>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://bit.ly/1Im8J4a
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
Navigator is useful for in-car use. you can program your home address, five favorites and it’ll remember your last destinations as well, navigator make it super easy to get to where you want to go.
Great for drivers who don’t want to be fiddling around with their phones at the wheel, SNAV Navigator will make the whole process of getting to where you want to go, and getting home again, a lot easier as well as less distracting for when you’re behind the wheel.
Snav Navigator does not use any "Google API"
Google Maps™ & Google voice™ must be installed to work.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
– Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps, as well as road closures and all traffic information.
– Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
– All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…as well as journey costs with toll fees included
– Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
– Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
– Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic, information on traffic conditions and flow on roads, motorways and ring roads, including closures…)
– Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
– Free GPS with maximum readability
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
– Uncluttered presentation
– Over 30,000 speed cameras in Europe
– Speed limits continuously displayed
– Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
– And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route: hazard zones, speed cameras, traffic jams, road works, accidents
Together, the road becomes safer.
Let’s take the best route together…
Note: traffic information available for Europe and England (traffic for London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Northampton...)
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
If you wish to get help or provide feedback please email email@example.com, we cannot support you on Google Play.
MapFactor also makes the popular NavigatorFREE for PC, Pocket PC and WinCE.
OpenStreetMap is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
* intuitive voice navigation in different languages
* door to door route planning
* cross-border routing without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
* overview of the upcoming manoeuvre and distance shown on the screen
GPS satellite navigation
* 2D/3D mode allows realistic visual map display
* day/night modes switch colour schemes for day or night time driving
* map rotates in driving direction, or north up
* find nearest points of interest
* full GB postcodes (1.8 million)
* hear audible warnings as you approach speed cameras
* add your own favourite locations and routes
* routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
* route avoidance - block off certain road from your route
------------ OpenStreetMap data ------------
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Isle Of Man
United Kingdom Postcode - Ordnance Survey
Antigua And Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
St Pierre And Miquelon
Turks And Caicos Islands
Trinidad And Tobago
United States of America
Wallis And Futuna
Democratic Republic Of Timor Leste
Union Of Myanmar
United Arab Emirates
Federated States Of Micronesia
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Sao Tome And Principe
United Republic Of Tanzania
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
You can search easily locations in Italy and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Italy: Roma, Milano, Napoli, Torino, Palermo, Genova, Bologna, Firenze, Bari, Catania, Venezia, Verona, Messina, Padova, Trieste, Brescia, Taranto, Prato, Parma, Reggio Calabria and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
TuttoCittà NAV è l’unica app di navigazione satellitare GPS con mappe 3D ad essere ben 2 VOLTE GRATIS!!
- GRATIS quando lo scarichi (solo sotto copertura wi-fi)
Connettiti ad una qualunque rete wi-fi e scarica gratuitamente l’app, al cui interno troverai:
-Le mappe 3D di tutta Italia (mappe di altissima qualità e precisione, memorizzate sul tuo device)
-La voce italiana che ti guiderà passo-passo
- GRATIS quando lo adoperi
TuttoCittà NAV è il primo e unico navigatore gps italiano che, grazie alle sue mappe completamente OFF-LINE (memorizzate per sempre sul tuo Smartphone Android!) consente la navigazione satellitare, senza consumare il traffico dati del tuo gestore telefonico! In questo modo, anche la perdita del segnale non sarà più un problema, perché l'app sarà sempre in grado di guidarti svolta dopo svolta, anche senza alcuna copertura di rete dati! Insomma: potrai risparmiare sul costo del traffico dati e nel contempo godere della medesima affidabilità di un vero e proprio navigatore satellitare!
Usando la rete dati del tuo Smartphone, poi, potrai accedere alla ricerca di oltre 3,5 milioni di attività economiche, sparse su tutto il territorio nazionale e lasciarti guidare fino a quella che desideri raggiungere! Il tutto garantito dall’affidabilità del database di PagineGialle.
Funzionalità e caratteristiche:
- Visualizzazione mappe in 2D e 3D (veduta aerea) con accelerazione grafica avanzata
- Possibilità di utilizzo sia in orizzontale, sia in verticale
- Natural Voices estere gratuite
- Text-to-Speech (pronuncia dei nomi delle strade)
- Assistente di corsia
- La più aggiornata tecnologia di calcolo del percorso
- Possibilità di scegliere tra diverse alternative prima di iniziare la navigazione
- Assistente di velocità con segnalazione visiva e acustica impostabile
- Modalità giorno-notte per la visualizzazione della mappa (conversione automatica)
- Mappe completamente interattive, anche durante la navigazione
- Esplora mappe, ricerca e calcolo di percorsi (sempre GRATIS!)
- Ricerca rapida di qualunque attività commerciale (database PagineGialle) accessibile dalla schermata della mappa
- Ricerca rapida con un solo tocco delle principali aziende e dei servizi attorno alla propria posizione
- Ricerca avanzata, anche con input di ricerca parziali e incomplete
- Interfaccia semplice ed intuitiva
- Cronologia di ricerca completa
- Trova ogni indirizzo salvato nei tuoi contatti
- Girare Possibilità di aggiungere qualsiasi posizione nei tuoi "Preferiti", con un solo tocco
- Mappa Multi-touch
- Possibilità di chiamare telefonicamente un luogo d’interesse, un attività commerciale, visitare il suo sito o inviare una mail
Nota Bene: l'uso prolungato del GPS può ridurre drasticamente la durata della batteria.
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
> Voice Navigation says: "Where would you like to go"
> You say: "Macdonald's in New York"
> Voice Navigation: "Did you say Macdonald's in New York"
> You say: "Yes"
- Voice navigation via driving, walking, biking and busing
- All voice operated app, in fact keyboard has been completely removed
- Auto save your destination
- Import and export destinations into and from Trip Planner Navigation
Wisepilot covers the entire world using OpenStreetMap, which is frequently updated to always contain the latest info. The app needs internet access but don't worry, it's designed to use less data than other online GPS apps.
If you like Wisepilot, become a Premium user! Get the upgrade including live traffic information and speed camera warnings, both perfect additions to your free navigation.
Questions, comments, concerns? We welcome all kinds of feedback! You'll reach us through any of the following channels:
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and navigating trails, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps).
★ Cache map data based on OpenStreetMaps.
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
Use this app to search for points of interests from museums,restaurants,malls and so forth. Save your locations and get voice guided turn by turn and much more to the saved locations. Save locations in different cities that you plan to visit. Locations are saved from map, address and latitude and longitude coordinates.
Are you taking your phone on vacation or trip? Save multiple locations of the places you are planning on visiting during your vacation or trip and get turn by turn voice guide directions when on arrival.
Release notes: There is a known issue on some devices where the app hangs on getting your location. This is an android issue, please restart your device if this happens. If you experience saving issues, please do a clean re-install. Navigation may not work in all countries and territories. Thank you for using Route Navigation, show your appreciation for our hard work by rating 5 stars.
- Drive from a location picked from a map
- Set a navigation alarm with one touch navigation to a saved location
- Share a location or a navigation via text messaging
- Get maps of countries and cities all over the world
- Get street-view of your destination
- Search and get details information including pictures and reviews of different points of interests
- Get panoramic views of the interior of different points of interest including restaurants and hotels
- Share a location or a navigation via email
- Search for points of interest around saved locations i.e gas, food, museum, mall
- Avoid complications of google maps use Route Navigation
- Take and save multiple pictures by location
Note: Download Voice Navigation an all voice operated navigation app
Download Navigation Assistant an all voice operated mapping app.
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Whether you are a resident, a student or visitor to our area, Lexington GPS is your place to find everything you need to know about Lexington and the Rockbridge area, on the go and right at your fingertips.
Lexington GPS has information on dining, shopping, lodging, local deals, community events, local historical sites and attractions, local news and sports and more.
Interactive GPS maps and turn-by-turn directions make finding locations and events easy using LexingtonGPS
App features include:
Directory of local shops, restaurants, hotels and B&Bs
Calendar of local events
Local historical museums and sites, art galleries and music venues
Local news and sports
Deals and specials
Local community information
Download Lexington GPS for FREE and discover one of the coolest small towns in America – Lexington, Virginia.
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
Our area includes Lake Vermilion, Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, and Voyageurs National Park, and the communities of Tower-Soudan, Ely, Cook, and Orr, which sit just north of the Mesabi Iron Range in Minnesota’s Arrowhead.
The Timberjay staff lives and plays in the lake country, so we know the area better than anyone else.
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
- Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour.
- Full color tour videos and images that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing.
- Pause, play, fast-forward and rewind through any tour segment easily.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
Welcome to Dinosaur Valley State Park! We hope you enjoy your tour!
Each “Welcome to Rosemont” tour experience can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive, zoomable, GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to all points of interest on the tour. Additional information such as phone numbers, websites, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for each tour stop.
• Great Fire of 1910
• Ghosts Stories and Legends
• Lake Charles Architecture
• History of Lake Charles
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Interesting videos
• Create a post card
• Social network sharing
• 1 hour tour
• 30 minute tour
• Calcasieu Ghost Tour
The Lake Charles Historic Tour App is available in multiple languages including English, French, Spanish, German and closed-captioning.
• Christiansted National Historic Site (CHRI)
• Buck Island Reef National Monument (BUIS)
• Salt River Bay National Historical Park & Ecological Preserve (SARI)
Use this app when you visit us to explore our cherished cultural and historically significant sites on St. Croix.
3 National Parks in 1 App! – Adventure awaits you on the island of St. Croix!
Did you know?
- Christiansted was the capital of the Danish West Indies when sugar was king.
- Buck Island Reef has been used since A.D. 600 as a refuge by indigenous peoples.
- Columbus landed at Salt River Bay in 1493 and named the island Santa Cruz.
Sites – Visit points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging video clips from local students as well as experts in the fields of anthropology, archeology, botany, marine biology, meteorology and more!
QR Code Reader – Easily learn more at each site by scanning QR Codes located on signage throughout our parks.
Maps and Directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or receive turn-by-turn directions to the location. Tap on Google’s “walking guy” to get estimated walking times and directions! (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the routing feature.)
Compass Triggering – Based on user location and movement, points of interest will trigger automatically. The “compass” icon indicates the number of nearby sites. (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the triggering feature.)
Tours and Trails – Depending on how much time you have or your special interests, follow recommended self-guided walking tours, hiking trails and underwater snorkel trails – or sign up for guided tours in our parks.
Cultural & Ecological Resources – Learn about the plants, animals, cultural and historical research, our marine protected areas and resource management initiatives across all our parks. Join us on research expeditions highlighting coral reef, sea turtle, ground lizard, shark, and barracuda studies through video and audio content.
Events and News – Get up to date information about what is happening at Christiansted, Buck Island Reef and Salt River Bay. Check our calendar for tours, demonstrations, concerts, movies, lectures and special events going on during your visit.
Educational Outreach & Local Partners – Learn about the organizations and institutions that collaborate with the National Park Service on St. Croix to facilitate educational programs and exhibitions which connect our visitors to our parks. Diverse opportunities are available for local residents in our Volunteers in Parks (VIP) program, as well. Become involved today!
Park Concessionaires – Easily contact and schedule a tour to Buck Island Reef with one of our six yacht and sailboat concessions. Beginning to advanced snorkel tours, beach trips, sunset tours, private charters and more are all available! All necessary gear included in tour packages.
Postcard – Create and send a digital postcard to family and friends from each of the three National Parks on St. Croix with the tap of a button.
Small Size – Weighing in at 11.7 MB, this app will download relatively quickly via a 3G cellular connection.
Download App Content – Don’t have time to take it all in during your visit? Not sure if your service provider has cellular coverage in our parks? Tap the “gears” icon to access the app settings menu and download the complete app content which will run directly off your device (no WiFi connection required).
Find out about:
- The latest happenings
- Attractions and historic sites
- Downtown shopping
- B&Bs, wineries, museums and cuisine
- What’s near you with our GPS location function
GoFred is an app companion to GoFredericksburg, a semi-annual visitors’ guide published by Fredericksburg Publishing Company.
To have your business included in GoFred, contact Advertising Manager Kim Jung at (830) 997-2155 or via email at email@example.com.
Tours include the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicated your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour (must have connectivity for maps)
• Full-color, professional tour video files that share the history, stories and behind-the-scenes information for different locations around the Cal Poly campus.
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh
• Tour stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest around the campus quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, social media, websites and email addresses enable you to quickly connect for more information about points of interest at Cal Poly