Britain's longest-established classic car magazine was launched in 1973. It defined the classic cars market then... and it still does today.
Each issue is packed with unique features that you won't find in any other magazine.
* Life Cycle: we follow a car's journey from new to banger status, then to being a cherished classic - as told by owners past and present
* The List: we put a reader in their dream car for the day
* Epic Restorations: derelict and fascinating cars rebuilt by talented craftsmen
* Quentin Willson's Hot Tips: the expert view on the cars to buy now, before prices move
* The Collector: where owners reveal how a passion for buying cars got out of control
* Staff car adventures: read about the capers our team gets up to!
You'll also love the great writing in every issue from our entertaining star columnists, Gordon Murray and John Fitzpatrick.
Add to all this monthly road tests on important classics, analysis of the latest market trends, detailed buying guides and the most insightful coverage of the latest events, and you'll see that Classic Cars magazine is not to be missed. It will help you get the most from your hobby, whether you’re buying, restoring or maintaining a classic – or if you simply just love classic cars from days gone by…
PLEASE NOTE: This app is optimised for Android KitKat onwards. Earlier operating systems and older devices may have difficulty running this app smoothly.
Purchase options available:
- 12 month subscription costs £34.99
- 6-month subscription costs £18.99
- 3-month subscription costs £9.99
- A single issue costs £3.99
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your Google Wallet account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.