There's no need for a "Where are you?" text or call.
• Ad Free and data is secure, never sold
• Practical for mom, dad, and the kids
• Battery used only when you use the app
PyngMe identifies who among your phone contacts are PyngMe users. You can add them as PyngMe contacts.
Once they approve, pyng one another!
Control how you want your location shared
• Have contacts see it automatically, without you lifting a finger
• Have contacts ask for permission every time.
PyngMe does not keep your location services running unless a contact is actively Pynging you. When they stop viewing your location, the app will automatically stop broadcasting your location. This conserves battery and data usage.
We use one SMS message to send you a registration code. Pynging someone is done via push notifications.
Each Pyng uses a small amount of data if your phone is not on Wifi. When PyngMe is posting your location for your friends to view it uses data if not on Wifi.
Please submit questions, comments, and feature requests to our Facebook page (Pyng.Me App) or by emailing email@example.com.
We appreciate it and will respond.
Ways you can use PyngMe
Family & Friends
• Check on a friend's location
• Family members can easily find each other
• Find a family member's phone for them
• Safer than texting while driving
• A quick way for others to get your ETA
• While you train allow friends to locate you without disturbing you
• Friends can view your live location on race day
• Friends can locate you even when your route changes
Easy to use and reliable:
Upcoming does what you want — and nothing else. Birthdays will be synchronized with your contacts list. And, of course, you can also enter them manually.
Advanced features for your anniversaries:
Choose to be reminded any number of days in advance, or on the birthday itself. You'll always know which day of the week your friends' birthdays are — and how many days are left until that date.
Better than your normal calendar:
In your normal calendar app, it's easy to lose track of events like birthdays due to all the other appointments and entries. Upcoming simplifies everything — and lets you manage recurring events comfortably.
Manage all your important events with Upcoming. You'll see how simple it is.
• Read and write contacts: for displaying and editing events from your address book
• Internet access: for synchronization of events across devices and importing backups (both optional)
• USB storage: for importing and exporting all events on the external storage
• Run at startup: for setting up the reminders again after your device has been restarted
Your personal data is 100% safe. Promise! Any personally identifiable information will only be transferred from your device if you explicitly ask for it, i.e. when you import birthdays from an online service or sync your birthday list between devices.
Branding and trademarks:
This application is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Upcoming.org, Yahoo! Inc. or Andy Baio.
We worked on the graphics to publish the application again so that over 100.000 people who downloaded it can still enjoy this application.
Help us to get back the success this application deserved. Thanks!
With MapBook v4 it's even easier to be notified on the current location changes of your friends! You can receive a notification each time a friend does a check-in with Facebook or MapBook.
Find your friends' positions on a map quickly with a single 'tap'!
☆ MapBook lets you locate and view in Google Maps® your Facebook® friends' positions.
☆ The best way to exploit Facebook checkin is to localize on a map checked friends' positions. This is why MapBook lets you register your own checkin with the possibility to choose the nearest place to you.
☆ MapBook is similar to Google Latitude for its behavior, but it's based on Facebook accounts.
☆ The main features are:
-Visualization and localisation in Google Maps of cities in which friends currently live by means of the string "current location" of Facebook
-Visualization and localization of all Facebook friends' checkins in last n days
-Visualization and possibility of locating last status update with the position of every Facebook friend
-Fast visualization of every Facebook status that's attached with a position
-Possibility of register and share on Facebook checkins with a status update attached directly from MapBook
-Visit a friend's profile by means of a Button which appears together with the status directly on the map
-Quickly find a friend on the map with the search button
-Features that natively exist in Google Maps which make them the best maps on a smartphone or tablet
When you pick "Current Home City" please note that Facebook doesn't give the exact address so the position has an approximation that gives you information just about the city where that person lives.
Warning: MapBook isn't a spy - application, it lets you localize on the map the exact position voluntarily registered by a friend whereby posts, checkins, actual position and facilities provided by Facebook.
1) Login to Facebook with the blue button on the top-right of the screen
2) Accept to give permissions which MapBook will ask for
3) Now you can choose the location mode you prefer
4) If you want you can check in with a tap on the check in button
5) The refresh button is useful if nothing appears on the map (due to internet connection errors) or simply to refresh the position of your friends.
6) The search button works exactly as you expect, please note that it searches only for friends which have already been localised on the map. So, if there aren't, press refresh button.
with "Draw location updates" you can choose to activate the drawing option on the map: after every location update made with the app button, a line will connect your old location updates to each other to track visited places.
Keywords: Facebook, maps, map, friends, finder, locator, location, locate, localize, localization, localisation, find, download.