Compass will be shown in the status bar.
It displays the distance and destination addresses.
In addition, the bookmark can be done.
A pay version is prepared. The advertisement is not displayed in a pay version.
- using sensors;
OS version 2.2 below: GPS sensor + Orientation sensor
OS version 2.2 and above: GPS sensor + Magnetic sensor + Accelerometer sensor
Accuracy of the compass of this application will depend on the sensitivity of these sensors, some models may not be shown in the right direction.
This app helps you to find out Popular & Important Places.
This app Support more than 10 different categories like the nearest
- Coffee shop
- Police station
- Bus station
- Fire station
- Train station
- Lodges and more.
Destination locator gives the path to your destination in three views.
1. Normal View
2. Satellite View
3. Terrain View
It is an user friendly application. Even a child can operate it easily.
Unlike some of the other travel guide apps we give you access to all of our content completely free, here’s what you get:
*Access to all content for 50+ destination travel guides
*Comprehensive and constantly updated content on more than 30,000 attractions
*Tips and insights from the My Destination local experts
Upgrade to the paid premium guide to unlock these great additional features:
+ Works Offline - With the upgraded version you can download a destination guide to have it fully available offline – even the maps and the GPS! So once you get to your destination, you can visit all the places you want, without having to worry about roaming charges or trying to find a Wi-Fi connection.
+ Interactive Map – With the upgraded version you unlock the interactive map that leverages the GPS in your device to show you the best attractions nearby. The map also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you select it – all available in offline mode too!
+ Trip Planner - With the upgraded version you unlock the Trip Planner tool that allows you to personalize your guide. Create your own shortlist and even sync with the My Destination website where you can get personalized recommendations thanks to the combination of some technical wizardry and the knowledge of our local experts.
About My Destination:
My Destination is a global travel resource that is powered by a diverse community of hundreds of local experts and trusted by more than 30 million travellers a year. Passionate about providing the best value for money, we work closely with global partners whilst supporting local businesses. As a result, we make travel experiences inspired, more enriched, and quite simply, better.
Our local experts are on the ground and personally experience what each of our destinations has to offer. Armed with this unrivalled local knowledge our local experts produce comprehensive information in the form of travel articles, local tips, guides, reviews, videos and panoramic virtual tours. We are hands-on to deliver hand-made for our users.
Some of The Destinations We Cover:
Lombok and Gilis
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and your selected POI (must have connectivity for maps)
• A description of each location
• Daily entertainment schedule and information on special events
• Additional embedded data, such as phone numbers, websites, routing to address and text deliver all the info you need for each stop
Go Knoebels has an easy interface that enables you to quickly download the app so you can begin your tour within minutes!
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
Other features include:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all included points of interest on the tour.
• Multiple tour access points: find desired stops from the map or full tour list.
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you move through the tour, a dynamic list of stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh.
• Tour stop images aid in finding points of interest on the campus quickly.
• Embedded information for each stop such as phone numbers, websites and e-mail addresses allow to you connect quickly and get more information about SF State services, offices and departments.
About San Francisco State University
SF State, located in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities, is a recognized leader in addressing issues both global and close to home.
In the global arena, typically SF State enrolls the largest number of international students at any comprehensive university in the U.S., and ranks second among U.S. universities for the number of students who study abroad for an academic year. With a diverse range of students from almost every state and nearly 100 countries, the University community is a perfect setting for learning to succeed in a pluralistic society and global economy. Our highly diverse campus consistently ranks in the top 20 nationwide in awarding undergraduate degrees to minorities.
SF State's pioneering commitment to community and civic engagement is prevalent throughout the curriculum. More than 500 courses combine academic study with community involvement, and our location in a center of business, technology and culture provides a laboratory for community-service projects, work-study opportunities and internships. The University has been named by Princeton Review one of 81 "Colleges with a Conscience," and is classified as one of the Carnegie Foundation's "Community Engagement" institutions.
Established in 1899 as a teacher-training school, SF State is been known for its commitment to excellent teaching. Students work closely with senior professors and other instructors from freshman year through graduation. Trained in some of the finest institutions in the world, faculty members include winners of prestigious teaching awards, cutting-edge researchers, and professionals devoted to solving community problems.
SF State awards bachelor's degrees in 115 areas, master's in 100, and a doctorate in educational leadership. Programs offered jointly with University of California campuses include a Ph.D. and Ed. D. in education with a concentration in special education with UC Berkeley, and physical therapy master's and doctorate degrees with UC San Francisco. SF State also offers 11 credential programs and 35 certificate programs.
Tours include the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicated your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour (must have connectivity for maps)
• Full-color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different locations around the Cal Poly campus.
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, social media, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour.
- Full color tour videos and images that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing.
- Pause, play, fast-forward and rewind through any tour segment easily.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Welcome to Dinosaur Valley State Park! We hope you enjoy your tour!
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
Find out about:
- The latest happenings
- Attractions and historic sites
- Downtown shopping
- B&Bs, wineries, museums and cuisine
- What’s near you with our GPS location function
GoFred is an app companion to GoFredericksburg, a semi-annual visitors’ guide published by Fredericksburg Publishing Company.
To have your business included in GoFred, contact Advertising Manager Kim Jung at (830) 997-2155 or via email at email@example.com.
The 49 original blocks and seven public squares laid out in the shape of a Greek cross withstood the test of time and form the first Texas History Museum District.
Within the district are museums, historic homes, historic monuments and a thriving downtown made up of buildings built before and around 1900.
The GPS based Tour Gonzales app will guide you through a tour of seven museums, 30 historic homes, historic downtown, many parks, lakes, golf course, disc golf course and other recreation.
The app also provides information about hotels, historic bed and breakfasts, inns and guest cottages.
Get all the details about world-renowned antique shops, famous BBQ eateries and more.
Before the Alamo, before Davy Crockett, the “Come and Take It” challenge was issued. The “Come and Take It” spirit lives on in Gonzales today. Come and take a tour. See the museums, historic homes and the history.
The Trails2go SmartTrail application is a digital tour guide for your Android device. This app invites you to select from a growing number of individual SmartTrails, each which can be either streamed or downloaded.
Do you wonder about the world beyond the internet or television set, that space beyond your front door? Are you willing to explore a world that is part gritty, part sublime?
Then move. We’ll show the way.
Forget dreary roads, maps, topos, and GPS, the endless boring ways to show point A to point B. A SmartTrail meanders along a continuum, a virtual path intermittently punctuated by moments of epiphany, poignancy, insight, and bliss.
Which do you choose? Boredom or bliss?
You will be aided in your SmartTrails adventure by:
• Descriptive text that illuminates the history, culture, nature, heritage, and recreations of special places;
• Selective audio and video to help you better understand and enjoy the SmartTrail;
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and the location of all points of interest on the SmartTrail;
• Pause, play, fast forward, and rewind for any trail segment’s audio and video;
• Multiple means of finding points of interest, from a zoomable map to a sortable list of points of interest;
• Location-based waypoint triggering; as you explore, a dynamic list of points of interest near you will continue to refresh and content is delivered automatically based on your location;
• Images of points of interest that will help you orient to your surroundings and find points of interest quickly;
• Rich text for addresses, email addresses, physical locations, and websites to ensure that you have access to all necessary information for each point of interest;
• Listings of events along the SmartTrail.
Trails2go has been developed by Fermata Inc., a world renowned sustainable tourism and interpretive arts organization. The content is original, not gleaned from the web or clipped from Wikipedia. This app has been created by tourism and interpretive specialists with a sole emphasis on content. As Bill Gates once said, “Content is King”.
Our area includes Lake Vermilion, Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and Voyageurs National Park, and the communities of Tower-Soudan, Ely, Cook, and Orr, which sit just north of the Mesabi Iron Range in Minnesota’s Arrowhead.
The Timberjay staff lives and plays in the lake country, so we know the area better than anyone else.