Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Microsoft Office, spreadsheet, presentation, Office 365, Office for Android
Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks seamlessly across computers and devices
• Your notes look just the same on the phone including ink annotation and formatting
• Home screen widgets to help you quickly capture photo, audio and other quick notes without opening the app
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format your notes like you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites with your phone.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Add rich audio and video notes for your lectures. Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions for OneNote on Android and their answers at http://office.microsoft.com/HA104031712.aspx?CTT=1
• Requires Android OS 4.0 or later. Compatible with Android phones only
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for Android phones
• OneNote for Android phones opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account*
*Now available for free for a limited time.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Note, Notes, Note taking, List, Lists, Organizer, Todo, SharePoint, Notebook, Task, Office, SkyDrive, Office 365
IMPORTANT: You need to have an active Office 365 subscription with administrator user rights to use this app. This app does not currently support Windows Azure Active Directory Multi-Factor Authentication.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Share files by sending a link in email or in another app.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
Features on Android 4.0+:
• Automatically upload photos and videos to OneDrive using Camera backup
• Improved support for working with Office Mobile for Android and OneNote, including editing Office documents
• Larger thumbnails and nicer photo views
How To Use Word
How to Track Changed
Tips And Tricks
Printing, Lists and Basic Formatting
Change the page to landscape
Make documents look great
Get up to speed
Share documents to earlier versions
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes, and sync to Google calendar without needing another account to manage.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
■ Synchronization (multiple devices and PC) with auto update and indication
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync support (Notes and Tasks), AutoDiscover, multiple folders
■ Widget (views, folders, add, direct edit)
■ Share and delegate items with friends via Email (via calendar.ics)
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Notes, Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Tablet and swipe support
■ Multiple accounts integrated with Android, folders, management, combined view and colors
■ Tags/Categories with colors and management
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Google Now integration
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Choose accounts to be displayed
■ Backup / Restore XML functionality
■ Holo interface with drawer layout
■ Free and no ads
Tasks & Notes
■ Task reminders and notification with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks calendar created - displays tasks in your calendar or calendar widgets
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Two modes
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Integrates with your existing calendars as events (events in the far future)
■ Supports Exchange ActiveSync protocol 2.5, 12.1 and 14.0
■ Requires Exchange server 2010 for Notes (Tasks work with any version)
■ Setup a new account in Settings - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com server and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com server
■ Client certificate support
■ Custom port
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, Tine, Kerio, IceWarp, Zimbra, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
TaskSync does NOT work with Exchange 2003, Outlook without Exchange, Hotmail or Zimbra. TaskSync does not work with ActiveSync but NEEDS Exchange Webservice, so please check the prerequisites before giving a bad rating.
Kerio is not yet supported, I'm working on it. The same applies to recurring tasks.
★ Important for users with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean:
Please install our free TaskSync JellyBean Workaround app after installing TaskSync which prevents the account removal bug.
✔ Synchronize, edit, create, complete and search your tasks (Only from the default tasks folder)
✔ Synchronize flagged emails (currently only from your inbox and sub-folders, you can only view and complete them)
✔ View tasks in Richtext/HTML (Note: in richtext mode you have to edit the HTML-source)
✔ Reminders/notifications (ringtone and vibration configurable) incl. snoozing
✔ Integrates with Pure Calendar Widget and Agenda Widget Plus
✔ Mark tasks as private
✔ Category-support (limited)
✔ SSL-encrypted communication (Supporting self-signed certs and untrusted Certificate Authorities)
⇨ Microsoft® Exchange Server 2007 or 2010
⇨ Exchange Webservice published in the default virtual directory (/EWS)
⇨ Windows Authentication (NTLM) or basic authentication
If you have any problems or want to make suggestions please use the in-app feedback-option (via menu -> send feedback) to contact us as we cannot answer to comments. We will try to improve TaskSync based on your needs.
⇨ Account-, Sync- and System-permissions are used to plug TaskSync into the Android "accounts and sync"-system.
⇨ Internet-access and deactivate standby are necessary for the synchronization mechanism
Necessary to re-set your reminders after a re-boot because android clears alarms when you restart your device.
keywords: microsoft exchange, task, tasks, todo, to-do, todo-list, sync
This app supports both windows and Mac versions of Word.
Become a "Word 2010" pro!
The video course is primarily targets Microsoft Office 2010 users. But most of the lessons will be of interest to Office 2007 and even Office 2003 owners.
- the MOST COMPREHENSIVE video course on Word 2010
- MORE THAN 50 professionally-recorded video lessons
- standard (480x320) and HD (1024x576) quality
You'll find answers to these questions by viewing this video course:
- Where can I download "Word 2010"? And how do I install it?
- What's new in "Word 2010"?
- How do I work with text and adjust the appearance of a document's pages?
- And more, and more, and more…
There are various different items for computer software from Microsoft. The computer softwares provided by Microsoft is the most common and famous in the whole wide world. The famous computing company has various different types of software products. This includes operating systems like the famous Windows programs and productivity programs like the Microsoft Office series. There are different softwares for different kind of needs. Here you will be more familiar about certain softwares offered Microsoft.
This app elaborates on certain computer softwares offered by Microsoft.
Contents of this app:
** Windows series operating systems.
** Windows Office series.
** Windows Media Player.
** Internet programs by Microsoft.
The world depends on the softwares offered by Microsoft. Without these softwares, the technology would be nowhere around as it now. Microsoft has played a major role in helping the people around the world making their life much easier. There are informative programs from Microsoft and even gaming software programs. The world of computer software from Microsoft is indeed great with all different sorts of products.
This app gives an insight on the different computer softwares offered by Microsoft.
Grab this app Now!
Note: microsoft silverlight android, microsoft internet explorer for android, microsoft xbox smartglass, microsoft flight simulator x , microsoft security essentials have no relevant information.
There are various computer softwares from Microsoft. These computer softwares, provided by Microsoft are the most common and famous in the whole wide world. The famous computing company has different types of software products for different purposes. This includes operating systems like the famous Windows programs and productivity programs like Microsoft Office series. There are different softwares for different kind of needs. There are few tips to consider for the users of Microsoft Word to make the most out of it.
This app mentions few tips for the users of Microsoft Word.
Contents of this app:
** Capitalisation of fonts.
** Useful shortcut keys.
** Inserting a page break.
The world depends on the softwares offered by Microsoft. Without these softwares, the technology would be nowhere around as it now. Microsoft has played a major role in helping the people around the world making their life much easier. There are informative programs from Microsoft and even gaming software programs. The world of computer software from Microsoft is indeed great with all different sorts of products. To be able to use Microsoft Word effectively is what everyone wants, since all the major documentations is done on it.
This app helps you in making use of Microsoft Word effectively.
Grab this app Now!
Note: microsoft word 2010, microsoft word android free, microsoft word free download , microsoft word mobile have no relevant information.
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
More from developer
The bug causes accounts of paid apps to be removed when Android boots up. To work around this issue this app pretends to provide the same account type that TaskSync provides. That's enough to convince Jelly Bean to keep the account.
That's all this app does.
Please note that the bug is in Android 4.1, not in Tasks for Microsoft® Exchange! See http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880 for details.
★ You MUST start the app once after installing it!
★ The app must stay installed on your device
If you're not using Tasks for Microsoft® Exchange on Jelly Bean, you don't need this app. There is no need to give it a bad rating in that case!