This attachment is usually named "WINMAIL.DAT".
If you are missing attachments you can use this free tool to extract the attachments from the winmail.dat file.
How to open a winmail.dat file
Select Winmail.dat Opener from the context menu of the winmail.dat attachment.
Start Winmail.dat Opener and use the built-in file dialog to select a previously saved winmail.dat file.
Once you are at the contained files list, you can long click a file to open it or select files and click the "save" icon from the action bar to save all selected files to the sdcard.
All files will be saved to a directory called "winmaildatopener". After successful export of a file to this directoy an open file dialog will enable you to start further actions, like open, share on the exported files.
Not all Android email apps allow a fine enough attachment-to-application mapping.
Therefore with some email clients you can not start the extraction process via the context dialog in the email client.
Instead you have to first save the file to the storage and then open it with the built in file dialog of the "Winmail.dat Opener" app.
They other solution would be to make a very broad mapping, but then you would have this app in every chooser dialog which would be even more annoying.
Just tap the attachment from gmail or other email app and chose "Winmail.dat viewer" to open it.
View the content as original .RTF or a converted .TXT file.
Your photos, messages, and apps in your PC browser.
It's simple, fast, and free. It's SnapPea.
1) Install this mobile app
2) Sign in at http://snappea.com
✓ Photos just got faster: view & download.
✓ Text message from your PC.
✓ Contacts: view & edit.
✓ Apps: manage & install.
Download here: http://snappea.com/windows.html
✓ Manage your apps, contacts, music, photos, and videos
✓ Text message from your computer
✓ Auto-connect over Wi-Fi or USB
✓ Backup your phone
✓ Download apps for FREE
✓ Download videos for FREE
✓ Save your data plan
SnapPea Photos, your Android photos in just one click: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/snappea-photos/epindigjbiphgfhnmlpcocaiafjgbabe?hl=EN
If you encounter a problem, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org We'll respond and fix it ASAP :)
Keywords: pc suite, web desktop, desktop manager, sync, desktop sync, windows sync, file manager, wifi file transfer, file browser, file manager, download apps, view Android screen, contact manager
This is a tool to read and view *.msg files from MS Outlook on Android, based on org.apache.poi.hsmf.MAPIMessage. Attachments will be saved in a similar named sub-directory in the same directory.
This app is a key which unlocks additional feature for DroidStats. The number features will increase in future. At the moment this features are added:
- Configure all your widgets (Which statistic to show?)
- Configure transparency of your widgets
- unlocks the 4x1 widget
- unock the alternative 1x1 one-slot widget
- unlock the StatusbarWidget which integrates in the Notification Area
- Data-per-App feature (Android 2.2+ phones)
- see a chronological log of all sms and call events with additional infos
- backup restore your configuration, calls- and sms-info
- export your calls and sms event infos to CSV
- Extended top statistics with pie charts
We do not cut any feature of the free app. All this features are addons. Please test the free app before if all works as expected.
THIS ADDON NEEDS THE MAIN APP DROID STATS
The app is not listed in the launcher menu. Sometimes a restart is required after installations to enable pro features.
If you buy this app with the PayPal link you will get a manually send email. This can take up to 48 hours in some cases.
Info: Because DroidStats user count became too big (over 5000 downloads/per day of free app) and time too less we can only provide a limited support for now. PayPal payments can only be answered manually
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
The application provides options to list paired bluetooth devices, scan for bluetooth devices, list defined WIFI access points, scan for WIFI access points (including signal strength), list cell towers, list gps satellites, use the flashlight and view the camera (front and back). Many of the devices have options to view and change the device configuration. The app displays all configuration settings found on the device. A number of these settings are not displayed anywhere on the phone. Please be careful changing the configuration settings as some can have undesired side affects.
The application supports user preferences. The application provides multi-language (English, Spanish and Chinese) support. To switch languages, open the standard "Settings" application, select the "Language & Keyboard" item and then select the "Select Locale" item.
By making a small purchase within the app (uses the Play Store), the application provides a premium feature that does not display of ads. To upgrade, when running the app, open the menu and select "Upgrade".
Note: This app has a widget which can be placed on home screen to search from it.
- GALAXY S (SC-02B)
* Samba Filesharing server for Android [ Recently updated for JellyBean probs ].
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The 'external' storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customisable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.
* Your Android device must already be rooted and a SuperUser app installed.
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app 'Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall' option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, & also \\ipaddress.
* You may see 'com.funkyfresh.samba' remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal - whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.
* Pérsio Menezes: Thanks for the new logo!
SAMBA - Opening Windows to a wider world http://www.samba.org/
See 'Menu -> Settings -> About' in the app for a pointer to information about Samba GNU Licensing & Source code changes.
このアプリはApache License 2.0による以下のライブラリを含みます。
SmoothProgressBar Copyright 2014 Antoine Merle
RippleEffect Copyright 2014 Robin Chutaux