If you love coaching football, or love realistic football simulations, with career and management options thrown in, PSF 2018 is for you!
Pro Strategy Football 2018 is a realistic simulation (and game) of American Football. Built around an engine that was developed as a Computer Science Master's project and with the help of a famous football head coach, the game has grown over the years to become the most accurate simulation of coaching in American Football. You can now watch simulated games live, too!
But PSF goes beyond coaching. You can also manage players and teams in the user friendly career mode, where the emphasis is more on getting you through the management portions so you can get to the next season, but still have you deal with aging players and upcoming drafts.
Main features in PSF 2018:
- new realism settings allow you to toggle injuries, penalties, and home field advantage
- can now scout each team’s coaches (playcalling, emphasis, etc)
- you can now have an unlimited number of leagues (teams and players)
- you can easily share leagues, just put them in the game folder!
- export any league to csv, edit the names and ratings (ALL ratings), even conference names and the championship name, and import back to create a league
- have different leagues for exhibition, season, and career
- you can now watch simulated games played live
- greatly improved play calling
- can now view at a glance all your men’s ratings, game stats, etc, while choosing a receiver or runner (or on defense, to help you decide whether to key or double team)
- tweaking the engine for even more realism
The most exciting new feature is the ability to import csv files to create and share leagues. You can now have an unlimited number of leagues (teams and players) and can share them. And of course, you are free to use any names you like - your friends, real players, anyone.
NOTE: League access from Windows or Mac may not work on Kindle Fire devices