SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
KEYWORDS: Maryland, USA, Maps, navi, places, directions, local search, transit, free, offline, map, off, navigation, gps, travel, world, OSM, Openstreetmap, travel, guide, tourism, street, view, country, state, city, address, places, poi
Maryland,USA,Map,Offline Map,view,travel,find location,world map,state,best
Charm City Circulator
University of Maryland
GPS Real times countdown live
With this app you don’t have to wait at the bus stop for the bus to come. It will tell you exactly when the bus will come to your stop.
First select the route, direction and the stop that you want to get bus arrival times.
This app will give you exact time bus arrival at your selected stop.
★ Application contains more than 90 cameras (live images, webcams, CCTV)!
Cameras are grouped in groups so you can find cameras you need fast.
Some of the groups are:
Maryland, Baltimore, I-695
Maryland, Baltimore, I-70
Maryland, Baltimore, I-83
Maryland, Baltimore, I-895
Maryland, Baltimore, I-95
Maryland, Baltimore, I-97
Maryland, Baltimore, Streets
Cameras are mostly traffic but we have other types of cameras as well.
You can search for a group, or for camera inside selected group.
✔ App have widgets for cameras, so you can place some of the cameras you use the most on your home screen.
✔ You can play/stop/change camera directly from your home screen.
✔ You can mark cameras as favorite for fast access when you need it later.
✔ You can take image from any of camera with share button. Image will be saved on your SD Card and you can share it with any app that can share images.
✔ You can choose between 5 color schemes (Menu->Colors)
Update the Android SDK to 4.4.2 KitKat version.
Tested on Android 4.0.4 version and it works fine.
Whoever has the Android 4.4.2 KitKat, please uninstall the prior version. Install the new version and let me know how it works. Hopefully the video play error issue goes away.
This is a limited version without the map, favorites, travel and NOAA features. Purchase the full version for all features.
Close to 400 live cameras are integrated into this app.
2013 LISTnet Long Island Software Award Winner
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE. REAL TIME CAMERAS WITH FULL MAP FEATURES FOR MARYLAND/BALTIMORE.
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE. THE ALL IN ONE VERSION WITH TRAFFIC/CAMERAS/TRAVEL/WEATHER.
The first time launch will take a little time due to database creation.
*New: Cameras are integrated into the traffic map. If multiple cameras are available at the same location, keep on the camera icon again to switch to a different cameras. For example, I-70 East or I-70 West.
*New: Traffic map is added to the app. Click on the "GPS" button for your current location and view the latest traffic or traffic cameras nearby.
*New: Weather is added to the app.
New*: Travel guide is added to the app.
Camera Map view is now available. Click on a camera on the map to see the real time video.
Camera Map view menu is also added. You can zoom into Baltimore, Columbia, Germantown, Silver Spring and different areas. If you like to see all cameras again. Simply select Maryland the first item on the menu.
If you like to see different map, select the menu and pick different map.
If you encounter any problem seeing the cameras, uninstall the old app first and then install the new app should resolve the issues.
The coming versions will have the similar functionalities of the iPhone app:
*Mobile access to DSO's Homepage
*Crime and Narcotics Tip submissions
*Directory of Dorchester County public schools
*Tip submissions for wanted individuals
More from developer
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and your selected POI (must have connectivity for maps)
• A description of each location
• Daily entertainment schedule and information on special events
• Additional embedded data, such as phone numbers, websites, routing to address and text deliver all the info you need for each stop
Go Knoebels has an easy interface that enables you to quickly download the app so you can begin your tour within minutes!
GoExplore WYOMING! is easy to navigate. With a tap of a button, you can discover the best wildlife viewing spots, untouched lands, awe-inspiring mountains, pristine rivers, striking deserts, open rangeland, breathtaking scenic byways, and the unbeaten paths that are Wyoming’s true wonders.
Touring Wyoming is about more than just sightseeing- it’s about getting out there! GoExplore WYOMING! shows you where to gear up for hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, climbing, and camping.
Using this app, you’ll soon find out that history and tradition thrive in Wyoming. But we’re packed full of culture, natural resources and modern technology too! GoExplore WYOMING! reveals where to catch an action-packed rodeo, a polo match, a mock gun fight, and historic re-enactments that transport you back to the days of the Indian Wars, trappers, pioneers and old west explorers. Use this app to find modern treasures like upscale art galleries, local theater productions, live local music, and unique shopping. GoExplore WYOMING! also guides you to sites rich in geology, minerals and natural resources.
Once you download GoExplore WYOMING! you can access the content in the app using your 3G connection or wifi. If you plan to use the app in a remote area where cell service may be limited, that’s not a problem! Simply tap the settings icon and download the App content before you head out to explore all the Cowboy State has to offer.
It is all here in GoExplore WYOMING!
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour.
- Full color tour videos and images that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing.
- Pause, play, fast-forward and rewind through any tour segment easily.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Welcome to Dinosaur Valley State Park! We hope you enjoy your tour!
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Each Go Mississippi experience can be streamed or downloaded, and GPS technology will guide you to where you want to go. If you see a restaurant that looks great and is nearby, click on their phone number link to call and make your reservation immediately. If you find a shop listing and want to know what items they sell, click on the link to their website and check it out before you go!
This useful tool includes the following categories of listings:
• Mississippi Magazine’s “Best of Mississippi” establishments
• Retail Shops
• Historic Sites
• Outdoor adventures
• Golf Courses
• Art Galleries and Museums
• State Parks and Trails
• Much more coming soon
- A free, self guided GPS video tour featuring full color, professional tour videos, and audio/image slide shows that share the history, culture, stories, and behind-the-scenes information about Catalina.
- Special offers and discounts not available anywhere else through the “Deals” menu and push notifications (coming soon).
- GPS maps of Catalina Island, including hiking and campground maps.
- Information on moorings at Two Harbors
- Information on “things to do” with links and maps to area attractions, restaurants, night life venues, shopping, outdoor activities and tours.
- Links and information to Catalina hotels such as the Pavilion Hotel and Banning House.
- Fun facts and trivia about the island.
- Links to Facebook and Twitter to share your experiences with friends and family.
Explore! Catalina has an easy to use interface that enables you to quickly download the application so you can be enjoying the sights within minutes!
GoPasadena is your passport to all the fun, culture and urban allure that is Pasadena. Access info on Pasadena’s museums, sports venues, shopping and entertainment districts, cinemas, tours, hotels, signature events, educational institutions, and other places of interest.
Other features include:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all included points of interest on the tour.
• Multiple tour access points: find desired stops from the map or full tour list.
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you move through the tour, a dynamic list of stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh.
• Tour stop images aid in finding points of interest on the campus quickly.
• Embedded information for each stop such as phone numbers, websites and e-mail addresses allow to you connect quickly and get more information about SF State services, offices and departments.
About San Francisco State University
SF State, located in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities, is a recognized leader in addressing issues both global and close to home.
In the global arena, typically SF State enrolls the largest number of international students at any comprehensive university in the U.S., and ranks second among U.S. universities for the number of students who study abroad for an academic year. With a diverse range of students from almost every state and nearly 100 countries, the University community is a perfect setting for learning to succeed in a pluralistic society and global economy. Our highly diverse campus consistently ranks in the top 20 nationwide in awarding undergraduate degrees to minorities.
SF State's pioneering commitment to community and civic engagement is prevalent throughout the curriculum. More than 500 courses combine academic study with community involvement, and our location in a center of business, technology and culture provides a laboratory for community-service projects, work-study opportunities and internships. The University has been named by Princeton Review one of 81 "Colleges with a Conscience," and is classified as one of the Carnegie Foundation's "Community Engagement" institutions.
Established in 1899 as a teacher-training school, SF State is been known for its commitment to excellent teaching. Students work closely with senior professors and other instructors from freshman year through graduation. Trained in some of the finest institutions in the world, faculty members include winners of prestigious teaching awards, cutting-edge researchers, and professionals devoted to solving community problems.
SF State awards bachelor's degrees in 115 areas, master's in 100, and a doctorate in educational leadership. Programs offered jointly with University of California campuses include a Ph.D. and Ed. D. in education with a concentration in special education with UC Berkeley, and physical therapy master's and doctorate degrees with UC San Francisco. SF State also offers 11 credential programs and 35 certificate programs.
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour
• Full color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different places around the campus
• Pause, Play, Fast Forward and Rewind through any tour segment easily
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly
GoExplore Cal Poly has an easy to use interface that enables to you quickly download the application and begin enjoying the sights of our campus within minutes!
The Elvis Driving Tour – This tour will take you to sites in Tupelo that were important to Elvis Presley during his time in Tupelo. These sites include the site of the old Tupelo Fairgrounds where you can watch a video of his 1956 homecoming concert and Tupelo Hardware, a still operating hardware store where Elvis’ mother, Gladys, bought Elvis his first guitar. A number of other locations are also included, like the old Shakerag district where you can watch a video that shows footage of the area after it was destroyed in the great tornado of 1936 which wiped out much of this historically African American community.
Tupelo Attractions – From Elvis’ Birthplace to roaming herds of buffalo (really) to civil war sites and haunted theaters, Tupelo has much in the realm of attractions. GPS-enabled maps to the attractions and info regarding them can be found in this section of the app.
Live Music Venues – Tupelo has number of places to go and hear live music. From singer-songwriter nights to full-blown concerts, Tupelo has an eclectic mix of musical offerings and you can find info on the venues as well as GPS-enabled locator maps.
Places to Stay – There’s too much to do in Tupelo to just spend the day! So, where to spend the night? Tupelo has many affordable, well-known and family-friendly lodging options – many of them are just steps away from popular restaurants and minutes away from attractions and shopping. In this section, you’ll be able to find the hotel that’s right for you.
And if you want more information about Tupelo’s restaurants and events, you can visit our mobile-enabled website at m.tupelo.net!