*** Features ***
*** 3D fireworks ***
- many different types of skyrockets: planet explosion, ring, sphere, double boom, among others - all in different colors and sizes
- special big golden rain willow
- with realistic colors and spark effects
- change perspective with a touch of your finger: Experience fireworks from below, above or right from the center.
- fly around your firework: Direction and velocity can be set with a touch of your finger
- backdrop of stars (starlit night)
- calculations with physics applied
- a new experience every time, no prerendered videos
*** Just like the real thing! ***
The algorithms in this app are based on real physics. They are the result of weeks of studying recorded real-life fireworks. The colors are also closely matched to reality.
*** Time freeze ***
- You've never seen fireworks this way. Frozen right at the moment of explosion you can look at the colorful display from all angles.
*** Countdown ***
- Display a countdown
- New Year's countdown included
- Set your own countdown (time and greeting text)
- New Year's mode: skyrockets start when countdown reaches zero
*** Settings ***
- Set direction of rotation and point of view with your finger
- Quality: Set number and details of your skyrockets and explosions
- Countdown: Choose a greeting text as well as date and time
It's always time for fireworks: Anytime at your celebrations or at Indepence Day (4th of July), St. Patrick's Day or your own New Year's fireworks display.
For further information, problems or questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
> Tap the screen to drop more jelly beans into your jar
> Touch and hold a jelly bean, then drag, spin or flick it
> Shake the phone or tilt it upside down to clear
> Invent your own games, like "Jelly Belly Volleybean" - don't let the bean hit the bottom!
> Choose your favorite flavors to display, like Buttered Popcorn or Very Cherry
> Change the level of gravity to affect the drop/tilt/flick features
> Choose a background for the best look on your phone
Home > Long Press (Menu) > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers
- Boot Camp... Literally!
- Katherine & Rachael Try New Foods!!!
- Jenna's Parallel World
- At Your Request...Kaelyn's Morning Routine
- Another Cinderella Story!!!
- WARNING…Giant Animal Like Peep on the Loose!
- This isn't Kaelyn's Life…Is It !
- The Legend of the Kiss
- The Legend of April Pranks Day!
- Kaelyn's Christmas Special & Haul!
- A Day With Lucy!
- The Kids' Choice Awards Gameshow!
- Parallel Universes!!!
- Lucy VS. Kaelyn...Dance WARS!
- Kaelyn Gets Revenge!
- Dares's & Challenges with Kaelyn and... Lucy!
- The Curse... | Ever After High
- Princess Tatiana & The Book of Crowns
- Fairy Dust Disaster!
- Jenna and the Missing Power
- Secret Notes...
- Jazzy's Bean Boozled Challenge!
- Super Model Boot Camp!
- A Jennerella Story
- A Day Out With Kaelyn!
- Kaelyn's Past Characters Pester Her!
- Jenna and the Red Dress
- Katherine & Rachael's Dares & Challenges
- The Legend of the Love Necklace
- Jazzy Gets... Braces!
- How To Fake Being Sick! (FAIL!)
- A World Without WIFI!
- The Dance!!!
- Jazzy's Black Friday FAIL!
- The Missing Princess Crown!
- An Epic Annie Mystery!!!
- Katherine & Rachael React to Old Videos!!!
- Kaelyn's Halloween Extravaganza!
- Emily's Parallel Universe!
- Which witch will win this witch pageant
According to recent research, a moderate ambient noise improves creativity by prompting abstract thinking. Give you an easy creative boost, stay focused or just relax with one of the multitude of combinations.
Ocean, Vienna cafe, Forest, Raindrops, Dolphins, Wind, Cricket, Fireplace, Soft rain, Thunder rain, Mountain pastures, Summer river, Coast waves, Railway, White noise and Pink noise.
- 16 ambient sounds
- Live sound mixing
- Sleep timer
- Offline sounds (No internet connection needed!)
- 7/7 support (please submit a support request to contactez @mail.com)
- 50+ Stock Sounds with ability to add new sounds
- Playback and Mix multiple sounds at the same time
- Sound Board for custom layouts of sounds
- Sound Catalog for quick access to all sounds or favorites
- Sound Timers for playback of sounds after specified time limit
- Multiple layout sizes including Small, Medium, Large
- Multiple color themes including Modern, Blue, and Night
- Add new sound files by copying in new sound files into the SoundEffects folder
- Multiple sound formats supported including mp3 (8-320Kbps), wav (8/16 bit pcm 44khz), 3gp, flac, ogg (Vorbis), mp4/m4a (MPEG-4), aac (ADTS Raw AAC)
- Multitouch support: Move and play multiple sounds at same time even while switching pages
- Create new pages by dragging sound tiles off the right of screen of last page
- Use arrows to switch pages or use left/right swipe gesture on a free spot on the screen
- Optimized UI for Android Phones and Tablets
SOUND EFFECTS INCLUDED
Air Horn, Arrow, Audience, Baby Cry, Baby Toy, Bad Call, Bark!, Bell, Bird, Booo!, Burp!, Car Alarm, Car Horn, Censor Beep, Chain Saw, Cricket, Dinosaur Roar, Doorbell, Drum Roll, Explosion, Fart!, Game Buzzer, Game Over, Game Winner, Glass Break, Golf Clap, Golf Swing, Harp, Horror, Hottie!, Insane Laugh, Insert Coin, Joke, Kiss, Laserbeam, Laugh Track, Lion Roar!, Magic, Mooo!, Nose, Oooooh!, Phone Call, Police Siren, Quack!, Record Scratch, Rocket Launch, Shotgun, Slot Machine, Slurp!, Space Visitors, Sword, Toilet Flush, Uzi Gun, Warning Signal, Whip, Whistle, Zipper
Tap a sound tile to play. Tap again to pause. You can drag the tiles into new positions when the board is unlocked. You may lock the tiles in place from the settings page. Swipe left or right or tap the next and previous buttons to change pages. You can even drag multiple tiles at the same time while navigating to other pages. If you want to rewind a sound that is paused just pick up the tile and shake it.
Scroll the list to get access to all your sounds. Tap the right arrow button next to the sound to toggle favorites and enable sound timers. Toggle the view between All Sounds and Favorites by tapping the view button located at the top right of screen.
Do you have a podcast show? This was actually built for use on the popular Tech 411 Show ( http://tech411show.com/ ) so you'll find the stock sounds on our board will compliment your Ustream, TV, or podcast show. And the ability to quickly import new sounds lets you add fresh content to the soundboard. Download free sound files from Internet websites or cloud services directly into the SoundEffects application. It's easy and fun to customize your sound effects board.
Fan us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tmsoft
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmsoft
Circle us on Google+ at https://plus.google.com/106600626172326943011/posts
Help instructions for downloading available in app help tips or at the following website: