Trust Trails helps you locate your nearest Trust property and provides all the essential information you need to plan your visit. Our easy to use maps, descriptions, images and opening times equip you with all you need to explore more than 80 amazing places.
Better yet, it's bursting with outdoor walking trails that take you through our beautiful gardens and grounds, along with themed trails that connect properties based on their unique cultural, historic, and heritage connections. Explore the Jacobite Trail that spans seven properties and some of the most poignant moments of our past. Gardeners are spoiled for choice with our Gardens Trail and families will love the Adventure Playgrounds Trail - why not visit them all!
Once you've visited, leave your mark on these special places by giving each a star-rating, leaving comments and uploading your own images.
• A full list of National Trust for Scotland properties, accessible by a GPS enabled map and ‘near me’ or alphabetical list functions
• Property image galleries
• Property details, opening times, prices and contact information
• Links to Trust Trails and GPS-tracked walks at properties.
Visit us for an authentic experience in the former Coroner's Court, City Morgue, and Autopsy Facilities of Vancouver.
Download this app for an exclusive audio and visual tour to accompany your visit!
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and your selected POI (must have connectivity for maps)
• A description of each location
• Daily entertainment schedule and information on special events
• Additional embedded data, such as phone numbers, websites, routing to address and text deliver all the info you need for each stop
Go Knoebels has an easy interface that enables you to quickly download the app so you can begin your tour within minutes!
This Free App "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" is the official Touring Guide and Activity Directory for the gorgeous red rock country of Sedona, Arizona , nearby Verde Valley and the Northern Arizona Grand Canyon region. The "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" App is a full-featured guide designed for your Android phone. Access a large variety of information, photos and videos on every popular subject for regional travel.
"The App's content can be streamed or downloaded. Interactive GPS maps indicate current location and guide you to the point of interest selected. Additional information including phone numbers, website URL's, directions to locations and text deliver all the information you need for exploring the region.
Arizona communities included in the App are: Sedona, Camp Verde, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan and the Grand Canyon.
"Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" includes the following subjects:
• Lodging: Hotels, Motels, Resorts and B & B's
• Dining and Spirits: Restaurants, Deli's, Coffee Houses, Diners, Breweries, Wineries, Wine Tasting Rooms and Vineyards
• Shopping: Sporting Goods, Jewelry, Clothing, Shoes, Gifts and Souvenirs
• Art Galleries and Artist Studios
• Spas & Health
• Hiking Trails
• Biking Trails
• Jeep Tours
• Aerial Tours
• Vortex Sites
• New Age
• National Parks and Monuments, State Parks
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Ancient Ruin Sites
• Entertainment and Events
• Real Estate
• Local Services
Download "Explore Sedona & Northern AZ" today... it's Free!
• Multiple tours allow you to explore areas of interest to you!
• Photos & videos to learn more about our unique attractions & historic sites
• Festival & event listings
• Interactive maps & turn-by-turn directions to help you navigate around Frankenmuth
• Business listings with phone numbers & websites so more information is always at your finger tips!
Every season has a reason to visit Frankenmuth, “Michigan’s Little Bavaria!” Use this app & come back often!
Our business listings include photos, links to websites and social media making this the must have app for visitors and locals. Whether you are looking for a new physician, a unique boutique or a home service you will find relevant search results made just for you based on your location or needs.
• Interactive GPS maps triggered by your current location and provide turn by turn directions
• Photos of locations, parks and businesses
• Up to date festivals and events calendar
• Boat Ramps
• Pristine Cycling Trails
• Water Sports
• Land Activities
• Healthcare Providers
We invite you to download the free app to discover the great local businesses and fun you can have on the Nature Coast of Florida
From Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, the Creole Nature Trail traverses more than 180 miles (including four wildlife refuges) in Southwest Louisiana. Outdoor adventures are the top draw, naturally. Oak cheniers and world-class bird and alligator populations are a natural wonder. Top-notch fishing, hunting, crabbing, boating, nature photography and other outdoor opportunities distinguish the Creole Nature Trail as a recreational paradise for all ages.
Through both audio and video content, the Creole Nature Trail is designed to bring to life this vast wilderness area. The hardy and extremely resilient people who choose to live in these wetlands. The wildlife, both land and aquatic, who thrive in this unique ecosystem, ultimately providing valuable food for the entire United States. The vast mineral resources and the underground pipeline systems which bring energy to the nation. And the almost yearly impact of hurricanes on a disappearing coastline.
For your ease and safety, the Creole Nature Trail Tour Experience is automatically activated based on your GPS coordinates regardless of whether you are driving or strolling out into the marshlands at several handicap accessible boardwalks.
Come on, experience Louisiana’s Outback via your own personal guide. Or, as we in south Louisiana like to say, Laissez les bon temps rouler! (Let the good times roll!)
Go Austin includes:
· Dining Austin-style including Austin’s famous food trucks
· Directory for the hottest Live Music venues
· Austin’s bars and nightlife
· Austin’s finest places to stay
· Best places to hike, bike, boat, golf and enjoy the outdoors
· Special “Buy Local” section
· Events and coupons
Each location will include text information, phone number, websites and social media links to help you to make the most of your time in Austin.
This useful tool includes multiple tours and points of interest in the following categories:
• Sports and Entertainment
• Retail Shops
• Historic Sites
• Outdoor adventures
• Golf Courses
• Art Galleries and Museums
• City Parks and Trails
• Festival & event listings
• And much more!
Travel Kentucky will take you on a GPS guided tour of destinations in the Bluegrass based on what is near YOU. The guide puts resources at your fingertips, including:
• GPS triggered maps
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Search functions by geographic region or subject of interest
• Web sites
• Videos and photos of each destination
• Reference information
• Special event listings and/or promotional discounts
Travel Kentucky will help you find Kentucky destinations that interest you with easy search features based on a variety of topics. In addition, Travel Kentucky also includes tips from Kentucky Monthly magazine, the app developer. These “Best of” guides will take you through the magazine’s recommended spots for Dining, Pub Crawls, Sacred Places and more.
In the spirit of Bluegrass hospitality, we invite you to Travel Kentucky today!
Other features include:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all included points of interest on the tour.
• Multiple tour access points: find desired stops from the map or full tour list.
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you move through the tour, a dynamic list of stops nearest to your location will continue to refresh.
• Tour stop images aid in finding points of interest on the campus quickly.
• Embedded information for each stop such as phone numbers, websites and e-mail addresses allow to you connect quickly and get more information about SF State services, offices and departments.
About San Francisco State University
SF State, located in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities, is a recognized leader in addressing issues both global and close to home.
In the global arena, typically SF State enrolls the largest number of international students at any comprehensive university in the U.S., and ranks second among U.S. universities for the number of students who study abroad for an academic year. With a diverse range of students from almost every state and nearly 100 countries, the University community is a perfect setting for learning to succeed in a pluralistic society and global economy. Our highly diverse campus consistently ranks in the top 20 nationwide in awarding undergraduate degrees to minorities.
SF State's pioneering commitment to community and civic engagement is prevalent throughout the curriculum. More than 500 courses combine academic study with community involvement, and our location in a center of business, technology and culture provides a laboratory for community-service projects, work-study opportunities and internships. The University has been named by Princeton Review one of 81 "Colleges with a Conscience," and is classified as one of the Carnegie Foundation's "Community Engagement" institutions.
Established in 1899 as a teacher-training school, SF State is been known for its commitment to excellent teaching. Students work closely with senior professors and other instructors from freshman year through graduation. Trained in some of the finest institutions in the world, faculty members include winners of prestigious teaching awards, cutting-edge researchers, and professionals devoted to solving community problems.
SF State awards bachelor's degrees in 115 areas, master's in 100, and a doctorate in educational leadership. Programs offered jointly with University of California campuses include a Ph.D. and Ed. D. in education with a concentration in special education with UC Berkeley, and physical therapy master's and doctorate degrees with UC San Francisco. SF State also offers 11 credential programs and 35 certificate programs.
The Eat section highlights the many restaurants in Llano, from Asian to Mexican, Pizza to BBQ and Home Cooking that is sure to satisfy any appetite. Personalize your dining experience by selecting a favorite eatery and a favorite meal.
The Play section takes you to the yearly events in Llano, which are numerous. With an Open Pro Rodeo in June and a PRCA Rodeo in October, Llano has a total of 42 World Championship Cowboy titles in a town of 3300. Home of the National Rock Stacking Championship in March and the “Best of the West” Chuck Wagon Cook-off in October. There is something to do in Llano every month of the year.
• Great Fire of 1910
• Ghosts Stories and Legends
• Lake Charles Architecture
• History of Lake Charles
• Turn-by-turn directions
• Interesting videos
• Create a post card
• Social network sharing
• 1 hour tour
• 30 minute tour
• Calcasieu Ghost Tour
The Lake Charles Historic Tour App is available in multiple languages including English, French, Spanish, German and closed-captioning.
• Christiansted National Historic Site (CHRI)
• Buck Island Reef National Monument (BUIS)
• Salt River Bay National Historical Park & Ecological Preserve (SARI)
Use this app when you visit us to explore our cherished cultural and historically significant sites on St. Croix.
3 National Parks in 1 App! – Adventure awaits you on the island of St. Croix!
Did you know?
- Christiansted was the capital of the Danish West Indies when sugar was king.
- Buck Island Reef has been used since A.D. 600 as a refuge by indigenous peoples.
- Columbus landed at Salt River Bay in 1493 and named the island Santa Cruz.
Sites – Visit points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging video clips from local students as well as experts in the fields of anthropology, archeology, botany, marine biology, meteorology and more!
QR Code Reader – Easily learn more at each site by scanning QR Codes located on signage throughout our parks.
Maps and Directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or receive turn-by-turn directions to the location. Tap on Google’s “walking guy” to get estimated walking times and directions! (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the routing feature.)
Compass Triggering – Based on user location and movement, points of interest will trigger automatically. The “compass” icon indicates the number of nearby sites. (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the triggering feature.)
Tours and Trails – Depending on how much time you have or your special interests, follow recommended self-guided walking tours, hiking trails and underwater snorkel trails – or sign up for guided tours in our parks.
Cultural & Ecological Resources – Learn about the plants, animals, cultural and historical research, our marine protected areas and resource management initiatives across all our parks. Join us on research expeditions highlighting coral reef, sea turtle, ground lizard, shark, and barracuda studies through video and audio content.
Events and News – Get up to date information about what is happening at Christiansted, Buck Island Reef and Salt River Bay. Check our calendar for tours, demonstrations, concerts, movies, lectures and special events going on during your visit.
Educational Outreach & Local Partners – Learn about the organizations and institutions that collaborate with the National Park Service on St. Croix to facilitate educational programs and exhibitions which connect our visitors to our parks. Diverse opportunities are available for local residents in our Volunteers in Parks (VIP) program, as well. Become involved today!
Park Concessionaires – Easily contact and schedule a tour to Buck Island Reef with one of our six yacht and sailboat concessions. Beginning to advanced snorkel tours, beach trips, sunset tours, private charters and more are all available! All necessary gear included in tour packages.
Postcard – Create and send a digital postcard to family and friends from each of the three National Parks on St. Croix with the tap of a button.
Small Size – Weighing in at 11.7 MB, this app will download relatively quickly via a 3G cellular connection.
Download App Content – Don’t have time to take it all in during your visit? Not sure if your service provider has cellular coverage in our parks? Tap the “gears” icon to access the app settings menu and download the complete app content which will run directly off your device (no WiFi connection required).
As you embark on your self-paced tour, you will enjoy the following features:
• Interactive, zoomable GPS maps that indicate your current location and all the included points of interest on the tour (must have connectivity for maps)
• Full color, professional tour videos and audio/image slideshow files that share the history, culture, stories and behind-the-scenes information about what you are seeing
• Pause, Play, Fast Forward and Rewind through any tour segment easily
• Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list
• Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh
• Tour Stop images will help you orient yourself to your surroundings and find points of interest quickly
• Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, photos, routing to address and text information deliver all the information you need for each Tour Stop
• Event and Deal listings to keep you informed of all the fun events on the horizon and money-saving offers in the area
Tour Rockport-Fulton has an easy to use interface that enables you to quickly download the application and be enjoying the sights in minutes!