Get comprehensive tourist information with full Wikipedia articles for all the major tourist attractions in the top 230 top travel destinations around the world.
Read in-depth travel guides for each city from Wikivoyage.
Avoid expensive roaming charges and poor Internet connections, since everything is stored on your device and available anytime, anywhere in the world.
Keep a list of your own places to visit and have them available for offline access.
Use your list to plan a tour itinerary on your vacation or trip.
World cities with travel guides and offline maps include:
Auckland, New Zealand
Austin, United States
Belfast, United Kingdom
Boston, United States
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Cape Town, South Africa
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Cebu City, Philippines
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Chicago, United States
Christchurch, New Zealand
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Grand Canyon Village, United States
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Honolulu, United States
Johannesburg, South Africa
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Las Vegas, United States
Liverpool, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, United States
Machu Picchu, Peru
Manchester, United Kingdom
Mexico City, Mexico
Miami & Miami Beach, United States
New Delhi, India
New Orleans, United States
New York, United States
Niagara Falls, United States
Panama City, Panama
Philadelphia, United States
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Prague, Czech Republic
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
San Francisco, United States
San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Salvador, El Salvador
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Seattle, United States
Seoul, South Korea
Siem Reap, Cambodia
St Petersburg, Russia
Tel Aviv, Israel
Washington, D.C., United States
Wellington, New Zealand
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Georgia (country), depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Tbilisi, Batumi;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Tbilisi, Batumi;
★ Discover the nightlife of Georgia (country)! Bars, pubs & disco's in Tbilisi, Batumi;
★ Book hotels in Georgia (country) directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Georgia (country);
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
Use this free travel guide to plan your next trip including tourist attractions, visitor information, sightseeing, history, culture, hotels, bars, restaurants, nightlife, entertainment, transportation, and much more.
This offline travel guide does not require an internet connection. All the information is stored within the app, so you can access it in the most remote places around the world and avoid expensive roaming charges. You can even see locations on an offline world map.
Explore all the major cities, discover places off the beaten track, and learn about everything in between.
Add your own notes to each travel destination and keep a list of your favorite places for easy access during your trip.
Whether you're going on a backpacking adventure or luxury vacation, be sure to load it up on your phone or tablet – it’s the only guide book and travel planner you’ll need.
In order to fit all the information in the Google Play Store size limit, the photos in this app have been limited and made smaller. For all the images and larger photos, upgrade to World Travel Guide Offline, which is linked in this app.
European travel guides include:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isle of Man
Republic of Ireland
Republic of Macedonia
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and your selected POI (must have connectivity for maps)
• A description of each location
• Daily entertainment schedule and information on special events
• Additional embedded data, such as phone numbers, websites, routing to address and text deliver all the info you need for each stop
Go Knoebels has an easy interface that enables you to quickly download the app so you can begin your tour within minutes!
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Whether you are a resident, a student or visitor to our area, Lexington GPS is your place to find everything you need to know about Lexington and the Rockbridge area, on the go and right at your fingertips.
Lexington GPS has information on dining, shopping, lodging, local deals, community events, local historical sites and attractions, local news and sports and more.
Interactive GPS maps and turn-by-turn directions make finding locations and events easy using LexingtonGPS
App features include:
Directory of local shops, restaurants, hotels and B&Bs
Calendar of local events
Local historical museums and sites, art galleries and music venues
Local news and sports
Deals and specials
Local community information
Download Lexington GPS for FREE and discover one of the coolest small towns in America – Lexington, Virginia.
Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
Our area includes Lake Vermilion, Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and Voyageurs National Park, and the communities of Tower-Soudan, Ely, Cook, and Orr, which sit just north of the Mesabi Iron Range in Minnesota’s Arrowhead.
The Timberjay staff lives and plays in the lake country, so we know the area better than anyone else.
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour.
- Full color tour videos and images that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing.
- Pause, play, fast-forward and rewind through any tour segment easily.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Welcome to Dinosaur Valley State Park! We hope you enjoy your tour!
Each “Welcome to Rosemont” tour experience can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive, zoomable, GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to all points of interest on the tour. Additional information such as phone numbers, websites, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
• Great Fire of 1910
• Ghosts Stories and Legends
• Lake Charles Architecture
• History of Lake Charles
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Interesting videos
• Create a post card
• Social network sharing
• 1 hour tour
• 30 minute tour
• Calcasieu Ghost Tour
The Lake Charles Historic Tour App is available in multiple languages including English, French, Spanish, German and closed-captioning.
Find out about:
- The latest happenings
- Attractions and historic sites
- Downtown shopping
- B&Bs, wineries, museums and cuisine
- What’s near you with our GPS location function
GoFred is an app companion to GoFredericksburg, a semi-annual visitors’ guide published by Fredericksburg Publishing Company.
To have your business included in GoFred, contact Advertising Manager Kim Jung at (830) 997-2155 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Christiansted National Historic Site (CHRI)
• Buck Island Reef National Monument (BUIS)
• Salt River Bay National Historical Park & Ecological Preserve (SARI)
Use this app when you visit us to explore our cherished cultural and historically significant sites on St. Croix.
3 National Parks in 1 App! – Adventure awaits you on the island of St. Croix!
Did you know?
- Christiansted was the capital of the Danish West Indies when sugar was king.
- Buck Island Reef has been used since A.D. 600 as a refuge by indigenous peoples.
- Columbus landed at Salt River Bay in 1493 and named the island Santa Cruz.
Sites – Visit points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging video clips from local students as well as experts in the fields of anthropology, archeology, botany, marine biology, meteorology and more!
QR Code Reader – Easily learn more at each site by scanning QR Codes located on signage throughout our parks.
Maps and Directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or receive turn-by-turn directions to the location. Tap on Google’s “walking guy” to get estimated walking times and directions! (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the routing feature.)
Compass Triggering – Based on user location and movement, points of interest will trigger automatically. The “compass” icon indicates the number of nearby sites. (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the triggering feature.)
Tours and Trails – Depending on how much time you have or your special interests, follow recommended self-guided walking tours, hiking trails and underwater snorkel trails – or sign up for guided tours in our parks.
Cultural & Ecological Resources – Learn about the plants, animals, cultural and historical research, our marine protected areas and resource management initiatives across all our parks. Join us on research expeditions highlighting coral reef, sea turtle, ground lizard, shark, and barracuda studies through video and audio content.
Events and News – Get up to date information about what is happening at Christiansted, Buck Island Reef and Salt River Bay. Check our calendar for tours, demonstrations, concerts, movies, lectures and special events going on during your visit.
Educational Outreach & Local Partners – Learn about the organizations and institutions that collaborate with the National Park Service on St. Croix to facilitate educational programs and exhibitions which connect our visitors to our parks. Diverse opportunities are available for local residents in our Volunteers in Parks (VIP) program, as well. Become involved today!
Park Concessionaires – Easily contact and schedule a tour to Buck Island Reef with one of our six yacht and sailboat concessions. Beginning to advanced snorkel tours, beach trips, sunset tours, private charters and more are all available! All necessary gear included in tour packages.
Postcard – Create and send a digital postcard to family and friends from each of the three National Parks on St. Croix with the tap of a button.
Small Size – Weighing in at 11.7 MB, this app will download relatively quickly via a 3G cellular connection.
Download App Content – Don’t have time to take it all in during your visit? Not sure if your service provider has cellular coverage in our parks? Tap the “gears” icon to access the app settings menu and download the complete app content which will run directly off your device (no WiFi connection required).