I thought the widget was done, but it's in fact still showing upcoming which is completely useless. [Widget Type: Shows; Sort: Remaining (But all of these are good); Only favorite] This setup is near perfect for seeing what I can watch on demand when I get home. For some reason it's still showing upcoming episodes though. I don't care that the show has an episode 2 days from now. I only care about what exists right now. Just add an option to exclude upcoming, or to only show what is current.
This application is awesome. If you need a proper app to track your series, use this one. Also the developer is very responsive and open to suggestions. The app looks great and works great. Highly recommend.
Best app out there to keep track of what you're watching. Been using it for years.
Great app. Let's me see what shows came out and allows me to keep track of everything. Exactly what I was looking for.
Great for tracking current and past shows! Support the developer and purchase!
It makes it easy to keep track of all the series I follow, all in one app. Can't live without it anymore.
• Turn on and off notifications for each show.
• Within limits, select any number of minutes, hours or days to notify before episodes are released.
• Use TheTVDB API v2 to fetch episode data: no longer falls back to English if not translated.
• Add "Only collected episodes" option to calendar and list widget.
• Offset show release times between +/-24 hours in Settings > Basics > Manual time offset.
• Dim titles of episodes that are not released.