Additional features in the full version of TripView:
- Save your trips
- No advertisements
- Platform numbers
- Real-time delay information and vehicle map for public buses and trains
- Download timetable updates from within the app
- Scrolling Sydney Trains "platform indicator" display
- Trackwork / service interruption information
- Interactive maps (create your trip by clicking on your station/stop)
- Multi-modal trip editor (customise exact change locations / lines)
NOTE: Apart from real-time data for public buses and trains, all timetables are offline, and do not take into account delays, cancellations, or trackwork. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email email@example.com with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
- All trains on the plasma display are currently shown as "8 Cars" and "Limited Stops"
- Note that not all bus trips are reversible, because the stop names in the opposite direction are sometimes different.
- Search for routes using an address, location name, your own location, favorites or selecting a location from map.
- View route on map and track you position with GPS.
- View timetables and search for stops using map, line, name or number.
- Check for disruptions in routes and timetables.
For each truck stop we provide detail information such as street address, plus Interstate Exits, Food service, truck service number of parking places, the availability of bulk Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF), and RV facilities (special island, dump, propane). We mark your gps location on the map so that you can easily find Stops nearby.
TRACKER APP FEATURES:-
*** PLEASE SCROLL HORIZONTALLY TO VIEW PACE TAB ***
•Create groups and organize your favorite stops/routes.
•You can add bus and train stops or routes to your favorite list for quick access.
•View all stop schedules in a group simultaneously. If there is more than one train/bus stops near you, you can add bus and train stops to a group and then you can view all the arrival times in a single screen. This feature helps you get more than one train/stop arrival times at the same time.
•Search and filter by stop name or route number.
•Displays train stops in travel direction order instead of alphabetical order.
•Provides arrival time estimates in minutes, local Chicago time, distance to stop in miles or feet, travel direction, destination name, route name, vehicle number.
•Provides a functionality to display all routes at your stop and filter arrival times by train destinations.
•Provides search bus/train routes and stops option.
•Provides bus & train status and alerts (route changes, stop relocation etc)
•View nearby bus and train stops in list or map.
•View bus schedules and real times locations on the map.
* Buy Pro version to view METRA, South Shore Indiana schedules.
This app is neither made nor endorsed by the CTA.
* LIVE CURRENCY RATES & CHARTS
- Every world currency & precious metals
- Live proprietary rates refresh every minute
- 30,000+ currency charts for historic rates
- Rate high & lows for multiple time frames
- Calculate prices with the currency converter
- Simultaneously monitor up to 10 currencies
- Our rates are trusted by millions of people
* PERSONALIZE YOUR SETTINGS
- Shake your device to reset rates
- Set the frequency of rate updates
- Turn currency symbols on or off
- Pin your base currency to the top
* USE IT OFFLINE
- Stores the last updated rates
- Convert prices without internet access
We want to make XE Currency better.
Please send feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Seat Availability: Just give the source and destination stations along with the likely date of train journey and you William get the latest general / sleeper / ac / tatkal seat availability of indian rail.
2. PNR Status: You can also know the pnr status of your ticket by entering your pnr details and you will get the detailed pnr information of indian rail in return.
3. Train Running Status: You can check the latest updated train location / running status / live status of indian rail by providing the train number and date of journey. All the latest info about the given train status will be presented to you.
4. Arrival / Departure : You can also get the info about the trains passing through / arrived / departed from a station of indian rail using this functionality. You can also search for a train starting from the given station and destined to another station.
5. IRCTC : You can perform all the irctc related operation using this app e.g booking and cancelling ticket, checking seat availability along with other irctc features of indian railway.
6. Schedule : You will get all the information about a train's schedule of indian railway including the starting and destination along with the intermediate stations with scheduled arrival and departure time of each and every station.
7. Train Fare: You can get all the fare related info of a particular train of indian railway using this application e.g base and tatkal fare, reservation fee, total fare including tatkal, food and other charges etc.
8. Train Between Stations: You will get info regarding all the trains available between the given pair of stations of indian railway, their type e.g passenger, superfast, shatabdi, rajdhani, duranto, holiday special etc. using this functionality.
9. Station Code and Train Number: This application is having latest and updated database of nearly all the stations of indian railway along with their station code and trains along with their number. You can get station code from station name and vice-versa and train number from train name.
10. Seat Coach Map: You can locate the position of your seat in the coach of indian railway using your seat number. This app is having the seat map / coach map of all types of indian railway coaches e.g general , sleeper, 3rd ac, 2nd ac, first ac etc.
Note: This application works best with WIFI / 3G Internet connection.
How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.
- add locations directly from your device
- filter locations based on type (quarry, lakes etc.) and water quality
- navigate to location
- map with all locations
- rating of places
Developed by BIOPORT & COEX.
KeyWords: kdesekoupat, swimplaces, thermal, pool, swimming, aquapark, wildswimming
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
Our area includes Lake Vermilion, Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and Voyageurs National Park, and the communities of Tower-Soudan, Ely, Cook, and Orr, which sit just north of the Mesabi Iron Range in Minnesota’s Arrowhead.
The Timberjay staff lives and plays in the lake country, so we know the area better than anyone else.
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
Tours include the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicated your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour (must have connectivity for maps)
• Full-color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different locations around the Cal Poly campus.
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, social media, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
This useful tool includes multiple tours and points of interest in the following categories:
• Sports and Entertainment
• Retail Shops
• Historic Sites
• Outdoor adventures
• Golf Courses
• Art Galleries and Museums
• City Parks and Trails
• Festival & event listings
• And much more!
Each “Welcome to Rosemont” tour experience can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive, zoomable, GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to all points of interest on the tour. Additional information such as phone numbers, websites, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Find out about:
- The latest happenings
- Attractions and historic sites
- Downtown shopping
- B&Bs, wineries, museums and cuisine
- What’s near you with our GPS location function
GoFred is an app companion to GoFredericksburg, a semi-annual visitors’ guide published by Fredericksburg Publishing Company.
To have your business included in GoFred, contact Advertising Manager Kim Jung at (830) 997-2155 or via email at email@example.com.
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour.
- Full color tour videos and images that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing.
- Pause, play, fast-forward and rewind through any tour segment easily.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Welcome to Dinosaur Valley State Park! We hope you enjoy your tour!
Other features include:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all included points of interest on the tour.
• Multiple tour access points: find desired stops from the map or full tour list.
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you move through the tour, a dynamic list of stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh.
• Tour stop images aid in finding points of interest on the campus quickly.
• Embedded information for each stop such as phone numbers, websites and e-mail addresses allow to you connect quickly and get more information about SF State services, offices and departments.
About San Francisco State University
SF State, located in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities, is a recognized leader in addressing issues both global and close to home.
In the global arena, typically SF State enrolls the largest number of international students at any comprehensive university in the U.S., and ranks second among U.S. universities for the number of students who study abroad for an academic year. With a diverse range of students from almost every state and nearly 100 countries, the University community is a perfect setting for learning to succeed in a pluralistic society and global economy. Our highly diverse campus consistently ranks in the top 20 nationwide in awarding undergraduate degrees to minorities.
SF State's pioneering commitment to community and civic engagement is prevalent throughout the curriculum. More than 500 courses combine academic study with community involvement, and our location in a center of business, technology and culture provides a laboratory for community-service projects, work-study opportunities and internships. The University has been named by Princeton Review one of 81 "Colleges with a Conscience," and is classified as one of the Carnegie Foundation's "Community Engagement" institutions.
Established in 1899 as a teacher-training school, SF State is been known for its commitment to excellent teaching. Students work closely with senior professors and other instructors from freshman year through graduation. Trained in some of the finest institutions in the world, faculty members include winners of prestigious teaching awards, cutting-edge researchers, and professionals devoted to solving community problems.
SF State awards bachelor's degrees in 115 areas, master's in 100, and a doctorate in educational leadership. Programs offered jointly with University of California campuses include a Ph.D. and Ed. D. in education with a concentration in special education with UC Berkeley, and physical therapy master's and doctorate degrees with UC San Francisco. SF State also offers 11 credential programs and 35 certificate programs.
Each Go Mississippi experience can be streamed or downloaded, and GPS technology will guide you to where you want to go. If you see a restaurant that looks great and is nearby, click on their phone number link to call and make your reservation immediately. If you find a shop listing and want to know what items they sell, click on the link to their website and check it out before you go!
This useful tool includes the following categories of listings:
• Mississippi Magazine’s “Best of Mississippi” establishments
• Retail Shops
• Historic Sites
• Outdoor adventures
• Golf Courses
• Art Galleries and Museums
• State Parks and Trails
• Much more coming soon