GPS has information on dining, shopping, lodging, local deals, community events, local historical sites and attractions, local news and sports and more.
Interactive GPS maps and turn-by-turn directions make finding locations and events easy using LexingtonGPS
App features include:
Directory of local shops, restaurants, hotels and B&Bs
Calendar of local events
Local historical museums and sites, art galleries and music venues
Local news and sports
Deals and specials
Local community information
Download Lexington GPS for FREE and discover one of the coolest small towns in America – Lexington, Virginia.
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
Our area includes Lake Vermilion, Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and Voyageurs National Park, and the communities of Tower-Soudan, Ely, Cook, and Orr, which sit just north of the Mesabi Iron Range in Minnesota’s Arrowhead.
The Timberjay staff lives and plays in the lake country, so we know the area better than anyone else.
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour.
- Full color tour videos and images that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing.
- Pause, play, fast-forward and rewind through any tour segment easily.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Welcome to Dinosaur Valley State Park! We hope you enjoy your tour!
Each “Welcome to Rosemont” tour experience can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive, zoomable, GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to all points of interest on the tour. Additional information such as phone numbers, websites, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
• Great Fire of 1910
• Ghosts Stories and Legends
• Lake Charles Architecture
• History of Lake Charles
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Interesting videos
• Create a post card
• Social network sharing
• 1 hour tour
• 30 minute tour
• Calcasieu Ghost Tour
The Lake Charles Historic Tour App is available in multiple languages including English, French, Spanish, German and closed-captioning.
• Christiansted National Historic Site (CHRI)
• Buck Island Reef National Monument (BUIS)
• Salt River Bay National Historical Park & Ecological Preserve (SARI)
Use this app when you visit us to explore our cherished cultural and historically significant sites on St. Croix.
3 National Parks in 1 App! – Adventure awaits you on the island of St. Croix!
Did you know?
- Christiansted was the capital of the Danish West Indies when sugar was king.
- Buck Island Reef has been used since A.D. 600 as a refuge by indigenous peoples.
- Columbus landed at Salt River Bay in 1493 and named the island Santa Cruz.
Sites – Visit points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging video clips from local students as well as experts in the fields of anthropology, archeology, botany, marine biology, meteorology and more!
QR Code Reader – Easily learn more at each site by scanning QR Codes located on signage throughout our parks.
Maps and Directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or receive turn-by-turn directions to the location. Tap on Google’s “walking guy” to get estimated walking times and directions! (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the routing feature.)
Compass Triggering – Based on user location and movement, points of interest will trigger automatically. The “compass” icon indicates the number of nearby sites. (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the triggering feature.)
Tours and Trails – Depending on how much time you have or your special interests, follow recommended self-guided walking tours, hiking trails and underwater snorkel trails – or sign up for guided tours in our parks.
Cultural & Ecological Resources – Learn about the plants, animals, cultural and historical research, our marine protected areas and resource management initiatives across all our parks. Join us on research expeditions highlighting coral reef, sea turtle, ground lizard, shark, and barracuda studies through video and audio content.
Events and News – Get up to date information about what is happening at Christiansted, Buck Island Reef and Salt River Bay. Check our calendar for tours, demonstrations, concerts, movies, lectures and special events going on during your visit.
Educational Outreach & Local Partners – Learn about the organizations and institutions that collaborate with the National Park Service on St. Croix to facilitate educational programs and exhibitions which connect our visitors to our parks. Diverse opportunities are available for local residents in our Volunteers in Parks (VIP) program, as well. Become involved today!
Park Concessionaires – Easily contact and schedule a tour to Buck Island Reef with one of our six yacht and sailboat concessions. Beginning to advanced snorkel tours, beach trips, sunset tours, private charters and more are all available! All necessary gear included in tour packages.
Postcard – Create and send a digital postcard to family and friends from each of the three National Parks on St. Croix with the tap of a button.
Small Size – Weighing in at 11.7 MB, this app will download relatively quickly via a 3G cellular connection.
Download App Content – Don’t have time to take it all in during your visit? Not sure if your service provider has cellular coverage in our parks? Tap the “gears” icon to access the app settings menu and download the complete app content which will run directly off your device (no WiFi connection required).
Find out about:
- The latest happenings
- Attractions and historic sites
- Downtown shopping
- B&Bs, wineries, museums and cuisine
- What’s near you with our GPS location function
GoFred is an app companion to GoFredericksburg, a semi-annual visitors’ guide published by Fredericksburg Publishing Company.
To have your business included in GoFred, contact Advertising Manager Kim Jung at (830) 997-2155 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tours include the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicated your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour (must have connectivity for maps)
• Full-color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different locations around the Cal Poly campus.
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, social media, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly