Wow, this game has me addicted... Despite some rough edges (new game), this is tons of fun. Not too complex, variably challenging depending on opponents, I've played multiple rounds now and enjoyed every one. It does crash every now and then for me, or not respond and appreciates a restart, but doesn't impact play negatively, or reduce the fun. In fact those minor issues are overshadowed by the fun. No in app purchases, rare full-screen ads. The game is best poked at between other activities, come join our fun!
Fun Does crash sometimes but it's incredibly fun. Go ninjas! P.S. cats suck
New event: Volcano eruption!
The Volcano is erupting, and that means it's richer than ever before, but conquering it will be a great challenge for your team.
- Global battle history (on map)
- Lowered cost of all units
- Incremented defense in all units
- On defense, units are harder to kill (life+defense)
- "The Machine" unit (Killer Cats) is a bit weaker now
- "Secret Lighthouse" changed to 3/1/3 (from 3/0/3)