Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Live Arrival and Departure boards.
Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) serves the state capital region of Texas. The airport is located 5 miles southeast of the downtown. This app provides complete information for Austin Airport including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information on Austin Airport--useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Austin. We include Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, El Paso and all the small and medium airports of the world.
Whether you’re here on business, here on vacation or here is home–Hail-a-Cab is here for you.
No more waving at cabs passing by you in the rain or hoofing it to cab stands. Just tap to hail, and your cab will be on the way.
• Locate cabs in real time—see exactly where cabs are in your area at any time to help you plan your trip
• Hail the nearest cab with the tap of a button—to assure speedy service, Hail-a-Cab finds the closest cab to your current location or pick-up address
• Schedule future pick-ups—have to catch a flight or plan a dinner downtown? Plan rides in advance with Hail-a-Cab
• Easily call up previous pick-up and drop-off locations—Hail-a-Cab remembers your recent pick-ups and destinations, making things even easier for you
• Track your cab with your trip I.D.—know exactly when your cab will arrive and depart by with a unique number for every trip
And stop guessing when your cab will arrive. Hail-a-Cab tells you exactly how far away your ride is, and how long until it reaches you.
Hail-a-Cab determines the quickest, cheapest and most-efficient route for you and your party anywhere, anytime.
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
David, Lisa, Julie and Brian.
- Find restaurants
- Watch video reviews
- Buy exclusive offers
- Check into events and receive rewards
- Play games and win prizes
- Stay connected with your favorite restaurants
Simply tell Citybot what type of activities interest you and in a matter of seconds receive a personalized schedule with an interactive map. From a local favorite cafe in Hyde Park, followed by a trip to Zilker Park, ending with dinner in a well priced 3 star restaurant in the Clarksville.
Never worry about trying to determine the best way to get from place to place or if your next stop is open. Citybot City Guides will suggest how to get to your destination and when you should arrive.
Citybot has asked both locals and visitors, and will only share activities that get the best ratings and recommendations. We have collected data from dozens of sites so you can know the best places in Downtown, Travis Heights, Tarrytown, and beyond.
The Bot wants you to get the most out of your visit :)
Have questions or comments? Send them to email@example.com and we will write back within 24 hours.
Guests of STR Austin will receive an invitation to download the App before their arrival. This App contains all the information each guest needs to know before, during, and after his or her stay. From arrival tips, directions to the property, property tips, and area information, to restaurant, event, and activity recommendations – this App has everything you need to spend more of your vacation having fun! If you get lost, don’t worry. The App allows you to locate your rental property using your phone’s GPS. Likewise, all of the restaurant, event, and activity recommendations may be viewed on a map to locate the closest to you at any time. STR Austin has combed through all of the area restaurants, events, and activities, and hand selected only the best to recommend to you. Now, you can vacation like a local!
You don’t have to be a guest of STR Austin to get this customized experience. Simply download the App and use it as a visitor. You still have access to all the area restaurant, event, and activity recommendations. While you are here, check out all of the great rental properties STR Austin has to offer. This App contains all the property information you need to book your next vacation in paradise. Each property listing contains detailed information and photos. In case you want to check out the properties before booking, the App allows you to view the properties in a map view – so you drive or walk by.
This App is powered by Glad To Have You.
More from developer
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and your selected POI (must have connectivity for maps)
• A description of each location
• Daily entertainment schedule and information on special events
• Additional embedded data, such as phone numbers, websites, routing to address and text deliver all the info you need for each stop
Go Knoebels has an easy interface that enables you to quickly download the app so you can begin your tour within minutes!
GoExplore WYOMING! is easy to navigate. With a tap of a button, you can discover the best wildlife viewing spots, untouched lands, awe-inspiring mountains, pristine rivers, striking deserts, open rangeland, breathtaking scenic byways, and the unbeaten paths that are Wyoming’s true wonders.
Touring Wyoming is about more than just sightseeing- it’s about getting out there! GoExplore WYOMING! shows you where to gear up for hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, climbing, and camping.
Using this app, you’ll soon find out that history and tradition thrive in Wyoming. But we’re packed full of culture, natural resources and modern technology too! GoExplore WYOMING! reveals where to catch an action-packed rodeo, a polo match, a mock gun fight, and historic re-enactments that transport you back to the days of the Indian Wars, trappers, pioneers and old west explorers. Use this app to find modern treasures like upscale art galleries, local theater productions, live local music, and unique shopping. GoExplore WYOMING! also guides you to sites rich in geology, minerals and natural resources.
Once you download GoExplore WYOMING! you can access the content in the app using your 3G connection or wifi. If you plan to use the app in a remote area where cell service may be limited, that’s not a problem! Simply tap the settings icon and download the App content before you head out to explore all the Cowboy State has to offer.
It is all here in GoExplore WYOMING!
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
Resorts & lodging
Art galleries, studios & artists
Sports & recreation
State & county parks
. . . and much more
Download this app today, and please feel welcome to send us your feedback. We’d appreciate hearing from you!
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour.
- Full color tour videos and images that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing.
- Pause, play, fast-forward and rewind through any tour segment easily.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Welcome to Dinosaur Valley State Park! We hope you enjoy your tour!
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Each Go Mississippi experience can be streamed or downloaded, and GPS technology will guide you to where you want to go. If you see a restaurant that looks great and is nearby, click on their phone number link to call and make your reservation immediately. If you find a shop listing and want to know what items they sell, click on the link to their website and check it out before you go!
This useful tool includes the following categories of listings:
• Mississippi Magazine’s “Best of Mississippi” establishments
• Retail Shops
• Historic Sites
• Outdoor adventures
• Golf Courses
• Art Galleries and Museums
• State Parks and Trails
• Much more coming soon
- A free, self guided GPS video tour featuring full color, professional tour videos, and audio/image slide shows that share the history, culture, stories, and behind-the-scenes information about Catalina.
- Special offers and discounts not available anywhere else through the “Deals” menu and push notifications (coming soon).
- GPS maps of Catalina Island, including hiking and campground maps.
- Information on moorings at Two Harbors
- Information on “things to do” with links and maps to area attractions, restaurants, night life venues, shopping, outdoor activities and tours.
- Links and information to Catalina hotels such as the Pavilion Hotel and Banning House.
- Fun facts and trivia about the island.
- Links to Facebook and Twitter to share your experiences with friends and family.
Explore! Catalina has an easy to use interface that enables you to quickly download the application so you can be enjoying the sights within minutes!
GoPasadena is your passport to all the fun, culture and urban allure that is Pasadena. Access info on Pasadena’s museums, sports venues, shopping and entertainment districts, cinemas, tours, hotels, signature events, educational institutions, and other places of interest.
Other features include:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all included points of interest on the tour.
• Multiple tour access points: find desired stops from the map or full tour list.
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you move through the tour, a dynamic list of stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh.
• Tour stop images aid in finding points of interest on the campus quickly.
• Embedded information for each stop such as phone numbers, websites and e-mail addresses allow to you connect quickly and get more information about SF State services, offices and departments.
About San Francisco State University
SF State, located in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities, is a recognized leader in addressing issues both global and close to home.
In the global arena, typically SF State enrolls the largest number of international students at any comprehensive university in the U.S., and ranks second among U.S. universities for the number of students who study abroad for an academic year. With a diverse range of students from almost every state and nearly 100 countries, the University community is a perfect setting for learning to succeed in a pluralistic society and global economy. Our highly diverse campus consistently ranks in the top 20 nationwide in awarding undergraduate degrees to minorities.
SF State's pioneering commitment to community and civic engagement is prevalent throughout the curriculum. More than 500 courses combine academic study with community involvement, and our location in a center of business, technology and culture provides a laboratory for community-service projects, work-study opportunities and internships. The University has been named by Princeton Review one of 81 "Colleges with a Conscience," and is classified as one of the Carnegie Foundation's "Community Engagement" institutions.
Established in 1899 as a teacher-training school, SF State is been known for its commitment to excellent teaching. Students work closely with senior professors and other instructors from freshman year through graduation. Trained in some of the finest institutions in the world, faculty members include winners of prestigious teaching awards, cutting-edge researchers, and professionals devoted to solving community problems.
SF State awards bachelor's degrees in 115 areas, master's in 100, and a doctorate in educational leadership. Programs offered jointly with University of California campuses include a Ph.D. and Ed. D. in education with a concentration in special education with UC Berkeley, and physical therapy master's and doctorate degrees with UC San Francisco. SF State also offers 11 credential programs and 35 certificate programs.
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour
• Full color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different places around the campus
• Pause, Play, Fast Forward and Rewind through any tour segment easily
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly
GoExplore Cal Poly has an easy to use interface that enables to you quickly download the application and begin enjoying the sights of our campus within minutes!
The Elvis Driving Tour – This tour will take you to sites in Tupelo that were important to Elvis Presley during his time in Tupelo. These sites include the site of the old Tupelo Fairgrounds where you can watch a video of his 1956 homecoming concert and Tupelo Hardware, a still operating hardware store where Elvis’ mother, Gladys, bought Elvis his first guitar. A number of other locations are also included, like the old Shakerag district where you can watch a video that shows footage of the area after it was destroyed in the great tornado of 1936 which wiped out much of this historically African American community.
Tupelo Attractions – From Elvis’ Birthplace to roaming herds of buffalo (really) to civil war sites and haunted theaters, Tupelo has much in the realm of attractions. GPS-enabled maps to the attractions and info regarding them can be found in this section of the app.
Live Music Venues – Tupelo has number of places to go and hear live music. From singer-songwriter nights to full-blown concerts, Tupelo has an eclectic mix of musical offerings and you can find info on the venues as well as GPS-enabled locator maps.
Places to Stay – There’s too much to do in Tupelo to just spend the day! So, where to spend the night? Tupelo has many affordable, well-known and family-friendly lodging options – many of them are just steps away from popular restaurants and minutes away from attractions and shopping. In this section, you’ll be able to find the hotel that’s right for you.
And if you want more information about Tupelo’s restaurants and events, you can visit our mobile-enabled website at m.tupelo.net!